GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 minutes ago, tiutso said:

This is an entire fanfic trope right here :D

Right? And there aren't many fics about this time period, i'm disappointed tbh :lol:

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

From small bed to big one :awesomeface: I thought Izzy will make another bed for Slash or Axl :lol:

Well, they went by with what they have, plus, i always wondered where Axl slept while he was staying at Slash's, it was vague in the book, did they have two bed? did Axl slept on the floor? did they share a bed? i want to know for reasons :rofl-lol:

12 minutes ago, giuls said:

Right? And there aren't many fics about this time period, i'm disappointed tbh :lol:

Well, they went by with what they have, plus, i always wondered where Axl slept while he was staying at Slash's, it was vague in the book, did they have two bed? did Axl slept on the floor? did they share a bed? i want to know for reasons :rofl-lol:

From wht I read on Slash book if Im not wrong, Axl sleep on the floor until He got trauma caused by Slash's snake so He sleep on Slash bed N' I think Slash sleep on couch

Oh, N' tht story Axl sleeping on Slash bed while He waiting for Slash return from work :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, tiutso said:

Wait, the young Izzy or the Izzy now? :D

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Shut your eyes and think of 1988? :lol:

You deal with young Izzy and throw 54 y/o Izzy to me. I'll deal with his mood swings, thinning hair and avocadoes. I'd do him in less than a heartbeat.

45 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sebastian? 

I finally listened to that '06 Eddie Trunk interview and omg I laughed so much. Axl was like a totally different person. He was telling jokes, old stories, laughing, being funny. I couldn't believe it. Sebastian was hilarious, as always.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

You deal with young Izzy and throw 54 y/o Izzy to me. I'll deal with his mood swings, thinning hair and avocadoes. I'd do him in less than a heartbeat.

I finally listened to that '06 Eddie Trunk interview and omg I laughed so much. Axl was like a totally different person. He was telling jokes, old stories, laughing, being funny. I couldn't believe it. Sebastian was hilarious, as always.

I guess Axl can relax N' being Himself with Sebastian

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

From wht I read on Slash book if Im not wrong, Axl sleep on the floor until He got trauma caused by Slash's snake so He sleep on Slash bed N' I think Slash sleep on couch

Nah, i just read the passage because i was curious, like i said, it was left vague, it says that Axl slept in Slash's room surrounded by Slash's snakes and cats and that's it, Axl slept on the couch and Slash on the floor when they squatted in Vicky Hamilton's apartment.

I don't know about interviews because i don't remember them all but in the book there's nothing,

15 minutes ago, giuls said:

I'm pretty sure I actually read something on Rockfic that was about a loft bed :lol:

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Wow, so many intelligent non-mercenary models :awesomeface:

Didn't you see that one model's comment: "Axl Rose I love you for all the conversation and drinks you are my hero ☠ " :lol:

They were talking about the perils of rock n' roll decadence. How cute.

When I read about the models I was expecting some VS angels over there or at the very least some bitches of the moment:awesomeface: but nope. Just a bunch of wannabes. 

@Andy14 excellent post #1000. Congrats!

26 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Alright, post number 1000 :ph34r:. And because tonight is also the last show it's time to look back at the tour a bit :smiley-confused2:

tour10.gif

:rofl-lol:

out of likes! but this Baz one is my FAVORITE!!! That's exactly how he would say those lines! :rofl-lol:

Love it! and love youuuu! :hug:

Congrats on your 1000 post :takethat:

You're the best. YOU ARE THE BEAST :headbang:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, giuls said:

Nah, i just read the passage because i was curious, like i said, it was left vague, it says that Axl slept in Slash's room surrounded by Slash's snakes and cats and that's it, Axl slept on the couch and Slash on the floor when they squatted in Vicky Hamilton's apartment.

I don't know about interviews because i don't remember them all but in the book there's nothing,

I forgot, It wasnt in Slash book but its in this interview, but yeah He never told tht He slept on the couch

http://www.reptilesmagazine.com/Reptile-Experts/Interviews/Slash-Guns-Roses/

So everyone in Guns N' Roses knows about Clyde?

