GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

When Slash just started to warms up N' responding Axl on stage, The first leg tour is ended :max: 

This is good. They have to stop the "hots" now that he's entered the 7th month :rofl-lol:

Axl/DC starts again!

Cant wait for new amazing @Andy14 animated gifs and @MillionsOfSpiders grandpa Angus story tales :popcorn:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

and here's another cute pic :wub::wub::wub::wub::drool::drool::drool::dance:

slaxuff.jpg

(I posted the original uncut to the concert thread but I guess this is all we want to see in this thread :headbang:)

You know us so well! The SMILES :heart:

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is good. They have to stop the "hots" now that he's entered the 7th month :rofl-lol:

Axl/DC starts again!

Cant wait for new amazing @Andy14 animated gifs and @MillionsOfSpiders grandpa Angus story tales :popcorn:

I'M READY! for the sluff surprise visit: the second

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

JFC! 

@Frey naming a couple of them after him is nice, Rose is a nice name, but all that many is weird :blink:

It is a huge display of ass kissing. My daughter is named after my sister. I wouldn't have named my son after my sister too, that would be odd. 

On the other hand in some families, everyone has the same middle name or a variation of it. I'm also thinking of the convention in some Spanish speaking countries (and Brazil too, IIRC?) where people keep their mom's name as their middle name. Could be along those lines, that they're treating "Rose" that way.

3 hours ago, Frey said:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: fact of the day:

Not only Fernando's and Vanessa's daughters have the middle name Rose, but also the daughter of Beta's oldest son. 

So 3 out of 4 of Beta's grandchildren are named after Axl. And the fourth one is a boy (but maybe his middle name is Rose too. Or Axl.) 

I am so creeped out by this. It's so...cult-like and a supreme display of ass kissing. 

Maybe they feel they have to considering that Axl is by now financing the lifes of at least 10 different Lebeises (if not more). :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Also lol at all the Slaxl hysteria going on here :lol:

Now I'm in doubt if "Rose" is their middle name or actually their last name :scared:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yup, it's this one:

It was reposted by someone else when YT took it down for copy right reasons, so the undersigned user is not me, but yeah, I made it a few years ago on Christmas LOL I will gladly make another if I have time.

awww I've actually lost count of how many times I saw this video :o The Queen song and that last part where Axl says 'I love you too'. Props to you, it's great!!

Just now, dgnr said:

awww I've actually lost count of how many times I saw this video :o The Queen song and that last part where Axl says 'I love you too'. Props to you, it's great!!

Thanks! I had a great time making it :)

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

The other day I was wondering where you've been, hehe. You used to be very active in this thread.

Also, I always kinda confused your profile with that of @cheesecake. Oops, now I see she changed her pic! No more confusion! :lol:

Yeah, when I opened the thread today I saw I had 40+ unread pages. :blink: Needless to say I didn't read them, but I hope I didn't miss anything crucial. I've been buried in work and whatnot recently.

Heh, maybe I should change my profile pic, too, to keep the confusion going. :lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

slaxuff.jpg

(I posted the original uncut to the concert thread but I guess this is all we want to see in this thread :headbang:)

AMEN. BEAUTIFUL.  :wub::wub::wub:

13 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yup, it's this one:

It was reposted by someone else when YT took it down for copy right reasons, so the undersigned user is not me, but yeah, I made it a few years ago on Christmas LOL I will gladly make another if I have time.

I adore this video, half of those views are mine. ;) Great job!

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Now I'm in doubt if "Rose" is their middle name or actually their last name :scared:

It's middle name. When Vanessa's cutie (sorry, I have a thing for babies in general :facepalm:) was born, Fernando posted her full name: Natalia Rose Lebeis Bacha. We do like this in Portugal too, you can have one first name, one middle name, and then you usually have two family names, one from your mother and other from your father - just like Natalia name is.

Edited by dgnr

13 minutes ago, nonok said:

Yeah, when I opened the thread today I saw I had 40+ unread pages. :blink: Needless to say I didn't read them, but I hope I didn't miss anything crucial. I've been buried in work and whatnot recently.

Heh, maybe I should change my profile pic, too, to keep the confusion going. :lol:

haha

You may have missed lots of Slaxl moments and the fictional birth of Slaxl baby, as depicted by @Lumikki and @Frey and someone else I dont remember right now :lol:

Real birth will take place on November 4th, River Plate stadium, Argentina :devilshades:

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

It's middle name. When Vanessa's cutie (sorry, I have a thing for babies in general :facepalm:) born, Fernando posted her full name: Natalia Rose Lebeis Bacha. We do like this in Portugal too, you can have two middle names, and then you usually have two last names, one from your mother and other from your father - just like Natalia name is.

