GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

People, are you all face-blind or something?! :question: Of course the woman in the picture is not Perla. She has a completely different face. Most likely it's just some random fan.

15 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki I did the weirdo fan thing to Slash when he played with Snakepit at a little club in Sheffield UK. I was waiting at the front of the club for him and he turned up and walked in and as he walked past I put my hand out and touched his shoulder :lol: 

I have to keep thinking they'll straighten things out with Izzy, it's not impossible. He's been quite forgiving over the years of Axl being a rat bag to him.

Well at least you can say you touched Slash! :lol: I believe they'll straighten things out with Izzy too. We have a saying in German that basically translates to "Riffraff fight with each other, riffraff get along with each other", meaning idiots will constantly fight and make up again, so don't take it too seriously. I believe this applies to the GNR guys too. :lol: They have gotten over much worse things in the past.

15 hours ago, stella said:

Is that Michelle Young in that first photo?

I have no idea who the woman in that picture is, but I don't think it's Michelle. Doesn't really look like her to me.

5 hours ago, giuls said:

I know it's an unpopular opinion but i don't like Izzy in dreadlocks

Axl's bang was such a good look!

Doubly unpopular opinion: I don't like the dreadlocks or Axl's bangs :P

Well, I guess I actually do kind of like the dreadlocks on Izzy, I just don't like dreadlocks in general. But I have to admit they looked better on him than on most other people.

As for Axl's bangs.... Well, he still looks good in them, he's too pretty not to, but I actually do prefer him without bangs. Some bangs are better than others though. I like the slightly grown out side bangs that were all different lengths, but I really don't like the really straight bangs he had at one point.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Padme said:

And nobody in her IG asked her why the pictures have vanished? I thought her main turf was her twitter

No, i went to her twitter and there are stats that you can see even if it's protected (number of twitter/following) and she has only two twits, not her main turf, i don't know why nobody asked, i would never ask tbh. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Are you talking about this one? It doesn't seems real to me, this account follows Eresportman0 and that account is basically retweeting every Brazilian thing

https://twitter.com/esperly0

That one is fake. It says location: L.A. California. Erin has been living in Atlanta for like 20 years or so. Besides I remember people needed to request. That's not the case with this fake account

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

That one is fake. It says location: L.A. California. Erin has been living in Atlanta for like 20 years or so. Besides I remember people needed to request. That's not the case with this fake account

True, I really don't get how come some people have so much free time to make these fake accounts and write so much shit, seriously they need to get a life. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

True, I really don't get how come some people have so much free time to make these fake accounts and write so much shit, seriously they need to get a life. 

Data mining/identity theft thing. Happened to a few friends on Facebook, who are not famous at all. The creeps steal their public photos, create a new account with their name, and try to add all their friends to glean their information.

2 minutes ago, stella said:

Data mining/identity theft thing. Happened to a few friends on Facebook, who are not famous at all. The creeps steal their public photos, create a new account with their name, and try to add all their friends to glean their information.

Yeah this shit happens a lot 

6 hours ago, giuls said:

No, i went to her twitter and there are stats that you can see even if it's protected (number of twitter/following) and she has only two twits, not her main turf, i don't know why nobody asked, i would never ask tbh. :lol:

Somebody ask darnit! :lol: I'm still curious to know if something happened between them all.

Re: Axl's bangs... he looked great in them back in the day...unfrt2nutzly his hair is too sparse and wiry now, there is no moisture left due to age and dye, I think they would totally curl right up into frizz. :scared:

8 hours ago, Italian girl said:

She'll never answer to that question!!

I don't know. She has answered controversial questions before. For example she answered the question about the GN'R show she attened. Also the question about Axl's belongins auction or her role as a witness in the Axl and Stephanie lawsuit. 

I'm not saying she will give full details but maybe she explains a little bit

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Padme said:

I don't know. She has answered controversial questions before. For example she answered the question about the GN'R show she attened. Also the question about Axl's belongins auction or her role as a witness in the Axl and Stephanie lawsuit. 

I'm not saying she will give full details but maybe she explains a little bit

She answered those questions to the fans? or the media?