GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, KMS said:

Guys, I've just discovered shocking truth :o It turned out that Angus was obsessed with Axl since 80's!!! Look, what he did to Slash in 1989 to take him away from Axl ;)

Luckily for us Slash has long history of dying and then going back to life and he fully recovered :lol:

Sl1.jpg

Sl2.jpg

Sl3.jpg

I dont think thts Slash

Axl did unbelievably good for AC/DC, but I'm sure Angus is really grateful to Slash and Duff too. Obviously guns have had to shuffle dates around AC/DC dates and probably would have played those Wembley dates that were rumoured, as well as a bunch of other stadiums. So those two have turned down a lot of money to help out AC/DC. Think they should get some credit too. 

• Like 4

On 20 September 2016 at 0:13 PM, KMS said:

I would rather stay faitfull to Sluff :P

I spent one evening going through old videos looking for some nice stuff in the background and found 2 cute Sluff moments.

Plenty of space in the curch, barely anyone sitting on the benches, but these two are glue to each other like conjoined twins :lol: I bet it was shoot like 6 AM, and they were still waisted after partying all night long :headbang:

Sluff1.jpg

And another one from Estranged, when they walked on stage and of course they HAVE to embrace each other, pure sweetness, aren't they?

Sluff2.jpg

The Estranged one is hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh.

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

I bought an AC/DC live dvd, it must be at least 15 years ago and I can't remember the name, but I was watching it and I remember he started that strip routine and I was like no, no, no NOOO!!! Lol 

EDIT: for the record, I think Angus was really cute when he was younger. 

You must mean the Donnington show from '91. I actually just watched the video of that last night on YouTube! Angus has always been so great at getting the crowds pumped, and still is. But it's probably best his stripping days are behind him :lol:

p.s. I also think Angus is totally adorable  :wub:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I have bad news....things between Axl and Slash are not good at all...:ph34r:

...here's what really happened :smiley-confused2:

snakes1.gif

snakes2.gif

snakes3.gif

Poor snakes and poor Duff - stacked in the middle of all Slaxl's dramas :lol:

5 minutes ago, Kara said:

You must mean the Donnington show from '91. I actually just watched the video of that last night on YouTube! Angus has always been so great at getting the crowds pumped, and still is. But it's probably best his stripping days are behind him :lol:

I watched it a few weeks ago and really Brian sounds amazing. 

49 minutes ago, Kara said:

Yeah, it probably was. I swapped it with someone for a Metallica dvd :facepalm:

4 hours ago, KMS said:

Poor snakes and poor Duff - stacked in the middle of all Slaxl's dramas :lol:

He could sing together with Izzy

~Here I am stuck in the middle with You ~

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I have bad news....things between Axl and Slash are not good at all...:ph34r:

...here's what really happened :smiley-confused2:

snakes1.gif

snakes2.gif

snakes3.gif

Poor Slash :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

@Andy14 now i feel bad for the time i said they shoul burn, the snakes sacrificed so much :lol:

About the bowling story, i dont know if i believe that because i never heard him being called W in Lafayette, only Bill/Billy but it's a funny story, him striking again and again while wasted.

Angus is pocket size.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

http://www.metaltalk.net/news2016sg/2016541a.php

Another article about Axl/DC, says to expect a new album 2017/18

Those are the same people that said guns n roses are booked for download festival and the other headliner is Aerosmith :awesomeface: apparently they were going to announce it about a week ago. Andy says its bullshit. 

I check Andy Coppings Twitter every day, since he was at the London AC/DC show, I was hoping he could get both of them to play. Perfect for me seeing as I only live ten minutes away from Donington but not been for a few years. Only to the super bikes and racing every year.