GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

47 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:wub:

Which song?

Ok, of All the Slaxl photos tht I have seen, I feel like this is the only photo when Slaxl looking at each Other. Or maybe theres another? 

Edit: Finally some reply from Slash, no more playing hard to get

IIRC...from the stream...from one of the FIRST few songs there was Axl going over to Slash and putting his arm on Slash' s shoulder. I had to stop watching shortly after Civil War came up as I had to be somewhere else. Also links kept breaking before that did not help the situation.

Edited by cheesecake

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Ok, I "improved" it a little :smiley-confused2:

slaxlmoment.jpg

It should be "Do You remember the night partying with models *whisper* when We ate delicious pizza N' sandwiches?

Hell yeah Bro, glad Duff wasnt there N' bring His salad" :D&

Edited by SerenityScorp

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

wow your post, once again is brilliant and spot on! :unsure:

Never thought English was not your native tongue. You write and express yourself very very well. The structure of your texts and ideas is always clear and insightful. What country are you from, if can be known? :P

I agree with all of what you said, starting by the Michelle Young thing, imo Axl is kind of ashamed of those people and women. They were all trashy, drugaddicts and he never liked that stuff, so as you said, he wanted to move on from that world. Leave it behind and become more intellectual. I think he did with some of the UYI songs and some CD songs but it took him so long and he lost so many opportunities.

It was always a question mark in my head on why he never collaborated with great artists. Why he never duet with more people. So much talent wasted just because of bullshit..... I really hope he can recover his focus and go back to whatever he wanted to do before. It is a pity seeing him hanging out with people who do not contribute to expand his experiences and his culture. Slash and Duff have done a lot more in that aspect and have evolved in many areas.

What he does publicly nowadays really contradicts his desires from the past. It feels like he gave up on that and now its like "ok, this is all i can aim for: brainless models". It is sad. It disappoints me because I know deep inside he's really good in what he does and I wish he'd find the motivation to get out of his comfort zone and do more. I dont understand why he refuses so much to make a solo album, or play small venues, acoustic shows, grab the guitar or piano and play for an audience.... :shrugs:

Everything he does has to be big and like he cannot be without a bunch of babysitters around all the time. I wonder if he ever feels the need to be alone, to go to places by himself and just find his inner self. Not sure that'll ever happen though. The older he gets, the more he will need company and more entourage :(

Yes. I'm sorry about that.

Reason is that I have a hard time dealing with ignorant and cringeworthy comments. Your whole reasoning in your first post sounds like that and this new one is even worse :facepalm:

Like, where in the hell are you pulling this "abuse allegations" thing from? Who mentioned that? Where? I did not mention any of it so I don't know what you're talking about.

- "I've been keeping up with Axl/GnR news since the beginning, probably longer than you."
It doesn't look like you've been keeping up with Axl/GNR news, I'm sorry but no, it doesn't look like that. Or you tend to believe a lot of fake sources. Probably longer than me? I really doubt it but again, what's your base to say that? I'm into GN'R since the early 90's. There's not a huge gap between that and the year they started as a band. If you are a fan of them since 1986, cool, you beat me for six years or something. Not much though. Back in the day I caught up with all of it in a matter of 6 months.

- "Just because he takes a woman to a nightclub, that doesn't qualify as a relationship."

:question:

Again, who said he has relationships with the models or women he's been seen with at the night clubs?
No one did.
I did not.
You are making up stuff.

- "And it's not necessarily an indicator of sexual preference."

I think most of the times it is.
He's hardly ever seen with guys in that situation but I'm not gonna dwell much on that because he could see them in private and we wouldn't know.
Either way, what you say is not an evidence of him being gay either. So we are all at point zero anyway.

- "No, I don't need pictures, but there is no credible evidence of Axl banging models in every city he visits.  No exploits revealed, which these days is rare."

What would be credible evidence for you then?

I don't know what "exploits revealed" means but VIP prostitution is not like regular one. They usually sign non-disclosure agreements and fill tons of papers that make them legally liable in the future if they ever leak information on who their clients are. Celebrities like Axl do not bang random women from the street, with all the risks that implies. VIP prostitution provides celebrities with all the safety measures they need to ensure them no tricks will be pulled later.

Also, it is known that everybody who gets invited backstage or to the after parties must put their phones in a lock pouch and are not allowed to use it during the entire evening. That's why there aren't pictures, videos or audios from the famous GN'R after-parties. Or at least I havent come across one yet.

- "Maybe he's paid models to attend parties, and maybe they want to be paid and/or hang out with a celebrity.  I don't consider that consumption, but a mutual arrangement."

If it is an arrangement based on monetary retribution then it is a service.
You have a service and you have costumers of your service.
Your costumers consume the service you provide.
These are the basics of marketing: offer & demand.

I really can't be bothered to argue with you.  Fact is, you are rude.  There is a way to disagree with someone's opinion without derision and namecalling.  Especially in the Women's thread, posters should be free to express themselves.  I've noticed you have done this to others as well.  You might want to take a moment to self-reflect. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That's all you'll get for now, waiting for a better video :headbang:

The brief Slaxl moment happened during Jungle, right before "you're gonna die"

sluff.gif

This is the first time Slash sing back vocal on this tour?

Slash is a three timer :awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp

12 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Speaking of flashing; I took my 15 yr old to the GnR concert in Toronto, he was so hyped. Throughout the concert I was noticing that my son kept looking around the stadium and not at the stage. Odd. Afterwards, he told me that there were women  flashing everywhere, I was oblivious. Then he added...' it wasn't GOOD flashing'  meaning the above 40's were letting loose!

I was at the same show and I promised my boyfriend who's not really a fan that he'd probably see some titties for incentive for him to go - but none from our section!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, annablue said:

I was at the same show and I promised my boyfriend who's not really a fan that he'd probably see some titties for incentive for him to go - but none from our section!

ROFL. 

So did he accuse you of scamming? Ha ha ha.....

BTW I'm sure at the end of it, he feels it was worth it, titties or no titties he he. 

p/s- prolly prefers to see yours anyway rather than some random strangers'

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nonok said:

I AM ONLY HERE FOR THE SLAXL. SLAXL IS OMNIPOTENT. SLAXL PREVAILS. SLAXL TO THE END! :headbang::headbang::headbang::drool::drool:  :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Seriously, I haven't been spending much time on the forum lately but I noticed this picture and... I got hit by a truck and the license plate said "Slaxl". :lol: Slash finally responded, I've been waiting for this the entire tour. :heart:

Best for Wallpaper :P

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Geee,  when I was making my one and only Slaxl video quite a few years ago, I never in my wildest dreams expected that they will actully provide me with some material for another one. It's still unbelievable!

Is it on youtube? 

More importantly, will you make another one? :lol:

Edited by tiutso

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

The only good thing I can take of this is like: Slash and Axl went with the models in order to use them as some kind of a cover so they can be alone and make out with each other more freely. :shrugs:

I accept this as reality :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

That's all you'll get for now, waiting for a better video :headbang:

The brief Slaxl moment happened during Jungle, right before "you're gonna die"

sluff.gif

AWWWW, look, Slash' sharing a mic with Duff and he responded to Axl, i think it's because he's gonna miss :wub:

22 minutes ago, nonok said:

I AM ONLY HERE FOR THE SLAXL. SLAXL IS OMNIPOTENT. SLAXL PREVAILS. SLAXL TO THE END! :headbang::headbang::headbang::drool::drool:  :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Seriously, I haven't been spending much time on the forum lately but I noticed this picture and... I got hit by a truck and the license plate said "Slaxl". :lol: Slash finally responded, I've been waiting for this the entire tour. :heart:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Yes, i love sluff but slaxl uber alles

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: fact of the day:

Not only Fernando's and Vanessa's daughters have the middle name Rose, but also the daughter of Beta's oldest son. 

So 3 out of 4 of Beta's grandchildren are named after Axl. And the fourth one is a boy (but maybe his middle name is Rose too. Or Axl.) 

I am so creeped out by this. It's so...cult-like and a supreme display of ass kissing. 

Maybe they feel they have to considering that Axl is by now financing the lifes of at least 10 different Lebeises (if not more). :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Also lol at all the Slaxl hysteria going on here :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't think it implies they were alone there but the purpose of this quick note (not even an article) is to oversize little facts from the party to make it look like they still have it like in the old days :rolleyes:

Not sure if this kind of promotion it is a band request or just these website making headlines for clickbate purposes.

Truth is Meegan was at the party, we saw her picture here sitting next to Slash and Kirsten Dunst. I really doubt she was left alone there while Axl and Slash went partying to the roof with models. Its just that if they were to write that Slash girlfriend was there too the little article would lose its effect of wowing people who read it and go like "great! old guys still get some fine ass" :lol:

Agree with you, thank you for posting that :)

2 hours ago, Kira said:

I really can't be bothered to argue with you.  Fact is, you are rude.  There is a way to disagree with someone's opinion without derision and namecalling.  Especially in the Women's thread, posters should be free to express themselves.  I've noticed you have done this to others as well.  You might want to take a moment to self-reflect. 

Awesome. You really made my day :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

ROFL. 

So did he accuse you of scamming? Ha ha ha.....

BTW I'm sure at the end of it, he feels it was worth it, titties or no titties he he. 

p/s- prolly prefers to see yours anyway rather than some random strangers'

Well I think I made a new fan to be honest! he thought the show was amazing AND he taught himself to play Estranged on the keyboard when we got back home...he might give Dizzy a run for his money one day! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nonok said:

The other day I was wondering where you've been, hehe. You used to be very active in this thread.

Also, I always kinda confused your profile with that of @cheesecake. Oops, now I see she changed her pic! No more confusion! :lol: