GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Trying to show His good side, eh. Just like how He did it by following fermanager on socmed

N' maybe Grandpa Angus will approves Slash to be with Axl once again :rolleyes:

Talk about Axl's Twain Wreck, Aren't We forgot tht actually Grandpa Angus is part of the Victim too?

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl would be the worst murderer ever, he would never be able to sneak up on a victim with all that jewellery rattling away.

But if he does manage to catch and murder, how to dispose of the body hmmmm cannibal cutlery??? 

Yes. Cannibal cutlery is the answer.

17 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Nice find @Lumikki I've never read anything regarding Izzy complaining about his guitars disappearing but maybe it is because he gave it to Axl? or Axl loves keeping souvenirs from his past relationships. LMAO! This keeps getting funnier and weirder everyday.

@Frey maybe you were right about Izzy and Axl:rofl-lol:

:facepalm:

But that would be the sane, non-crazy explanation, so I didn't even bother mentioning it :P (Also why would you give such a beautiful guitar to your pain in the ass singer? Not sure if I would, if I were Izzy. But maybe they were having a ~momemt~, and filled with childhood nostalgia and feelings of exasperated affection, Izzy gave it to Axl).

Whatever the case, I think the important thing is that Axl kept it all these years, that speaks volumes.

17 hours ago, killuridols said:

wow @Lumikki you're getting better and better! :thumbsup:

Yes, I think that looks exactly like Izzy's guitar and I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually Izzy's guitar.

Axl keeps a lot of things from the past at home, I know this for a fact.

His house must be a GN'R museum :lol:

Haha, thanks :lol:

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either if it was Izzy's guitar. It probably is.

And I would love to visit his GNR museum

13 hours ago, Frey said:

I woud pay to read Axl's journals, so I fully approve of Duff's plan.

I mean these journals have got to contain some of the most entertaining and crazy reading material known to mankind.

Also I know what Axl kept from Slash now:

A lock of his hair probably. Or something equally creepy :lol:

I can see it now:

Axl has Izzy's old guitar in bed with him to cuddle with it, like @Jane M. described, on the left side of his bed there's the magical crystal ball sculpture given to him by Yoda's husband and on the right side of his bed is a lock of Slash's hair in a glass jar :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Talk about Slash Christmas cards, I doubt Axl ever gets those cards

Yeah.

I wouldn't be surprised if TB saw Christmas cards from Slash in the mail and immediately threw them away so Axl wouldn's see them.

They have a history of doing stuff like that. :anger:

14 hours ago, Frey said:

Sounds really dramatic when you put it like that :lol:

Young, innocent Axl, travelling an entire continent, just to find Izzy. It's a perilous journey and he even ends up getting sexually assaulted. But he continues on, just to find Izzy. Aimlessly walking around for miles and miles in a huge city, a city completely unknown to him. He wanders around for days or even weeks, just hoping that luck would be on his side, despite him having better chances of finding a needle in a haystack. Just to find Izzy.

All joking aside, that actually is a pretty insane and terrifying thing to do for a 17 year old. I sure as hell wouldn't want my kid to do that.

I agree that's is an insane and terrifying thing to do for a 17 year old and it makes me shudder to think about it, but Axl wasn't 17 when he went looking for Izzy in L.A. He was a little older then already, since Izzy only left for L.A. after he had graduated high school and Axl didn't immediately follow him.

The sexual assault incident with the air conditioning repair man did happen when he was 17 though. Iirc he said something about never having been out of Lafayette in his life and being naive, so that was probably the first time he went hitchhiking.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Frey said:

I think the Christmas card thing is true, I vaguely remember Perla mentioning that as well.

ROFL... :rofl-lol:picturing Slash sitting down to write Axl's Christmas card. What does he write?? "Happy Xmas motherfucker/love of my life"??? Or maybe the lyrics to 'Every rose has its thorn'???:violin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, money honey said:

ROFL... :rofl-lol:picturing Slash sitting down to write Axl's Christmas card. What does he write?? "Happy Xmas motherfucker/love of my life"??? Or maybe the lyrics to 'Every rose has its thorn'???:violin:

Hah :lol:

Seriously though, I guess they just sent him the same Christmas cards they sent everyone else.