Oh, yeah. A lot of people know about Clyde. We had another snake named Bonnie, who was a small retic, while Axl was living at my house. One night Axl was sleeping on the floor, and I woke up and couldn't sleep at about four in the morning. My snakes were kept off of one of the bathrooms, and there was a hole in the side of their cage that wasn't completely covered by a piece of wood. They would sometimes push out, crawl over the wood and come into the bedroom, which was no big deal.

But anyway, one night I woke up at four and saw this retic right next to Axl, who is sleeping on the floor. I woke Axl up and said, "Axl, don't move! Whatever you do, don't move!" (laughs). The snake was really close, just like this (Slash holds his hand in front of his face like a snake's head). This retic was just sitting there...and sitting there. And Axl's not a snake guy, man. The snake never would have bit him, but Axl didn't know that (laughs). I kept saying, "Don't move. Just stay there!" This went on for almost an hour.

So, did Axl get back to sleep that night after you put the snake away?

No. He never even slept on the floor again!

So I guess The share bed again since couch in the living room is off limits

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Lol yeah, I can imagine Izzy wanting to slap him somewhere in the background. Stuff like this is why I don't buy Duff's nice little explanation for OIAM for example. Slash always tried to play it down as well. But Izzy always was just pissed off about it and didn't hide it, and if you read some of his quotes he also didn't hide the fact that Axl actually was pretty racist, homophobic etc.

As for the Khan, Andrei etc issue. Well, that's a pretty bleak point of view. I don't know. I feel like fucking Yoda for saying this, but Axl just doesn't give me the same creepy malevolent feeling I get from these other people? I guess you could say he has a much better ~aura~ surrounding him than they have :facepalm:. Okay, I'll stop with the Yoda talk now, it's not rational, but I can't help it. I usually just tend to go with what my instincts tell me in matters like that and Axl has never struck me as particularly nasty. More like frustrating, messed up in the head a bit, with a ton of issues, but not evil or rotten to the core.

But yes, this is why we need new in-depth interviews, new songs, new everything. I also want to get a better idea where his head is at when it comes to certain topics and issues and it's hard with him never saying anything.

I'm not saying Axl is nasty or malevolent but in order to hang out so much with certain people you gotta find some common ground. Andrei tours with him, so how do you tolerate for months someone you have nothing in common with? :shrugs:

To me this is not a matter of auras or stuff like that. We dont know Nur Khan at all, we dont know Andrei and we know Axl to a certain extent. I dislike Khan and Andrei because of what they show me, not some imaginary thing. Andrei shows me that he makes a living by "using" women (I could use a harsher word but I don't want to judge without evidence). Organizing hives of models for Hollywood parties or celebrity parties I dont feel it is a particular talent to be proud of. Picking women from a crowd of thousands, based on age and looks, just to sexually expose them to men who could be their fathers is not something to be proud of. Nur Khan doesn't strike me as "malevolent", lol, or creep... More like one of those many guys who work the night life, with all the things associated to it (alcohol, drugs, prostitution, shady characters). Maybe he's a good person with his family and friends but his job, ugh, that's something I have no respect for. It all seems so fake.... Yeah, I know it is a business. He's friendly to Axl because Axl is his client, a good paying client, a high paying client. Khan benefits a lot from hanging out with Axl: exposition, fame, more celebrities coming to his clubs. In conclusion, more $$$$ to his pockets. That's what this shit is all about.

Axl is part of that ugly market and that ugly circuit of consuming women like they were cigarettes. That is a dark and sad side of him. I dont know if this is something related to his childhood issues, the way he was raised, his mental inestability or whatever but it is not cool. And he's 54 years old. You'd think by that age you could have fixed or corrected whatever came wrong from your childhood. I mean, at some point, the way you run your life is entirely in your hands. Not your parents or relatives or friends.

I don't know if he's a rotten person. I don't know him, that's the truth. I like to think he's not like that but that's only because I've been following him for decades and have a couple more elements than the average person or the casual fan. But if you check outside these forums, most people deem Axl as an asshole, a douchebag and someone that should not be given any kind of pardon/indulgence/pity or slack.

Right now he is a puzzle to me. Not like he was easier to understand before. But for the most part of the last 10 years, he's pretty much a mistery and on top of that, all we see from him are these awful things, partying, alcohol, being bloated, fat, with terrible voice.....

We've been enjoying this new Axl who seems to be doing great in the shows only for the last 4 months. I really hope and wish and pray that he remains great like this for a long long time but you never know with him, and still there are things that are not so clear about his career and life.

