GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, BloodyMary said:

Hey girls

I'm a complete newbie, here and as GNR fan. But I like this thread so much not only for the gossip and the pictures :P But it's so full of informations and things that I obviously don't know as a brand new fan lol

You're gonna think I'm crazy but I read like 100 pages and I can't stop haha keep going :headbang:

Welcome! It's very easy to get sucked into this thread as you can see. :)

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

What does this mean? "You don't understand your sex"

:question:

I think he's saying,  "You don't even know what a woman is actually like, cause you ain't been on the receiving end of what ya'll beeatches are totally capable of, which is royally fucking over and annihilating a man who only wants to love you, so how can you speak to me with any sincerity since I know what is truly brewing in your deep black heart".    I could be wrong.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Happy Friday. Just found this. I really love this pic. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 10.53.05 PM.png

I don't like it... Becuase I'm not that lucky chick :max:

Well now that I think of it. Maybe I'm better off this way. I don't think I could let him go after a picture like that :lol:

Edited by Padme

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It can't be just me that thinks Axl looks weird as hell in this pic??? Seriously, he looks like a wax work or something. Don't mean no offence to anyone, but really?? 

He was hitting puberty :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It can't be just me that thinks Axl looks weird as hell in this pic??? Seriously, he looks like a wax work or something. Don't mean no offence to anyone, but really?? 

Looks weird to me too. He looks weird in nearly all pictures from that era...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No. I think he looks awful in all those pics from 1999 until 2003. Dyed black hair (or dark brown) and those terrible oversized football jerseys with oversized pants.

• Like 1

Yeah, his hair in the 2000 era is just so unnatural looking. Before the braids. Like in this one from the same day as the one a little further up...

image.jpeg

It's a lot thicker than his hair on the UYI tour. It looks like Ozzy Osbournes hair :lol:

Funny, that strange curl he has nowadays on the left side is there in this pic too, and I always thought his hair was so wavy cos he destroyed it with the braids :question:

48 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, his hair in the 2000 era is just so unnatural looking. Before the braids. Like in this one from the same day as the one a little further up...

image.jpeg

It's a lot thicker than his hair on the UYI tour. It looks like Ozzy Osbournes hair :lol:

Funny, that strange curl he has nowadays on the left side is there in this pic too, and I always thought his hair was so wavy cos he destroyed it with the braids :question:

Nah, any damage caused by the braids would have long grown out by now. his hair either naturally changed with age or he always had wavy hair and just straightened it back in the day.

Edited by Frey

When I read Someone talk about Slaxl reconciliation N' Adele's Hello song on this forum

Axl: "Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles"

Slash: "Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself. I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that band where nothing ever happened?

And it's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time

So hello from the other side 
I must have tried to reach You a thousand times 
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outside 
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter. It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore"

It really fits :rofl-lol: (Bit delete N' change on the lyrics)

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 4