GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

SONATA.jpg

As you should!

7 hours ago, Frey said:

Yes, reasons such as a fucked up childhood, mommy issues, loneliness, the desire for a family and affection, etc. Doesn't mean Beta and her clan are necessarily trustworthy though. 

Even Marc Canter, who should know better than anyone (being a close friend of both Slash and Axl) has said some very damning and concerning things about Beta and TB. 

And (potentially) being manipulated and abused doesn't make him weak, it just means he's vulnerable, desperate and he also most likely suffers from mental health issues, making it even easier to take advantage of him.

Out of likes!

6 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

Hi ladies, safe in New York city.  Worn out after sightseeing today, and looking forward to tomorrow night.  You lot have been busy haven't you.

Have a lot fun at the show! I'm sure it'll be great! :headbang:

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

You know, I wonder wht AC/DC forum say about Angus went to party with Axl N' gave Him a necklace

From the ACDC forum

Really weird. 

Ugh.

Well, this article is listed under the "gossip" section of the site, so I really wouldn't believe most of what's written. Including that necklace gift to Axl from Angus, unless one of them publicly speaks about it I won't believe it  (There's literally a photo, dude, i feel sorry for him or her)

Meanwhile, Brian's still waiting for his gold watch.

12 minutes ago, giuls said:

As you should!

Out of likes!

Have a lot fun at the show! I'm sure it'll be great! :headbang:

From the ACDC forum

Really weird. 

Ugh.

Well, this article is listed under the "gossip" section of the site, so I really wouldn't believe most of what's written. Including that necklace gift to Axl from Angus, unless one of them publicly speaks about it I won't believe it  (There's literally a photo, dude, i feel sorry for him or her)

Meanwhile, Brian's still waiting for his gold watch.

:rofl-lol:

So Someone said Angus never did something like this before. Bad influence from Axl :awesomeface::rolleyes:

Omg Axl partying with grandpa Angus :lol: The pic is hilarious and the fact that he drank a single glass of wine is a good thing but I hope he quit drinking....however I'm happy he has found in Angus someone to look up to, he is better than TB for sure.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, giuls said:

Thank you @dgnr he keeps telling stories about Slash to Angus too, poor Angus :lol:

The pee story is not a good dinner story, Axl :rofl-lol: but AWWWW at   “Axl said as he gets older he understands Slash better.” :wub: :hug:

You just post what I wanted to post:lol:

Awwww :wub::drool:

@MillionsOfSpiders I told ya it still Slaxl, Whatever Angus give it to Axl or how They spend Their time together, Axl stiĺl belongs to Slash:headbang:His hearts still belongs to Slash :wub:

They're (Slaxl) trying to understand each others :wub:

He's telling stories of His Boyfriend to His Grandpa :lol:

15 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Axl is somehow obssessed with telling stories about the times slash pissed himself??? *lol*

Right :rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

Hi ladies, safe in New York city.  Worn out after sightseeing today, and looking forward to tomorrow night.  You lot have been busy haven't you.

Hey! Long time no see! :headbang:

Hope you have a great time and come back here with lots of stories, photos and videos of the show! :P

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I told you @SerenityScorp Slaxl is over, Angus owns Axl now :P

I hope it's not Sasha back on the scene again. I saw something that really annoyed me that she posted on Betas Instagram about some poor kids being ugly.

She's horrible. 

Whaaat?! Where? Which pic? :o

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Is it Sasha? From a week ago

image.png

No, that's Fernando wife.

31 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

They're (Slaxl) trying to understand each others :wub:

He's telling stories of His Boyfriend to His Grandpa :lol:

I just pictured an image of the boy telling stories to his Grandpa thanks to you!

Something @Lumikki could represent with her brilliant Paint skills! :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I hope it's not Sasha back on the scene again. I saw something that really annoyed me that she posted on Betas Instagram about some poor kids being ugly.

She's horrible. 

What did she say? Wasn't Sasha also the one who made fun of fans during a concert with a friend or something? I remember reading a story like that here somewhere. So I'm not surprised.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Is it Sasha? From a week ago

image.png

No that's Fernandon's wife, I think.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hope you have a great time and come back here with lots of stories, photos and videos of the show! :P

I just pictured an image of the boy telling stories to his Grandpa thanks to you!

N' @Andy14 genius gif skills :lol:

54 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up. I'll have a dig for what I saw..

I did see this though.. Meegan talks to Fernando. So there goes my theory that slash and his side don't like TB :lol:

image.jpeg

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
Insomnia is getting the better of me

OMG I'm a million years late to this party and managed to backtrack only a few pages and it makes me sad reading what were posted here.

IF (since it's all speculation) Axl is really in trouble financially because he is supporting the whole Brazilian clan..that is really sad. 

Well, on the other hand it's like a blessing in disguise don't you think...if one of the reasons we are embracing Slaxlism was due to the fact he was strapped for cash and needed to find an effective fix to that...then I'm somewhat thankful.

But STILLLLL... IF (speculating here) he is in fact paying for their homes... I mean...wtf?? I don't even let my parents help pay for my house even when they can afford to do so as I feel like I'm taking advantage of them when I'm a grown responsible person and I don't suffer from any disabilities that can hinder me from earning my own income to support myself. 

Makes me really sad thinking of this oh mannnnnnn.....

I don't mind him buying a house for Beta as he has this abnormal mother-son relationship with her and he regards her very highly as I think we can all agree here she is critical in helping him live his life during those dark years.

But keep paying for others' needs....?

Oh wait. 

Can it be.... that.... (again, IF he is supporting them) all those fall under employee benefits from working for Guns N' Roses the corporation? Like...their contracts somehow have all the perks of housing and transportation (luxury cars) included, and then some?

Maaannnnnnnn :facepalm:

Then props to them for being geniuses in manipulation. :facepalm:

Again....IF. 

Not saying these are facts.