GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

19 minutes ago, Asia said:

Looks definitely better without Doug, I'm not surprised Slash didn't like him, evertyhing about the guy seemed fake :wacko:

Yeah he was in part responsible for the break up. He let Axl do whatever he wanted. He let things spin out of control so Axl would get control, horrible manager :max: 

And he paid for what he did. When he decided to do things behind Axl's he was shown the door

Well after reading all these quotes, I guess we can put "Axl: The Lost Years" to rest, as we pretty much now know for sure he barricaded himself in his basement scrolling through all the GnR and band related websites, getting more and more discouraged and depressed..

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well after reading all these quotes, I guess we can put "Axl: The Lost Years" to rest, as we pretty much now know for sure he barricaded himself in his basement scrolling through all the GnR and band related websites, getting more and more discouraged and depressed..

so did i:P

14 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Look how he's sitting up and leaning intently towards Axl, even that looks fake.

I remember how he talked about having Duff on his lap and how much they all love each other and shit and it was so fake. You could feel how he tried to just fit in as one of them and if they loved each other and hugged and stuff like that then he immediately had to just throw himself at them, yuck. And the worst part was that Axl was actually buying it and trusting him. :facepalm:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Asia said:

I remember how he talked about having Duff on his lap and how much they all love each other and shit and it was so fake. You could feel how he tried to just fit in as one of them and if they loved each other and hugged and stuff like that then he immediately had to just throw himself at them, yuck. And the worst part was that Axl was actually buying it and trusting him. :facepalm:

Axl is the worst ever at judging people's character. The absolute worst. He's got zero skills in that department. He's constantly surrounded by creepy, fake, manipulative or predatory people. And usually doesn't realize it. It takes him years to buy a clue.

Also wtf @ having Duff on his lap? What? Creepy.

Though I'm surprised he didn't talk about having Axl sit on his lap.

Would have made more sense than Duff.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Frey said:

Axl is the worst ever at judging people's character. The absolute worst. He's got zero skills in that department. He's constantly surrounded by creepy, fake, manipulative or predatory people. And usually doesn't realize it. It takes him years to buy a clue.

Also wtf @ having Duff on his lap? What? Creepy.

Though I'm surprised he didn't talk about having Axl sit on his lap.

Would have made more sense than Duff.

I'm not sure if Axl actually ever wanted to sit on his lap. I think he's more picky than Duff :P

Goldstein was commenting some interview where Duff was indeed sitting on his lap (yeah, it's this picture, Lumikki,  Dougie's just trying to behave like one of them and pretend he's a part of the loving family :vomit:.)

And yeah, he's horrible at judging people. He makes the greatest mistake of trusting those who crawl up his ass more than those who genuinly love him. Which is why he would sometimes believe Doug over Slash. Crazy...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Asia said:

I'm not sure if Axl actually ever wanted to sit on his lap. I think he's more picky than Duff :P

Goldstein was commenting some interview where Duff was indeed sitting on his lap (yeah, it's this picture, Lumikki,  Dougie's just trying to behave like one of them and pretend he's a part of the loving family :vomit:.)

And yeah, he's horrible at judging people. He makes the greatest mistake of trusting those who crawl up his ass more than those who genuinly love him. Which is why he would sometimes believe Doug over Slash. Crazy...

Doug was nothing more than an Axl ass kisser and yes man. That's the kind of people Axl wanted around him. That only lead to Axl to make bad decisions

:no:

16 minutes ago, Frey said:

Axl only wants to sit on Slash's lap.

I think Axl might suck so much at judging people's character because of the way he grew up. His formative years were dominated by people who treated him like crap (family members, teachers, other kids,...), so he probably interprets anyone who treats him really kindly as a nice person, not realizing that these people are only trying to suck up to him or want something from him. At the same time he tends to freak out when people (as in his actual friends) disagree with him or tell him to cut the crap. Maybe because negative interactions like that with people remind him unpleasantly of his past or something. 

The consequence of all that is that he tends to alienate people who care enough about him to call him out on shit, while simultanously acquiring tons  of yes-men and ass kissers and other creeps.

3 minutes ago, starlight said:

If Axl had listened to a true friend like Marc who said he and Slash only needed to be in the same room together and just talking to each other, Axl wouldn't have wasted all these years hating Slash :(

I think it is related to his childhood and it goes back to control in the end, he freaks out because he thinks they're going to leave him, if they criticize him it's not because they love him but because they're tired of him and they're being cruel so he pushes them away so he's the one that decides if the relationship ends and he's not hurt.

I think it's not about people disagreeing with him per se but more of his brain going "rejection! rejection! reject first so you don't get hurt" and Slash went away on his own hurting him a shit lot so no, he wouldn't have wanted to see him because there was the risk of Slash getting up and leaving again and then what?  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Frey said:

Axl only wants to sit on Slash's lap.

I think Axl might suck so much at judging people's character because of the way he grew up. His formative years were dominated by people who treated him like crap (family members, teachers, other kids,...), so he probably interprets anyone who treats him really kindly as a nice person, not realizing that these people are only trying to suck up to him or want something from him. At the same time he tends to freak out when people (as in his actual friends) disagree with him or tell him to cut the crap. Maybe because negative interactions like that with people remind him unpleasantly of his past or something. 

The consequence of all that is that he tends to alienate people who care enough about him to call him out on shit, while simultanously acquiring tons  of yes-men and ass kissers and other creeps.

Wasn't there a popular saying between Axl and the AFD guys...Axl won't call you a friend until you've told him to fuck off. i wonder what happened to that. 

5 hours ago, nn18 said:

Another "proof" that Slash runs most of his social media: on his last ig post

Screenshot_2016-10-11-08-50-26.png

:rofl-lol: Slaxl likes to spend Their time on internet

Makes Me wonder if actually Slash stalks Axl on internet from His first tweet :awesomeface:

When Slash N' Axl first post on internet?

@Lumikki Awwwww :wub: but why not Slash's, Axl?! :max: 

Slash still kept a memento from Axl, But I wanna see if Axl still keep something from Slash too

Makeup Your mind, Axl! Who do You love? Izzy or Slash? :max: