GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I remember watching a kids Saturday morning show called SMTV live. I was a bit amazed to find out they had slash on, seeing as it really was a show for little kids.

Anyway, the two presenters, who are the most popular in England, Ant and Dec, got the honours of interviewing Slash. 

He was ok until they asked him some question like what's the weirdest thing to happen to you and Slash said getting a blow job in public :lol:

They tried to gloss over that and asked him about his pets, he said he had an iguana who got out and was walking off down the road and he chased it and grabbed it's tail and it turned around and bit the fuck out of him :lol:

They cut the interview off and had to apologise over and over hahahaha I'll never forget it!! 

Omg, Slash :lol::facepalm:

Only he would talk about blowjobs on a kids show :rofl-lol::facepalm:

And he deserved to be bitten by that iguana for grabbing its tail :P

42 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

:wub::wub::wub:

THE. SWEETEST.

:wub::wub::wub:

"Go Axl... GO!"

:' )

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Hung out with Duff, Duff with Axl when Duff's free like watching Axl/DC *I guess its Duff tht asking Slash if He want to join see Axl/DC or not* 

No more full control for beta

Would be my guess too. Maybe he asked him this time too, but Slash didnt wanted to go or didnt have time ...

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki I was just thinking the same. He never ever says anything when he does something nice, it always comes from other people. That to me means he genuinely cares, rather than "look what a nice guy I am doing charity"  

He gives money to an animal shelter in LA, they mentioned him. 

Theres been other things too that I can't think of off the top of my head. 

Yes, exactly! He never makes a big deal out of it or mentions it himself.

Unlike lots of other celebrities where all their "good deeds" comes across more like publicity stunts.

I'm sure he's done a lot of other nice stuff over the years that we've never even heard about.

12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I think Ive I read somewher about Him talk to a kid about something  I forgot, I think They are the kids tht have same experiences like Him 

He worked with some organisation helping kids who where sexually abused. I remember he talked about visiting that child abuse center and they told him that his story had really helped a little boy who had trouble accepting what had happened to him. And Axl said something about that meaning more to him than anything else because he knows what it's like to be that little boy.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, exactly! He never makes a big deal out of it or mentions it himself.

I'm sure he's done a lot of other nice stuff over the years that we've never even heard about.

He worked with some organisation helping kids who where sexually abused. I remember he talked about visiting that child abuse center and they told him that his story had really helped a little boy who had trouble accepting what had happened to him. And Axl said something about that meaning more to him than anything else because he knows what it's like to be that little boy.

Yeah, that! 

Unlike tht Boy, Axl didnt have any Friends tht had same experiences like Him who He can share/help Him

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:
2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Not the first time Axl's done nice stuff like this on the down low.

I also remember he visited kids with cancer in a hospital in 2006 or so.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/2006%20onwards%20Axl/axl%20with%20cancer%20patiebts%20in%20hospital.jpg~original

And I don't remember anymore where I read this, but Axl also paid for an arm prothesis for a kid who lost his arm in a tractor accident or something like that.

He really can be quite sweet and generous at times :heart:

That's cool of him.

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Looks like Duff is taking this Dad thing seriously :lol:

He's even starting to sound like one now lol.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki I was just thinking the same. He never ever says anything when he does something nice, it always comes from other people. That to me means he genuinely cares, rather than "look what a nice guy I am doing charity"  

He gives money to an animal shelter in LA, they mentioned him. 

Theres been other things too that I can't think of off the top of my head. 

I've heard the same; that he very quietly helps a lot of charities and has helped out a lot of people in need. And I agree completely; the fact that he does it so quietly really says a lot, IMHO. He's not doing it for press coverage, or to make himself look better - he really seems to want to help people.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1