Oh. Ok.

Yeah I know, it's like that in Brazil too. Although I'm not sure if it's mandatory. Not everybody's name is like that.

13 hours ago, killuridols said:

No, you are the passive aggressive one. I'm straight forward and I have no problem telling it how it is. You don't even know the meaning of passive aggressive.

Who prevents you from sharing your opinion?

Where did I say someone's opinion is wrong?

I don't even know who you are. Never talked to you here so I don't know even where your jumping from or why.

Just reread your response to @Kira, you apologize to her and then turn around and call her comments cringeworthy and ignorant. Not nice.

I didn't say you were stopping me from sharing my opinion, clearly I am writing this post.

You didn't say her opinion is wrong, you said it was cringeworthy and ignorant. 

I am jumping at your post oppressing @Kira comments with your dog bite responses.

Chill.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

Just reread your response to @Kira, you apologize to her and then turn around and call her comments cringeworthy and ignorant. Not nice.

I didn't say you were stopping me from sharing my opinion, clearly I am writing this post.

You didn't say her opinion is wrong, you said it was cringeworthy and ignorant. 

I am jumping at your post oppressing @Kira comments with your dog bite responses.

Chill.

Saying or implying that Axl is gay because...

19 hours ago, Kira said:

There's no evidence of Axl having sexual relationships with any of the models he hangs out with or any woman in fact.

... is really cringeworthy and ignorant.

The kind of ignorance that hurts people and spreads misinformation about sexual minorities.

Please don't ever quote me or talk to me again. I'm done with you and your friend.

I have no interest in engaging in any type of debate or conversation with either of you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Saying or implying that Axl is gay because...

... is really cringeworthy and ignorant.

The kind of ignorance that hurts people and spreads misinformation about sexual minorities.

Please don't ever quote me or talk to me again. I'm done with you and your friend.

I have no interest in engaging in any type of debate or conversation with either of you.

There's a lot more that you said in your response to her, you are only quoting a small amount. @Kira is not my friend, I jump to someone's defence when I see they are being verbally beat up, no matter what thier opinions are. This happens too often. Why can't people play nice.

Edited by Mararoyce
Spelling

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

One thing that is well-known about Axl is that he never hides his feelings...so here you are 

koláž1-tilex.jpg

Folks there ya go! No one...not even the most beautiful model can make Axl grin ear to ear than..... Slash (saying in that in Axl'a ultra low voice!) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Axl/DC starts again!

I can't wait to see what Grandpa Angus makes of the more mobile Axl :D  

Its going to be a lot of fun! Can't wait! 

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I can't wait to see what Grandpa Angus makes of the more mobile Axl :D  

Its going to be a lot of fun! Can't wait! 

they will walk duck (lol it is duck walk) together for sure! :headbang:

Mobile Axl will drive him crazy, like the toddler he is. I can't wait! :takethat:

Edited by killuridols
bad english lol
  • Like 2

@Andy14 Out of likes, but LOL at that comparison post! :lol: And thanks for all the other cute pictures and Slaxl stuff.

@Asia Adorable video! You really should make another one! I've seen that video before, but I had no idea someone from this forum had made it :lol:

Also we should make a list or something of all the cute Slaxl moments that happened during this tour. I feel like I'm already starting to forget some :nervous:

17 hours ago, killuridols said:

0002 23-Aug-16 01.27.jpg

:popcorn:

Okay, guess it's good to see Axl and Slash were partying together at least with all these models...

But also "Rose was seen on the roof sitting on the hotel's giant sign."  Sitting on that sign?? :scared: Do I need to start worrying not just about him breaking his legs or hips, but also about him breaking his neck or splattering his brains on the ground now? :facepalm:

RooseveltHotel03.jpg

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The Statue photo is funny :lol: 

Slash and Duffs missus' do literally go everywhere with them. I can't figure out whether it's sweet, or a bit of daren't let them out of their sight. :rofl-lol:

I saw Loaded in 2009 at Download. They were on the third stage not even head lining, like totally just a little tent in a field in a metal heads festival full of mud and piss. But could see Duff waiting to go on, he was raging about something, think Andy Copping had messed up the timings cos the tent wasn't full as Motley Crüe were due on at the around the same time. His wife was there then, I just thought why the hell would she wanna leave her lovely house in LA to slum it in a pissy field in Derbyshire :lol:

I would absolutely trust Duff on his own. According to him he didn't even cheat on his wife back in the day and he talks a lot about how important being faithful is to him (because he doesn't want to be like his father and stuff like that). Never cheated on Susan either. Duff's a good guy. :heart:

Slash on the other hand.... HAHAHAHA. Ha. No. Would definitely not let that one out of my sight. Would probably chain him to my wrist. Good thing I'll never date Slash.

