8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Lol :rofl-lol:. Thank you , Angus!

hat.gif

And Axl threw his mic

An hero to the people!

AWWWWX2 to Slash post about Axl :wub:

40 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

story2.jpg

Slash provide material to feed Axl's obsession  so Axl can tell entertaining stories, yes

I reserve judgement on the Axl/DC thing until i actually know for sure what Angus decided to do, what's the plan long term.

I don't think there's a chance of Axl giving up GnR for AC/DC or having AC/DC as his priority. And Angus may not wait for 5 years to make an album, but he'll take some time to rest, think what he's going to do, find a bass player and a drummer, etc.

A comment from the AC/DC forum:

Angus and Stevie will now go home and write new songs.
Axl will continue the Not in this lifetime tour with Guns until next summer.
Angus and Axl will meet up after the tour to present new song ideas to each other.
If everything feels right and the songs sound good then they will form a new band and hit the studio.
It could be a new band name or a new AC/DC line up with a new bass player and maybe a new drummer also.
They have probably discussed this already but we have to wait until next year before we get to hear about it.

This is the most likely scenario imo. Nothing will happen on the AXL/DC front before the GnR tour is over (and hopefully, in the meantime, there will be some new GnR music too).

And @Lumikki, I don't think Slash will be pissed off about it if it happens this way; he'll probably take advantage of the break to do the pending album with his other band.

What did Fernando post on fb?

Edited by Blackstar

41 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

And Fernando's not just a fake slimy suck up, but also gross (the comments he leaves on the social media accounts of Slash's and Duff's daughters strike me as weird).

He seems to be everywhere; he's even following @erineverlyfans on Instagram :facepalm:indexw.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah, that's the one I meant. Thanks for posting.

Last sentence made me roll my eyes so hard. And I just hate how TB all suck up to AC/DC and meddle in their affairs. It's bad enough they get to do that in GNR, it's awful they're doing it with another band now too. Also hate how they constantly suck up tp Slash, Duff and their family members on social media now when they did nothing but shit on them for years until very recently. And Fernando's not just a fake slimy suck up, but also gross (the comments he leaves on the social media accounts of Slash's and Duff's daughters strike me as weird).

Right. And maybe Beta's brother's neighbor needs a job and a house too. I wonder if Axl even knows just how many Lebeises and friends of the Lebeises he's got on his pay roll.

--------------------------------------------

EDIT: Special request by @Andy14. I don't even really understand it myself, I just tried to do exactly what she demanded lol :P

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/angeldevil.png~original

Agree with you.

But don´t forget his other FB message in June:  Two SMALL bands, one very special voice !  WTF :facepalm::facepalm:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

image.jpeg

19 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

There's Beta and Fernando on the right of the pic. Edit, oh I guess I'm late in the game because you crafty detectives saw it first.

20 hours ago, dgnr said:

awwwww look who went to see the love of his life ruling the world! :wub::wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah, that's the one I meant. Thanks for posting.

Last sentence made me roll my eyes so hard. And I just hate how TB all suck up to AC/DC and meddle in their affairs. It's bad enough they get to do that in GNR, it's awful they're doing it with another band now too. Also hate how they constantly suck up tp Slash, Duff and their family members on social media now when they did nothing but shit on them for years until very recently. And Fernando's not just a fake slimy suck up, but also gross (the comments he leaves on the social media accounts of Slash's and Duff's daughters strike me as weird).

Right. And maybe Beta's brother's neighbor needs a job and a house too. I wonder if Axl even knows just how many Lebeises and friends of the Lebeises he's got on his pay roll.

--------------------------------------------

EDIT: Special request by @Andy14. I don't even really understand it myself, I just tried to do exactly what she demanded lol :P

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/angeldevil.png~original

Poor Axl, btw Slash is so smoll here

4 minutes ago, Asia said:

So Axl will finish the tour with Guns and then record with ACDC? Fuck that! I really hope it's not true and he concentrates on a GNR album first. Otherwise I'm gonna be really pissed...

It's all speculation and rumors. Nothing reliable. There is another rumor circulating on the AC/DC forum that Stevie Young said AC/DC is over. The only thing that is for certain is what Axl said in the interview, i.e. that it's all up to Angus (implying that he'd like to continue working with AC/DC if Angus wants him to).

Regardless, if Axl and GnR want to write an album, there's time to do it during the breaks between the legs of the tour.

41 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It's all speculation and rumors. Nothing reliable. There is another rumor circulating on the AC/DC forum that Stevie Young said AC/DC is over. The only thing that is for certain is what Axl said in the interview, i.e. that it's all up to Angus (implying that he'd like to continue working with AC/DC if Angus wants him to).

Regardless, if Axl and GnR want to write an album, there's time to do it during the breaks between the legs of the tour.

I agree with this 100%. Let's not get too far ahead of everything. Until it comes straight from AC/DC, moreover Angus, I'm not believing a damn thing! Right now, we don't know for sure what's going to happen.

Axl did say he'd be ready and willing should Angus WANT to continue (which I think he does) but he also said IF it could be worked out with the scheduling of things, like with GnR.

Will it be complicated? Sure. Can it be done? Absolutely! However, I don't want it to get to a place where he's more so invested with AC/DC than he is with GnR. I really don't think it would come to that but ya never know.

Edited by Kara
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

And Fernando's not just a fake slimy suck up, but also gross (the comments he leaves on the social media accounts of Slash's and Duff's daughters strike me as weird).

What kind of comments? I don't follow anyone's social media unless something from it's being highlighted here. Please share :P

3 hours ago, Lanna said:

He seems to be everywhere; he's even following @erineverlyfans on Instagram

This only means ONE thing :D j/k

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kara said:

I agree with this 100%. Let's not get too far ahead of everything. Until it comes straight from AC/DC, moreover Angus, I'm not believing a damn thing! Right now, we don't know for sure what's going to happen.

Axl did say he'd be ready and willing should Angus WANT to continue (which I think he does) but he also said IF it could be worked out with the scheduling of things, like with GnR.

Will it be complicated? Sure. Can it be done? Absolutely! However, I don't want it to get to a place where he's more so invested with AC/DC than he is with GnR. I really don't think it would come to that but ya never know.

Well said! Yes...it's all just heresay until there is more official word from Angus/ACDC themselves. We all know how rumors can spread and get out of control. But I do think Axl will put GNR first and then squeeze in AC/DC in between. They have a lot more downtime in between tours and such. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lanna said:

He seems to be everywhere; he's even following @erineverlyfans on Instagram :facepalm:

:suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

1 hour ago, Asia said:

So Axl will finish the tour with Guns and then record with ACDC? Fuck that! I really hope it's not true and he concentrates on a GNR album first. Otherwise I'm gonna be really pissed...

Fuck that indeed. I really hope these rumors turn out to be wrong.

20 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

What kind of comments? I don't follow anyone's social media unless something from it's being highlighted here. Please share :P

I don't really follow them either, I just sporadically check out what various people are doing sometimes, so I'm not the best person to ask. But I've noticed his comments on the young girls' accounts (which is already kinda iffy in itself considering he's a slimy guy in his 30s and they're teenage girls between 14-18 or something) and it's been a while since I last was on Instagram, but I remember some of it struck me as weird/inappropriate/gross.

20 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

3 hours ago, Lanna said:

He seems to be everywhere; he's even following @erineverlyfans on Instagram

This only means ONE thing :D j/k

It means he's a creep who for some reason feels the need to keep up to date on Erin issues... 

(Didn't know that btw, @Lanna, thanks for sharing...)

Axl just tweeted. Still loving his emojis.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

I don't really follow them either, I just sporadically check out what various people are doing sometimes, so I'm not the best person to ask. But I've noticed his comments on the young girls' accounts (which is already kinda iffy in itself considering he's a slimy guy in his 30s and they're teenage girls between 14-18 or something) and it's been a while since I last was on Instagram, but I remember some of it struck me as weird/inappropriate/gross.

It means he's a creep who for some reason feels the need to keep up to date on Erin issues... 

(Didn't know that btw, @Lanna, thanks for sharing...)

Wonder if this is the reason Erin deleting His GN'R/Axl related pics

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1