So I'm sorry @Lumikki, I hate shitting on your parade :P....... Not seeing the freak show and Sasha around is a relief, but maybe its just an illusion, just because we dont see them in pictures doesnt mean they are not around. Same with Nur Khan, Andrei and the rest..... the bad thing is that when they disappear, someone else will replace them. That's how his life's been for a long time. :unsure:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm not saying Axl is nasty or malevolent but in order to hang out so much with certain people you gotta find some common ground. Andrei tours with him, so how do you tolerate for months someone you have nothing in common with? :shrugs:

To me this is not a matter of auras or stuff like that. We dont know Nur Khan at all, we dont know Andrei and we know Axl to a certain extent. I dislike Khan and Andrei because of what they show me, not some imaginary thing. Andrei shows me that he makes a living by "using" women (I could use a harsher word but I don't want to judge without evidence). Organizing hives of models for Hollywood parties or celebrity parties I dont feel it is a particular talent to be proud of. Picking women from a crowd of thousands, based on age and looks, just to sexually expose them to men who could be their fathers is not something to be proud of. Nur Khan doesn't strike me as "malevolent", lol, or creep... More like one of those many guys who work the night life, with all the things associated to it (alcohol, drugs, prostitution, shady characters). Maybe he's a good person with his family and friends but his job, ugh, that's something I have no respect for. It all seems so fake.... Yeah, I know it is a business. He's friendly to Axl because Axl is his client, a good paying client, a high paying client. Khan benefits a lot from hanging out with Axl: exposition, fame, more celebrities coming to his clubs. In conclusion, more $$$$ to his pockets. That's what this shit is all about.

Axl is part of that ugly market and that ugly circuit of consuming women like they were cigarettes. That is a dark and sad side of him. I dont know if this is something related to his childhood issues, the way he was raised, his mental inestability or whatever but it is not cool. And he's 54 years old. You'd think by that age you could have fixed or corrected whatever came wrong from your childhood. I mean, at some point, the way you run your life is entirely in your hands. Not your parents or relatives or friends.

I don't know if he's a rotten person. I don't know him, that's the truth. I like to think he's not like that but that's only because I've been following him for decades and have a couple more elements than the average person or the casual fan. But if you check outside these forums, most people deem Axl as an asshole, a douchebag and someone that should not be given any kind of pardon/indulgence/pity or slack.

Right now he is a puzzle to me. Not like he was easier to understand before. But for the most part of the last 10 years, he's pretty much a mistery and on top of that, all we see from him are these awful things, partying, alcohol, being bloated, fat, with terrible voice.....

We've been enjoying this new Axl who seems to be doing great in the shows only for the last 4 months. I really hope and wish and pray that he remains great like this for a long long time but you never know with him, and still there are things that are not so clear about his career and life.

So I'm sorry @Lumikki, I hate shitting on your parade :P....... Not seeing the freak show and Sasha around is a relief, but maybe its just an illusion, just because we dont see them in pictures doesnt mean they are not around. Same with Nur Khan, Andrei and the rest..... the bad thing is that when they disappear, someone else will replace them. That's how his life's been for a long time. :unsure:

Wow ...deep @killuridols ...well said...

11 hours ago, Juliette said:

Hahhahaha your explanation is pure logical but I read it few weeks ago: that she has Axl´s house keys and goes in a regular basis to his house and feeds his animals :suspicious:

I´m surprised too but don´t forget the fact that they have known each other for 10 years..is a lot of time (and she is Beta´s friend too).

I don´t know if they are just friends or other things:lol:

I read on the same article that she has a room in his house/mansion. :shrugs:

Sasha is very unpopular here ;)Axl has a very private life and only he knows what for him is Sasha. My opinion is that they have on/off relationship (around 2008-2011 Sasha was with Dan MacMillan). Axl thanked her in the booklet of the album CHD behind Beta and band.  I don´t care about opinions here Just Axl knows the truth...

5 minutes ago, Ota said:

Sasha is very unpopular here ;)Axl has a very private life and only he knows what for him is Sasha.

My opinion is that they have on/off relationship (around 2008-2011 Sasha was with Dan MacMillan).

I don´t care about opinions here.

so... only your opinion matters...

uhuh.gif

• Like 2