GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Dang I am psyched about the interview just to see them actually sitting and talking together since the Clinton administration.... but it seems that Axl's glorious and mellifluous baritone will be dubbed over by some random translator? I said this in the other thread already but I want to pout and whine about it here. I just wanted to hear him speak dammit! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

Dang I am psyched about the interview just to see them actually sitting and talking together since the Clinton administration.... but it seems that Axl's glorious and mellifluous baritone will be dubbed over by some random translator? I said this in the other thread already but I want to pout and whine about it here. I just wanted to hear him speak dammit! 

Wish They upload the one with no dubbed/dubbing too

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

After 30+ years, many interviews, documentaries and books, I think it's safe to say none of the AFD 5 liked each other. Yes Axl & Izzy were childhood friends as well as Slash & Steven but as adults their relationships were different. Those 5 guys knew they had to stay together to make it big because the magic was between them only and went through a lot, shared drugs and women and yes they bonded but I don't think they were really friends. You know what I mean? Anyways, that's my humble opinion.

Yes, and it's more like a business partnership today :shrugs:FotorCreated22.jpg

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Here's the Slaxl drawing you wanted to see. Keep in mind this is old as fuck, I started drawing this many years ago when I was still in school and bored during maths class or something. There's so much fail in this and so many things I'd do differently nowadays, but whatever. I was a kid and I don't have the motivation to correct/improve it these days.

tumblr_ocxjizHOjs1veh995o1_1280.jpg

I also found these. Again, these are oooooold. I probably made these around the same time as the Slaxl drawing.

tumblr_ocxfrcg6Nf1veh995o1_r1_1280.jpg

wow this is impressive, Lumikki :unsure:

I can't see any fails on them... Only to notice Slash open jeans :ph34r:

Which technique and materials did you use to draw/paint these ones?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pinkforgirls said:

An interview? :wow:

Just goes to show I check this thread out before the main news section :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

He shouldn´t wear this sleeveless shirts.

Why not? Slash ain't bothered what we think about his bingo wings lol as long as they don't get in the way of his guitaring what's the prob :lol:

Or is it cos Slayer are shite? Cos that I can agree with :) 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm just watching some acdc videos and look at this:

axldc.jpg

The people can nearly touch him :wow:

but they won't cause they're acdc fans :max:. Move aside and make way for @killuridols

I don´t like this photo, it´s depressing for me.  I was in a front row, but not so close.  You know what show is this?

5 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

I don´t like this photo, it´s depressing for me.  I was in a front row, but not so close.  You know what show is this?

It's a screenshot from this video, the Florida show. What show did you go to?

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why not? Slash ain't bothered what we think about his bingo wings lol as long as they don't get in the way of his guitaring what's the prob :lol:

Or is it cos Slayer are shite? Cos that I can agree with :) 

Bingo wings? You have to elaborate on that one!

In my opinion, you have a grand point! After all of our dissecting and detective work on the boys n how they look, I think we can all (mostly agree) that Fuck it! let them wear what they want, boots and all! Good for them to not care what we mere mortals think. I'm sure we are all not the most stylist, chic statement dressers around, either. We all aren't size 2's either, am I right? Yes, they were drop dead gorgeous in thier youth, so we're we all! But, oooo time takes a toll and when I look at myself in the mirror in the morning, i sometimes don't recognize who's staring back at me. Woman's thread is fun, and in the end, after this remark and that, we just love and care for these boys, saggy moobs and all!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lanna said:

Yes, and it's more like a business partnership today :shrugs:FotorCreated22.jpg

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, if so ignore ne but when he pose Axl rarely smile but here's a photo of Axl smiling at Slash, plus, there's the photo that Kat shared  after Sluff surprised Axl at the ACDC show, for example.

About the dinner, as the currently single friend, it can be akward being with couples and people you dont know so i dont blame Axl at all for not going if he was invited 

The half hug: he was telling his bodyguard to stop so Axl could talk to Slash, Axl tickled him and Axl is famously honest with his emotions.

I don't really think they could muster the necessary neutrality to be only business partners, there's too much history between them.

(Please, excuse any mistake, im slighty drunk and this was written in a car)