GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

@killuridols Ah, gotcha :P I'll think about what I know about these years...

@MillionsOfSpiders Yes, it was the weird magical glass sculpture that Elliot Maynard had given him most likely. I remember @Frey started a thread in D&N some months ago with a video of Elliot Maynard talking about his magical crap sculptures and about how he'd given one of these to a famous singer who lives in Malibu, who apparently keeps the magical crystal ball sculpture next to his bed :rolleyes::facepalm:

11 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah, I've read all these articles and I'm very aware of all the crazy things Axl supposedly believed over the years, but believing that Slash's soul is not his own anymore and that the Slash we have now is basically just a different person walking around in Slash's skin is even crazier than all the past life stuff.

I'm not willing to believe Axl is quite that crazy, especially when the only source we have for that claim (as far as I know) is Tom fucking Zutaut. Who has a habit of telling questionable, bizarre stories.

Among other things, Tom Zutaut was also the one who recently claimed Axl's stepfather used to rape him in public toilets. Which I think is a) an incredibly inappropriate thing to bring up in some random interview and it's really not his place to talk about this stuff, even if Axl told him about it and b) Axl has never said anything like that and has never accused his stepfather of sexually abusing him.

Because of this and other things that guy has said, I'm rather skeptical of anything that comes from Tom Zutaut. I think I actually talked about this to someone on here ( @stella maybe?) before, because other people have noticed Tom Zutaut always telling weird stories as well.

Yeah, Tom Zutaut also liked to tell very sensationalist stories about the recording of CD, Buckethead etc.

I was like, okay, whatever, about that, but his rather graphic comments about Axl being sexually abused by his step father (not to mention the soul-carrying raven story) in the BBC documentary made me side-eye him as well.

I don't know what his deal is and I'm not sure what to think about him.

On 6.10.2016 at 11:38 AM, Frey said:

Maybe Axl is one of these "It's not gay as long as there's at least one woman involved!" guys. Didn't Adriana (or was that Steven?) also describe an incident where Slash and Axl were in bed with Adriana, then Steven came in and Axl asked him to join them too? So that would have been 3 guys in one bed then.

I can't speak for Axl, but the thought of being in bed with two other guys really doesn't excite me, whether there's an Adriana involved somewhere in the mix or not.

But maybe I'm just a prude lol.

Even as a girl I still wouldn't want to be involved in that, yikes. I wouldn't have said no to Axl on his own. Or Slash (provided he hadn't recently pissed himself). Or Duff. Or Izzy.

But Steven? No thanks. And no need for more than one of them either.

• Like 3

@Lumikki That Chicago song :lol: we should make our own Axl and Slash compilation album lol. 

You are good for not being greedy and only needing one at a time. I've always found it difficult to choose between Slash and Axl, so both would work for me (if I weren't already married to my soulmate) :lol:

I looked up the lyrics to the Thin Lizzy song and :blink:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Even as a girl I still wouldn't want to be involved in that, yikes. I wouldn't have said no to Axl on his own. Or Slash (provided he hadn't recently pissed himself). Or Duff. Or Izzy.

But Steven? No thanks. And no need for more than one of them either.

LOL:rofl-lol:

Back then I wouldn't have touched either with a ten foot pole. They were gross, all five of them.

I don't consider myself a prude but that stuff about sharing partners is disgusting:vomit:

IMO.

• Like 1

@ACDC8Just a word of advice, be careful what you write here, Andy14 posted her photos and story about meeting Axl and the Youngs here and ended up on the web site Altnation.  That site trawls the posts here, and before you know it your posts get made into one of their articles.

Edited by Rock Hopper

1 hour ago, Rock Hopper said:

@ACDC8Just a word of advice, be careful what you write here, Andy14 posted her photos and story about meeting Axl and the Youngs here and ended up on the web site Altnation.  That site trawls the posts here, and before you know it your posts get made into one of their articles.

Sad but true. :/ They take whatever they want.... probably skulking about on here anonymously or under an assumed name a lot of the time.

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

And on a lighter note :) About 3 weeks till we see this sight again.  I have been in major periscope concert withdrawals!  

Me too, major withdrawals < hehe that word looks totally weird when trying to spell it out :lol:

Alt nation are scummers you know you are :fuckyou:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Intercontinental Hotel, Jan 2001. Happy to know you were there - I WAS THERE TOO (for 4 full days actually) and all those days are still stuck deep inside of me - doesn't matter how hard I try to move on because forgetting seems to be impossible. It's been 15 years... and I still remember everything. 

I keep dreaming (literally) about things I did wrong in the past and how I could fix them. But it's been 15 years so I guess it is really time to move on and close this book. 

I mentioned before I rarely post anything and never made it public but that girl on the photo is me. Really miss some people I met at that hotel - pretty much what I can say - but yeah... moving on. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 9.28.01 PM.png

Wow!!! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

If I had one, I would be very happy to share everywhere my story on meeting axl :rofl-lol:

6 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

That was @Lumikki actually, not @Andy14, but yeah, these creeps really will make an article out of every little thing they find on this forum (complete with misleading headlines and twisted facts usually). Apparently they have nothing better to write about. I'd love to know under which usernames Brett B. or any of his minions lurk here.

Anyway, cool story, @ACDC8! Anything else you can share without attracting the AltNation creeps? Anything that sticks out in your mind from that pool side chat? And what did you guys talk about for 2 hours?

12 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They say the story like Axl was there though and he saw the crow take his soul. Well, laughing aside, seeing someone die unexpectedly is a pretty traumatic thing. 

I will never forget when I started working in care, we were keeping a close eye on a guy who had been complaining of headaches. Well, I went down to his room to do obs and whilst I was there he had a brain aneurysm and basically just died within a few minutes. It was awful and his face haunted me for a long time afterwards. 