Cute picture of their family and generic Christmas wishes.

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

Hah :lol:

Seriously though, I guess they just sent him the same Christmas cards they sent everyone else.

Cute picture of their family and generic Christmas wishes.

Hope not, cause that's lame. Besides that would be pointless to send something like this to Axl. You usually make exceptions for the people you're closer with, like family. Generally the idea of sending some real Christmas wishes to Axl every year is great in my opinion, if Slash really did that, that's very cool. It's kinda like saying - no matter what you think or say or do to me, no matter how much you hate me, no matter how much time passed or if you believe my intentions, I still care and will keep on reminding you about it every fucking year. It's really cool. Love the idea ;)

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

So Axl stole Slash's phone during the rehearsals? :wow:

Oh, oh, and maybe he had steal it before and he saw his own pic on twitter and thought 'omg was I cute back then?' and then he liked it from Slash's account because he is Axl Rose and he has this reputation of not liking anyone and has to keep it :rofl-lol:

Edited by dgnr

Regarding Slash's guitar being found in storage. Anyone remember that episode of storage hunters when they found a whole load of gnr memorabilia, left in a an LA storage unit. There were gold and platinum discs, all presented to Slash. There was perfect condition vinyls of AFD with its original cover and a supposed contract signed by Axl. They found some real gems in there, stuff we would trample over our grannies for :lol:

Heres a little tiny snippet of what they got, if anyone didn't see it. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Asia said:

if Slash really did that, that's very cool. It's kinda like saying - no matter what you think or say or do to me, no matter how much you hate me, no matter how much time passed or if you believe my intentions, I still love You and will keep on reminding you about it every fucking year. It's really cool. Love the idea ;)

Change it! :lol:

6 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Haha, thanks :lol:

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either if it was Izzy's guitar. It probably is.

And I would love to visit his GNR museum

:heart: whenever you can read the history of my chat with Andrea yesterday. I showed her "stuff" and revealed a couple things.

Maybe you find it interesting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, giuls said:

@MillionsOfSpiders i so get the woman, i wouldnt want to sell either :lol:

That guy is a pig for telling her she can't keep the stuff. I would've divorced the hell out of him and cut his clothes into little pieces :) 

:lol:

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Look who just found a guitar he hadn't seen since '86? ;)

And where did he all of a sudden find it? Under Axls bed? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thats the question tht We need to find out!

Its strange after We talked about Axl's Guitar collections N' Slash's long lost guitar The Warlock

now He posted same topic, about His another long lost guitar

Edited by SerenityScorp

59 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That guy is a pig for telling her she can't keep the stuff. I would've divorced the hell out of him and cut his clothes into little pieces :) 

:lol:

He doesn't get the importance!

Well, it's not like in 86 they were that famous, who would have stolen it at the time and keep it in mint condition? and no mention if it was taken by a stranger/one of their friends that "worked" for them, only that he's happy that it was taken care of? Plus, it seems to me he's in rehearsal place? Axl should be there too, like, we don't know for sure but it fits :lol:

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Look who just found a guitar he hadn't seen since '86? ;)

It looks like he's in some sort of rehearsing space here, right?

Imagine if Axl saw this thread and brought this one to Slash on today's rehearsals! If that's what happened, we could be witnessing some real Slaxl love right here! :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, giuls said:

He doesn't get the importance!

Well, it's not like in 86 they were that famous, who would have stolen it at the time and keep it in mint condition? and no mention if it was taken by a stranger/one of their friends that "worked" for them, only that he's happy that it was taken care of? Plus, it seems to me he's in rehearsal place? Axl should be there too, like, we don't know for sure but it fits :lol:

Rehearsals you say? Damn! Can't be Axl then :lol:

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

Ehi, we saw videos of him rehearsing with Guns, he got better! :lol:

Those were soundchecks, last minute run through on full stage set up, there's no pics of Axl at the real rehearsals. Because he "forgot" about them :lol: This ain't no AC/DC! 

Im just kidding, he's got a teeny weeny bit better with guns :) 

• Like 1