GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

and because I'm not gonna be here for the next 10 days lol 

:smiley-confused2:

Girl, there will be tons of Slaxl moments on South America tour, starting in 7 days...you can't just leave for 10 days and pretend that everything is gonna be ok!!

#LeaveItalyAlone #Don'tLeaveTheMadness #TheSlaxlSideNeedsYou #WhatAreWeGonnaDoWhenFreySeesTheSlaxlAndFallsForGood?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

My fave Axl outfit ever :lol:

IMG_1978.PNG

who the hell wears Mickey Mouse heart boxer shorts on stage...in front of people?

Axl Rose!! 

And he's still :drool:

Whoa! Mickey's about to turn into Pinocchio!

Too much? :P

Anyway, this thread is on Fiyah today!

• Like 4

On October 17, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Frey said:

@killuridols @MillionsOfSpiders @Asia @giuls @Blackstar etc.

Girls, CHILL! :lol:

I'm pretty sure Axl had nothing to do with this calendar whatsoever now.

The girl said it was Axl's old house and I think she's talking about the place Axl lived with Erin before he moved into his current mansion (same one the Kurt Loder interviews took place, I think?).

This house house was for sale not too long ago and even then it was still advertised as "Axl Rose's old house", despite it being decades since he lived there.

I also think it's that house because of the wood panelling on the walls and the bookshelves. I think I saw something like that when the Kurt Loder house was for sale (yeah, I looked at the pictures because I'm a nosy fuck too).

I bet there's nothing going on here except some D-grade model having a photo shoot at Axl's old place and name dropping Axl to get more attention for her calender. Axl probably doesn't even know about it.

(So I also don't recommend buying that calender, because there probably won't be any pictures of Axl's current home in it.)

Quote; "Axl probably knows nothing about it" Now he does! We all know he's always snooping here on the women's thread, late at night under his covers with a flashlight when TB is asleep. He finds out the true scoop on everything about his life, infact, we know more about him than he knows about himself, right Axl?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Quote; "Axl probably knows nothing about it" Now he does! We all know he's always snooping here on the women's thread, late at night under his covers with a flashlight when TB is asleep. He finds out the true scoop on everything about his life, infact, we know more about him than he knows about himself, right Axl?

I'm sure he actually does that. No doubt.

On 20/10/2016 at 7:32 AM, Asia said:

Greatest ideological BS of all time. No, we are definitely not the same.

And as for religion, I am not really a religious person but I have to say that fighting atheists piss me off all the same as aggressive preachers. Especially that they all, or almost all, feel that they're so much smarter, cause they don't believe. Bullshit. Faith or lack thereof has nothing to do with being intelligent or modern or educated or whatever. It's a personal choice based upon personal feelings and nobody knows for sure who's right and who's wrong. Also, I can see a lot of sense in believing in God and not following any religion. Nothing strange in that. One may believe that there is God but not necessairily agree with what people have been telling about this God for thousands of years, especially as a lot of those things were prupose driven, served as a way to keep the subjects down and had hardly anything to do with God.

As for crucification - it's a great symbol that has, in fact, thousands of meanings and calling it so bad because it just doesn't look sweet, lovely and nice seems quite silly to me. Gruesome? Well, yeah, this world ain't no paradise, gruesome things have been and always will be happening in their thousands and pretending not to see them ain't no solution.

lol, quote me next time ;)

And YES, we are all the same. We are ALL HUMAN: we are born from a vagina and when we die, we'll be food for worms, no matter how much richness or poverty we had during our lives.

The classes, statuses and all the other divisions were created by the humans themselves but none of that matters when it is time to leave.

As for the rest of your rant, I don't know where it came from the whole thing about atheist being smarter or more educated. I don't think no one mentioned any of that here before.:shrugs:

Crucification is a bad sign, not only because of gruesome but mostly because it's based on fear and guilt. Two things that are not good for the human psyche.
Just because this world is no "paradise", as you say, it doesn't mean that we have to perpetrate the pain, the torture and everything that is bad just because you got used to it.

On 20/10/2016 at 10:30 AM, Andy14 said:

Wow, this thread has a topic? :shock::ph34r::nervous:

:smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

Great question!

We never had a fixed topic, other than maybe just an inclination to give the discussion a "femenine" view, when it was possible.

Once they said this thread was some sort of "garbage can" where all off-topic was contained. Helpful to keep the trash "in order" :lol:

now it's............. aahhhhhhhhhh :facepalm:

• Like 2

I was watching Chicago 92 show today and I was thinking that if I could only choose one GN'R show to see for the rest of my life, this one was a serious candidate. Angry, piss off, sarcastic Axl everywhere, it doesn't get any better than that :P 

Which concert one would you choose and why?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I was watching Chicago 92 show today and I was thinking that if I could only choose one GN'R show to see for the rest of my life, this one was a serious candidate. Angry, piss off, sarcastic Axl everywhere, it doesn't get any better than that :P 

Which concert one would you choose and why?

I love that show too, I had that on old VHS many moons ago :lol: Philadelphia 91 Axl is like a wild animal from the minute he gets on stage, its even good when he stops WTTJ. There's so many. 

If I had to pick just one though, I'd pick the Ritz 88 show. Small venue and just the original five on top form. I'd want to be the one who got Axls Thin Lizzy t shirt, lucky person :)

I still watch that one quite a lot. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If I had to pick just one though, I'd pick the Ritz 88 show. Small venue and just the original five on top form. I'd want to be the one who got Axls Thin Lizzy t shirt, lucky person :)

I still watch that one quite a lot. 

Yes! Ritz '88 is definitely a great one.

• Like 3