So, if Axl saw Slash blue and dead. It's not nice and does mess with you a bit.

That's a good point.

Especially since Axl has a history of reacting in extreme ways to unusual or stressful situations (I mean he jumped out of moving cars or threw hissy fits and stormed off stage for way less).

So who knows what was going on in his head while he saw Slash lying there, dead.

(To be honest I had never considered the possibility of Axl being there and seeing Slash like that. Like you said, that kind of thing can mess with anyone, but it's even more likely to leave an impact on Axl, considering his close and intense relationship with Slash and the fact that he's a bit... let's call it unstable... even on the best of days.)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

@starlight Hah! Yeah, that's a good and very fitting suggestion as well :lol:

12 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki That Chicago song :lol: we should make our own Axl and Slash compilation album lol. 

You are good for not being greedy and only needing one at a time. I've always found it difficult to choose between Slash and Axl, so both would work for me (if I weren't already married to my soulmate) :lol:

I looked up the lyrics to the Thin Lizzy song and :blink:

Hahaha yes, or a Youtube playlist :lol:

I only said I wouldn't want to have more than one in bed with me lol. Since I have difficulty deciding between 4 of them, I probably would just keep all of them around probably :P

You mean

"Like thunder and lightning
God damn, it's so exciting
It hits you like a hammer
God damn"

?? Seems like Slash finds Axl pretty exciting and thrilling (he did admit to enjoying when Axl did something crazy like jump into the crowd to start a fight) :P

And the general them of violence and agressio going on in that song might remind Slash of Axl as well, I guess.

12 hours ago, Jane M. said:

LOL:rofl-lol:

Back then I wouldn't have touched either with a ten foot pole. They were gross, all five of them.

I don't consider myself a prude but that stuff about sharing partners is disgusting:vomit:

IMO.

Hahaha, yes :lol:

But there's a sliding scale of grossness for me. Axl for example never seemed as unwashed to me as the rest. He usually looked cleaner somehow.

It's like this:

Steven- an unwashed, drooling mess with more body hair than a shag carpet and also with terrible clothes and head hair, and just really not my type at all in general

Slash- an unwashed mess that probably smells like piss and booze and wears his one pair of pants for 3 months (but no underwear of course)

Izzy- an unwashed mess with frequently greasy hair and an aversion to showers  ("Guitarists like for the grease to build up on their fingers!")

Axl- not an unwashed mess, but a mess in completely different ways instead

Duff- usually the most clean looking one after Axl, and also a nice guy

Looking at it this way, my choice would probably be Duff, I guess, if I had to pick one. Unfortunately for me, Duff is a decent human being and never cheated on his wives, even back then (if his claims can be believed). So I would have been shit out of luck. :max:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, starlight said:

About songs that can be the soundtrack to Axl and Slash's story I'm surprised nobody mentioned this :P

It fits with Axl being a huge Elton fan too

Imagine during The NuGuns era Axl secretly listening this song when He is alone N' looking at old Guns photo/Slash photo

53 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Hahaha yes, or a Youtube playlist :lol:

I only said I wouldn't want to have more than one in bed with me lol. Since I have difficulty deciding between 4 of them, I probably would just keep all of them around probably :P

You mean

"Like thunder and lightning
God damn, it's so exciting
It hits you like a hammer
God damn"

?? Seems like Slash finds Axl pretty exciting and thrilling (he did admit to enjoying when Axl did something crazy like jump into the crowd to start a fight) :P

And the general them of violence and agressio going on in that song might remind Slash of Axl as well, I guess.

But there's a sliding scale of grossness for me. Axl for example never seemed as unwashed to me as the rest. He usually looked cleaner somehow.

It's like this:

Steven- an unwashed, drooling mess with more body hair than a shag carpet and also with terrible clothes and head hair, and just really not my type at all in general

Slash- an unwashed mess that probably smells like piss and booze and wears his one pair of pants for 3 months (but no underwear of course)

Izzy- an unwashed mess with frequently greasy hair and an aversion to showers  ("Guitarists like for the grease to build up on their fingers!")

Looking at it this way, my choice would probably be Duff, I guess, if I had to pick one. Unfortunately for me, Duff is a decent human being and never cheated on his wives, even back then (if his claims can be believed). So I would have been shit out of luck. :max:

This lines reminds of Axl too "Sweeter than the heavens and like a frightening stumble/It was saturday night when heavy rock was born"  and i don't blame at all for choosing Duff, he's nice and tall :drool:

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

It's like this:

Agreed 100% but when I said they were gross I wasn't referring to how often they were able to take a shower. Do you remember Craberon?:rofl-lol:

That's what I'm saying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Axl- not an unwashed mess

This reminds me of Axl's comment in the early LA days, when he didn't have a fixed place to live and sometimes slept under the stairs at Tower Video, that one of his aims was to get membership of a health club so that he could take regular showers. It was obviously important to him to be clean (more important than it was to the others, anyhow) :lol: IMO Izzy and Steven looked the scuzziest. Slash def was filthy (remember the comment about pissing in the bushes outside the storage space) but for me that's outweighed by hotness :heart:

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Agreed 100% but when I said they were gross I wasn't referring to how often they were able to take a shower. Do you remember Craberon?:rofl-lol:

That's what I'm saying.

:lol:and the powder to treat it that they got from the pet shop

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, money honey said:

@Padme "I'm glad I met him when he was still sexy" (quote function not working for some reason) - don't you think he still is? I mean, I know older, less hair, etc. - but still drop dead sexy IMO. 

He has improved  a lot from recent years. But he has to do more like losing 10 pounds, get rid of that much jewely and the hat. The Axl I saw in RIR was more athletic. And his hear looked great. He doesn't look older. It is about his shape and what he wears.

• Like 2