GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

28 minutes ago, giuls said:

I think it's not about people disagreeing with him per se but more of his brain going "rejection! rejection! reject first so you don't get hurt" 

Exactly, childhood trauma causes people to act in seemingly irrational ways.

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Wasn't there a popular saying between Axl and the AFD guys...Axl won't call you a friend until you've told him to fuck off. i wonder what happened to that. 

Maybe because it never was a "fuck off" about serious shit like "what direction is the band gonna be musically now that we're famous?", this kind of problems can brooke relationships (case in point...) so he scrambled for control in all the ways he could.

12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Lumikki Awwwww :wub: but why not Slash's, Axl?! :max: 

Slash still kept a memento from Axl, But I wanna see if Axl still keep something from Slash too

Makeup Your mind, Axl! Who do You love? Izzy or Slash? :max:

I'm sure he has Slash's things too, what is it, only Slash can keep Axl's shirt and dino? :lol:

1 hour ago, giuls said:

Maybe because it never was a "fuck off" about serious shit like "what direction is the band gonna be musically now that we're famous?", this kind of problems can brooke relationships (case in point...) so he scrambled for control in all the ways he could.

I'm sure he has Slash's things too, what is it, only Slash can keep Axl's shirt and dino? :lol:

Axl's shirt?

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Reminds me of this picture though. Is that Doug Goldstein on whose lap Duff is sitting here? I always wondered.

That picture always creeped me out a bit. The way the guy's got his hands on Duff's stomach and back and everything.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/sluff/snapshot20100105130420.jpg~original

This pic reminded me of....

27257_311014708991_4722509_n.jpg

:wacko:

31 minutes ago, Asia said:

Axl's shirt?

Yes, on a Meegan's video there was Slash with the same t-shirt that Axl have on, you know, the "every zoo is a petting zoo if you aren't a pussy" with the snake and the tiger, the one Axl showed to Slash at a concert.

It could very well be that Slash liked it and bought one himself but we know that Axl wears always the same t-shirts on rotation on stage and this one never made an appearance again  and all the members did wear each other clothes once upon a time so...

ETA i found the gif of Axl showing the t-shirt to Slash

tumblr_oa0eogDpz01uw2kreo1_250.gif

Edited by giuls

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I knew I had seen that damn guitar before somewhere.

This is the one Axl keeps in his house:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Izzy/guitarinaxlshouse.png~original

Seems to be exactly the same as...

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Izzy/tumblr_odnzlxZuzZ1ufauu3o1_1280.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Izzy/151c4877da53f1744415835c513f1f98.jpg~original

:awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

Now I don't know shit about guitars and don't know how common these things are, but it's definitely interesting that Axl's got a guitar that is identical to the one Izzy used to use standing around in his home.

I say he either wanted one that was just like Izzy's or he stole the actual guitar itself from Izzy :P

I agree with @SerenityScorp, it wouldn't surprise me if Axl collected "little" keepsakes like that. Things from his past that remind him of the good times he had or people he cares about.

Did Izzy ever complain about one of his guitars mysteriously disappearing? :P Tagging @Jane M. and anyone else who knows about this stuff.

Nice find @Lumikki I've never read anything regarding Izzy complaining about his guitars disappearing but maybe it is because he gave it to Axl? or Axl loves keeping souvenirs from his past relationships. LMAO! This keeps getting funnier and weirder everyday.

@Frey maybe you were right about Izzy and Axl:rofl-lol:

:facepalm:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Jane M. Of course He's right about Izzaxl relationship. With Axl tried to find Izzy for how many years/months (I forgot) in tht big city N' almost got raped by men, N' with no place for Him to sleep.

Izzy is Axl's first love :awesomeface:

And you never forget your first love. There's still hope:wub:

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Don't worry, Izzy still has his trusty Gibson Les Paul black beauty. 

IMG_1855.JPG

IMG_1856.JPG

Axls just a copy cat 

Nope, that's definitely a different guitar.

The smaller bit on the bottom ends in a sharp point instead of the rounded point on Axl's/young Izzy's guitar.