17 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Ok so who said "Show Me Your bums, Ax" at 7:14

Izzy?

Yes, it's Izzy but he says "Show 'em your buns, Ax" (them, not me. and buns, not bums). Still :awesomeface: though.

10 hours ago, tiutso said:

Listen, this is really dumbass but everytime I see this pic, I have to do a double take and check that it's a guitar strap on Slash's back and he doesn't have overalls on. And everytime a thought crosses my mind.

Consider: young Slash in denim overalls. That's it. Thank you for your attention.

But like the cute kind, not the construction site kind :lol:

I can only offer you VERY YOUNG Slash in denim overalls :lol:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/lilgunners/young-slash--large-msg-119733059081.jpg~original

15 hours ago, tiutso said:

The morning wood problems are probably more urgent in this situation :rofl-lol:

Well, is it safe to conclude that every gf Slash ever had looked like Axl yet or? :lol:

Yes, every GF Slash ever had looked like Axl. It's a serious affliction. He can't help but be attracted to Axl look-alikes.

Morning wood problems? I didn't even think of that :P But they could have taken care of these "problems" for each other :awesomeface:

8 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

Just to get a little balance :P, I saw some cute Sluff action during WTTJ. And someone in the concert thread said they were sharing a mic during Paradise City??? 

Slaxl. Sluff. Duff/Axl. Izzy/Axl. I WANT ALL OF IT. :drool:

17 hours ago, sanity_lost said:

While I enjoy reading this thread I don't typically post in it because my opinion generally goes against the norm in here. Not so sure anyone wants me to start adding my somewhat skewed perspective and out of the norm opinions in here  :lol:

Well, as long as your opinions are based on more than fake articles created by spam sites, I don't think anyone would mind :P

19 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

- He's just like good big Brother even tho Axl is the oldest one :heart:

- Slaxl19 on Rockfic has the best GN'R Fanfics

- Thats cute, Dont forget before Slaxl theres Izzaxl :heart: But yeah unlike Slash, Izzy seems ignoring/giving cold shoulder to Axl :max:

- Yes, sometimes he does seem that way

- Yes, she's a really good writer. I started reading her most recent story some time ago, but stopped at some point because all the graphic child abuse in that one was a bit :unsure::unsure: to me...

- I do love Izzaxl as well. As you can see by my avatar :P When I was 14 or so, I basically learned English from reading Izzy/Axl and Slaxl (and also some Sluff) fan fiction. I'm not even joking :lol:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Blackstar said:

On the other hand, Axl wanted to evolve artistically and intellectually (and he had great potential for that, with his family background, mental and emotional issues being withstanding factors). He has always wanted to reach a more intellectual audience, beyond enraged teenagers, mid-western Americans like him and brainless metalheads (and this is why he has cared so much about what the critics say), which is contradictory to his public social life, but he doesn't seem to understand it. He wanted to work and be related with acclaimed musicians, but most of them avoided him (and those he did work with were there, to be honest, because the paycheck was very tempting), something that has been partially Axl's own fault and partially a result of a preconceived opinion of him, because people disliked him without knowing him personally. In general, Axl's public image and notoriety made him avoidable, even despised and hated, by many people. This, along with the loss of old friends one way or another and all his problems, made him vulnerable to people like Andrei and other leeches. And from a point on, this lifestyle and this kind of people became Axl's comfort zone and the life he is used to live. This doesn't make him a bad person (I agree with @Frey).

I don't consider Axl a "bad person" in general. He's done things that I don't like, but he has showed some good traits. And the hate he has received as a public figure is disproportionate to what he actually is and highly based on misconceptions of facts.

I also don't think that he was ever really racist. When One In A Million came out I was very angry with Axl's ignorance and because it attracted every racist nazi scum, something that the band didn't deserve. And what Axl was saying in interviews I watched didn't make it any better. His views were a result of prejudice, ignorance, naivete and lack of experiences (all due to the social environment he was brought up in), which are conditions for a person to become a racist, but after having read other interviews, I believe that he honestly wanted to understand what was wrong with the song (after the shit hit the fan, of course, but regardless) and he wasn't listening to and promoting hip hop groups like Public Enemy and NWA to save face; he was really interested to know what was going on with the racial issues. As for homophobia, I think he had (and probably still has) some of that, although it contradicts (another of his contradictions) the conscious choice of a less macho-manly (and almost androgynous) look, the Elton John affinity, etc. (I'm not going into the question of his sexuality, because there isn't solid proof that his is other than heterosexual). And yes, Izzy was pissed off with OIAM and the one who tried the most to talk some sense to Axl about the "n*ers" and "immigrants" thing, but I suspect he didn't have such a big problem with the homophobic line, judging from his reaction on the Accept lyrics story.

The first bolded sentence: Omg, this is one of the things that frustrates me so much about him. But he just doesn't get it :facepalm: I really wish for him to get the kind of respect and recognition he wants, but at the rate he is going, this is never gonna happen.

I agree with what you said about his screwed up views, though I called it racism for short. But one of Axl's better traits is that he is quite willing to learn and change his opinions when given new information, so I think he's probably come pretty far from his OIAM days. Not quite enough to get the Tumblr seal of approval though. I remember that one guy who met him in 2006 said he was making mildly racist jokes about the waiters or something.

As for Izzy, to his credit he did actually bring the homophobia issue up at least once as well. I remember him apparently saying something like "And so what if they're f***tts? Why does it matter?" to Axl one of these occasions when he was trying to talk him out of these lyrics. Sure, the slur's not very nice, but he had the right idea at least.

20 hours ago, Frey said:

Really? Why, what about him? 

Thing is, I have no horse in this race. I'm no chick who's got the hots for Axl and gets jealous of the women he dates/fucks and I'm also not gay or a homophobe, so I also don't care if he wants to fuck Slash (or other dudes). 

So I think I'm fairly neutral and unbiased. 

But despite the fact that he's kinda flashy, he's never really pinged my gaydar. Not saying he definitely isn't gay/bi (some of the Slaxl stuff discussed here in this thread for example is kinda eyebrow raising, I'll admit), but I can just never really see it when people think he's gay.

I'm conflicted about this. Axl doesn't usually ping my gaydar, but every now and then some things make me think.

I think I've said this before, but if he is gay/bi, then I think he's one of these people who'll never come forward about it, maybe even never act on it.

5 hours ago, Frey said:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: fact of the day:

Not only Fernando's and Vanessa's daughters have the middle name Rose, but also the daughter of Beta's oldest son. 

So 3 out of 4 of Beta's grandchildren are named after Axl. And the fourth one is a boy (but maybe his middle name is Rose too. Or Axl.) 

I am so creeped out by this. It's so...cult-like and a supreme display of ass kissing. 

Maybe they feel they have to considering that Axl is by now financing the lifes of at least 10 different Lebeises (if not more). :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I saw that too. So the kid (Giselle I think?) that Sasha sometimes babysits (or used to babysit) is named after Axl too. Lovely :facepalm:

Speaking of Lebeises. Saw that pic of Axl on Tumblr. That old guy next to Axl is Beta's brother or something, right? And I think he works for Axl too :facepalm:

tumblr_occevkQ5m11rswsceo1_1280.jpg

10 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Screenshot_2016-08-23-06-55-02-1.png

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

FINALLY SLASH IS SMILING BACK AT AXL!!! AND HE LOOKS JUST AS IN LOVE AS AXL DOES :wub:

PLEASE LET THERE BE A BETTER QUALITY VERSION OF THIS MOMENT 

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

slaxuff.jpg

OMG, LOOK AT THESE SMILES!!! :wub::wub::wub: They're all so big and bright!

Especially Axl's smile is just so GAAAHHH :wub: It's so good to see him so happy!

11 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Pizza...sandwiches at night...Duff will go mad :anger:

:rofl-lol:

Duff will be like this when he finds out:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/DuffAxl/tumblr_o56e8xFEjr1u9sj0qo1_540.png~original

And Axl will look like this as well, because Duff is going to make him and Slash exercise until all the pizza and sandwhiches are burned off.

(I realize Axl is more likely high on god knows what in that picture, rather than exhausted, but it works.

Also does anyone know what is actually going on in that picture??? I've always wondered...)

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3