GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Omg, how could I have missed "clean" Axl discussion and @Frey reveiling his feelings for him? :facepalm::max::max::max::no: I'm neglecting my forum duties :unsure:

Welcome to Axl club, Frey, would you like to be the chairman? Or a cleaning lady? :smiley-confused2:

"Hey, Axl, Frey loves you!"

insta31.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, giuls said:

@Lumikki Thank you for the translation, it's a really nice story when he's in a good mood he's a sweetheart

Yeah, I'd really like to hang out with him when he's in one of his good moods.

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Thank you @Lumikki for translating! That video has been around for a long time and no one could ever decipher which was the language :lol:, hence most of us were lost in the dark with the whole toilet thing.

What I find weird is that with all the "privacy" and "secrecy" issues Axl has, there's a video like this on the Internet, showing parts of his house that are supposed to be the most private (yeah, at this point no images of his bedroom is lulz) and a woman telling a story like this one.

I think it contradicts a lot of messages sent by himself and his management. Also, it is weird that he invites so many random people to his house without checking who they are.... I could never do that, I don't know.... the way he establishes relationships is odd to me.

Yeah the toilet thing, I dont know. Seems like they just decided to use his toilet (or have a look at it) before leaving. They point out his high tech toilet and the playboys, but nothing else.

I agree it's weird. But it seems to be the same kind of thing as with the models- someone from Axl's entourage picks nice looking girls out, they get invited backstage/to the tour bus (or his home in this case), then Axl proceeds to tell them all kinds of stories for a while and then they get sent home.

I guess Axl just really likes having people (preferably beautiful female people) around to tell stories to. That's what we keep hearing from all these models and other people who got to hang out with him: He tells stories, they listen. :shrugs:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah the toilet thing, I dont know. Seems like they just decided to use his toilet (or have a look at it) before leaving. They point out his high tech toilet and the playboys, but nothing else.

I agree it's weird. But it seems to be the same kind of thing as with the models- someone from Axl's entourage picks nice looking girls out, they get invited backstage/to the tour bus (or his home in this case), then Axl proceeds to tell them all kinds of stories for a while and then they get sent home.

I guess Axl just really likes having people (preferably beautiful female people) around to tell stories to. That's what we keep hearing from all these models and other people who got to hang out with him: He tells stories, they listen. :shrugs:

Do you know what year was this? It also caught my attention that collection of guitars that gets shown a few seconds. Could you translate what is that about, please?

Yes, I thought of that too. It's always the same kind of people that gets invited to "his world". I don't know how the boyfriend of that girl made it to the party too :lol: (this year models were told to leave their bf's at home, remember?)

The ephemeral side of these encounters does not appeal to me. He opens himself up to real strangers who he knows nothing about and I don't know if he cares about them at all. I mean, does he use them just for listeners or does he show some interest in exchanging experiences and stories with these people? Just talking about yourself is not cool, IMO.

Do you think he's drunk in the video? It looked to me like he was a little "happy" and that is too another constant in this kind of stories: drunk Axl tells lots of stories and opens up to fans, saying stuff he shouldn't say. Then he has Del or someone from the freak show watching around so that he doesn't let too much out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Do you know what year was this? It also caught my attention that collection of guitars that gets shown a few seconds. Could you translate what is that about, please?

Yes, I thought of that too. It's always the same kind of people that gets invited to "his world". I don't know how the boyfriend of that girl made it to the party too :lol: (this year models were told to leave their bf's at home, remember?)

The ephemeral side of these encounters does not appeal to me. He opens himself up to real strangers who he knows nothing about and I don't know if he cares about them at all. I mean, does he use them just for listeners or does he show some interest in exchanging experiences and stories with these people? Just talking about yourself is not cool, IMO.

Do you think he's drunk in the video? It looked to me like he was a little "happy" and that is too another constant in this kind of stories: drunk Axl tells lots of stories and opens up to fans, saying stuff he shouldn't say. Then he has Del or someone from the freak show watching around so that he doesn't let too much out.

Never thought He has interest to collect guitar, Is tht because of Slash/Slash influence? (maybe instead of shrine He collects guitar to remind Him of Slash) :awesomeface: Do You know wht type are those? could be same like Slash's?:awesomeface:

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Never thought He has interest to collect guitar, Is tht because of Slash/Slash influence? (maybe instead of shrine He collects guitar to remind Him of Slash) :awesomeface: Do You know wht type are those? could be same like Slash's?:awesomeface:

Maybe it's not exactly the collection... My theory is that Axl way buying one guitar for each Slash's birthdays and Christmas for all these years, hoping that one day, when they'll reunite, he'll give them all to Slash showing him what REAL love is :lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

My best guess is 2012 because I googled and that's when there was a thread here on mygnr about this video. The link to the original source of the video doesn't work anymore, but the guy who re-uploaded the current one on Youtube also uploaded in 2012.

They don't really say anything about the guitars. They just talk about how excited they were to see Axl's house and that they didn't know what to expect. The girl also says that she could barely believe it at first (that she would be at Axl Roses's home at 3 in the morning), but then she saw all the guitars and original GNR stuff and knew it was for real. That's it. I'm curious about the guitars as well though. Does anyone recognize any of them as Slash's or Izzy's? It wouldn't surprise me at all if Axl had kept some of their old guitars all these years. The black one in particular seems familiar to me for some reason. Or maybe they're just guitars he bought for himself over the years?

The boyfriend probably got to come along because he comes across like a slightly creepy possessive douche and wouldn't have let her go alone. He spends quite a bit of time blabbering about how he didn't know what Axl's and the other people's intentions were and that it was his job to make sure things didn't get out of hand. Says he isn't a jealous guy, but it's important to show other men their limits and tell them to leave their hands off his girlfriend. Sounds like he's way over-estimating his own importance.

Honestly, I think Axl mostly uses them as listeners. They are allowed to ask questions about his stories so he gets to go into more detail on them, but I've never heard about Axl asking any of these people about their own lives. It fits with him being so self-centered imo, just another facet of that whole issue. (And from the way Slash tells it, it even was that way when Axl talked to him all night long: Axl would talk, Slash would listen.)

And yes, I do think he's at least slightly drunk there. His face is all flushed and they were at a club earlier and drinking gets mentioned a few times during the video, so he probably was.

-------------

On a more positive note, I do like how much Axl loves dogs. As someone who is constantly worried about my dog getting shot by hunters (because for some terrible hateful reason hunters here are allowed to shoot dogs if they see one running around :anger:), I totally get his feelings about police needlessly killing dogs.

Also have to say he looks pretty good in the picture with the waitress. Looks much the same as in the picture with Fergie.

• Like 3

You know, Looking tht Axl likes to collect memories/anything tht related of the past like His journal N' Wine bottles collection, He even still keep tht painting, make Me think tht maybe it really Slash's or Izzy's. I wonder when Izzy N' Slash quit are They still keep Their Guitars or just leaves those guitars on GN'R? Remember about tht photos of drum sticks before April Shows, Arent those Matt's?

Edited by SerenityScorp

33 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Saw this the other day, didn't know Axl had been to visit a hospital again since 2006.

IMG_1836.PNG

Maybe he was using the patients for listening, seeing as some can't get up and run away. 

Well yeah, they're the perfect victims obviously :lol:

Stuck listening to Axl's stories all day long. Nearly makes me want to be a patient in that hospital.

Seriously though, where did that picture come from?

Is this one of these "Axl being a nice person in secret without telling anyone about it" occasions again?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Well yeah, they're the perfect victims obviously :lol:

Stuck listening to Axl's stories all day long. Nearly makes me want to be a patient in that hospital.

Seriously though, where did that picture come from?

Is this one of these "Axl being a nice person in secret without telling anyone about it" occasions again?

I've no idea about any of the back story to this, I just saw it on IG and thought same as you, he's been a nice guy but not told anyone again. 

They clearly knew he was going to visit with the vinyls he's signing. 

Maybe he likes nurses :lol:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, how could I have missed "clean" Axl discussion and @Frey reveiling his feelings for him? :facepalm::max::max::max::no: I'm neglecting my forum duties :unsure:

Welcome to Axl club, Frey, would you like to be the chairman? Or a cleaning lady? :smiley-confused2:

"Hey, Axl, Frey loves you!"

insta31.gif

Cleaning lady, please. I'm barely qualified to be the chairman of the Slaxl club, let alone the Axl club. :monkey:

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I agree with @Lumikki, Axl doesn't really seem to talk with these people, he seems to talk to or at them. He wants an audience for his stories and that's it. 

It's kind of sad in a way. Makes him seem rather lonely. Constantly getting strangers to sit and listen to him instead of talking to friends or family.

I guess TB and the rest of the entourage have all heard his stories a million times by now and the people who used to listen to his "twain wrecks" (was it Duff who called Axl's stories that? :lol:) back in the day weren't around anymore or aren't as close with him anymore as they used to be.

Edited by Frey

28 minutes ago, Frey said:

What's interesting to me about this is that Axl finds the hardcore fans equally as bothersome and exhausting as the haters. I can absolutely see that. All these people asking for new music and updates all the time when he apparently just felt depressed as fuck and wanted to hide away in his mansion and be left alone.

I was about to say the same thing. Very very interesting indeed.

I wonder how he feels right now about that and about fans wanting him to release material from "the vault":lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I wonder how he feels right now about that and about fans wanting him to release material from "the vault":lol:

I can see how we could get on his nerves, but all bands have fans like that. He should take a look at Metallica fans, that poor band can't do anything right :lol:

Suppose he would be a lot more upset if one day we were all like, ya know what, fuck Axl, don't want to hear his shitty music any more. 

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Maybe he feels less overwhelmed by it now because he also doesn't seem that depressed anymore. Meaning the chances for new music are higher these days than they used to be? #wishful thinking

Edited by Frey

On 9 October 2016 at 3:15 AM, killuridols said:

So it is okay to post the barely dressed pics of Duff's daughter and the other one making out with Slash' stepdaughter..... but only when it's not me doing it :rolleyes: #doublestandards

There's no conspiracy, just not been on the forum much for a couple of days so haven't read this thread. I don't know who's IG account that was but it doesn't appear to be one of theirs.

I guess Duff's daughter's photoshoot is fine for discussion, if it's going in a magazine then it's clearly for public consumption.

I know some of you think I'm being difficult around some of this stuff but really it's just because some of these people are still minors and I think we have to be careful about where the discussion ends up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, giuls said:

In the vein of Axl talking and Slash listening (and because they're hot)

tumblr_oehkljXFjc1uip8tno1_500.jpg

Original color version if you want it. Unfortunately has Doug Goldstein in it though :P

Strange to see Axl dressed in all black formal looking clothing (looks like he's wearing black pants and a black button-down shirt to me or something like that).

And are these grey hairs in Slash's hair? :P (Or maybe his hair's wet and reflecting the light in strange ways).

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/slaxl/zi-N4keIbE8.jpg~original

• Like 3