There's a metal bit between the buttons that Axl's/young Izzy's guitar doesn't have.

The inlay with the white border is more rounded than in Axl's/young Izzy's guitar.

And all the rectangular silver bits in the neck of the guitar are missing as well.

It's a similar model, but a completely different instrument.

(sorry for the confusing descriptions, but I'm the least musically inclined person ever and have no idea what all these bits and pieces on a guitar are actually called lol)

Edited by Frey

@MillionsOfSpiders Its probably His new one, You know after He quit Guns, For years He didnt even touch/play guitar N' just riding His bike

@Jane M. I dunno if theres any hope for tht pairing since its unrequited love cause Izzy didnt love Him back unlike Slash

@Frey Tht means the Guitar in Axl's house is really Izzy's guitar

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@MillionsOfSpiders Its probably His new one, You know after He quit Guns, For years He didnt even touch/play guitar N' just riding His bike

@Jane M. I dunno if theres any hope for tht pairing since its unrequited love cause Izzy didnt love Him back unlike Slash

@Frey Tht means the Guitar in Axl's house is really Izzy's guitar

Yeah, @Frey must have great eye sight cos I always thought that guitar was the same Izzy has played for years. Axl must have stolen it then, no way would I let him have it if I were Izzy :lol:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, @Frey must have great eye sight cos I always thought that guitar was the same Izzy has played for years. Axl must have stolen it then, no way would I let him have it if I were Izzy :lol:

Its okay for Izzy, Izzy just want the loot, with the loot He can buy another guitar with same model :P

23 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well you know that awful sad day in '91 when Izzy let the guys know he was leaving, Axl told him "oh really you double talkin' jive motherfucker? Alright but I'm keeping one of your guitars bitch! Suck on that!" and Izzy was like "Pfft. Whatever. Keep it so you can hug and kiss goodnight pretending you still have me, cunt!"

That's the real story right there.

• Like 2

@Frey I've been told I have the attention span of a gnat :lol: it's just a polite way of saying you're thick I think, oh well!! 

Ive seen that same guitar a lot though I think Izzy likes to mess with it a lot, sometimes it has different pick guard or none at all. 

My husband has a few guitars, and he takes his to pieces too, then he can't put it back together again :lol: lots of swearing!!! His fave is an old ESP, I hate the damn thing. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Well you know that awful sad day in '91 when Izzy let the guys know he was leaving, Axl told him "oh really you double talkin' jive motherfucker? Alright but I'm keeping one of your guitars bitch! Suck on that!" and Izzy was like "Pfft. Whatever. Keep it so you can hug and kiss goodnight pretending you still have me, cunt!"

:lol:

Even tho its just a joke, doubt Izzy can say cunt to Axl, it will break His heart

@MillionsOfSpiders I'm sure you have other qualities, attention span isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things :lol::P

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Nice find @Lumikki I've never read anything regarding Izzy complaining about his guitars disappearing but maybe it is because he gave it to Axl? or Axl loves keeping souvenirs from his past relationships. LMAO! This keeps getting funnier and weirder everyday.

@Frey maybe you were right about Izzy and Axl:rofl-lol:

:facepalm:

If there's one thing I've learned from all these TV shows like Criminal Minds, it's that serial killers and other assorted weirdos like to keep souvenirs from their victims. Or "past relationships". :lol:

(Not saying Axl is a serial killer, but he definitely is a weirdo).

And yeah, my theory is gaining more and more traction :awesomeface:

12 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

That's probably exactly what Axl does with that guitar, yeah.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I so hope Izzy did say cunt to Axl. :lol:

Nope, Izzy leaving GN'R enough to  break Axl heart, so dont add things tht will break Him even more or Izzy wants a taste of Slash's wrath

@Jane M. Well He said tht not in front of Him. He knows wht Axl will do/react if He said tht right in front of Him

@Frey Remember Dexter, N' how much Axl loves Dexter? N' dont forget Dexter loves to collect His Victims blood

Anyway, Seems Axl likes extreme/hardcore (I dont know wht its called) things like serial killers, rape painting, cannibal things on His wall, wht else?

Edited by SerenityScorp