GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

19 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Now to something beautiful after a day full of bad news...

Have you seen this? Slaxl is real :wub:

Right at the end - a kiss from Slash on Axls lips. And he says he likes it. :rolleyes:

Slash screams into the mic, but I thought I saw a little kiss there too Right before he does :slash::axl92:

48 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Now to something beautiful after a day full of bad news...

Have you seen this? Slaxl is real :wub:

Right at the end - a kiss from Slash on Axls lips. And he says he likes it. :rolleyes:

Slash screams into the mic, but I thought I saw a little kiss there too Right before he does :slash::axl92:

21 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Archtop How do You know Izzy has scissor phobia?

I was jesting, Izzy always looks like he needs a haircut, you know like he's growing it and then gives up. It reminds me of my youngst son who hates the hairdresses, we joke he has a scissor phobia.

15 minutes ago, nonok said:

Ah, it's picture time, is it? I have just the thing!

Here's the OG of this:

1397163411835.jpg

Ah, you know what? I'm rarely active here, so I might as well contribute while I'm at it. This is gonna be a long post, so I'm gonna put some of it in spoilers.

Disclaimer: I know with absolute certainty that most of the following have been posted already, but frankly, I've forgotten which ones since there's such a huge amount of material over here. And besides, the thread is growing rapidly and some newer members may not have seen 'em, so... Enjoy, ladies!

The Slaxl (+fanart):

Reveal hidden contents

www.pinterest.com.jpga62e88036bbf893e6143ae35105fb66f.jpgdusk_by_gtneko-d8d7122.pngThink___Slaxl_in_turquoise_by_FuddMckagan.jpg

tumblr_o47cosgSoV1uw2kreo1_400.jpgcold_november_rain_by_knoire-d9qtal4.png.jpg

Some Rose Bros:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nocpycgsnW1qhe0bmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nr3dt09Ztm1r1nn32o1_1280.jpg

Axl and Gilby :blink: (same boots as 2016 :lol:):

43d93b5866b04b654d37f68b107c7567.jpg

A cutie :heart::

14262876_192271781179943_7724712141730611200_n.jpg

A hottie:

7ea68cd87c4f48cf829b34b382352341.jpgwww.pinterest.com.jpg2.jpg

And God himself:

Hide contents

CN2kUhyW8AA7UjB.jpg

12107674_902517309783845_796685190_n.jpg

tumblr_nkkhui0ofG1s0ebujo1_500.jpg

www.pinterest.com.jpg6.jpg

www.pinterest.com.jpg5.jpg

www.pinterest.com.jpg4.jpg

www.pinterest.com.jpg3.jpg

www.pinterest.com.jpg2.jpgwww.pinterest.com.jpg1.jpg

tumblr_npu38s3luf1thzw7ho1_500.jpg

c101c6f0-6fbc-4caa-9ad4-2202014be780.jpg

So there you have it. Woohoo. :P

What concert is that first picture from? 

1 hour ago, hair of the dog said:

@killuridols Really glad for you to know  you had "the time of your life"! Thank you for sharing this with us in your post. Besos:hug:Axl is so fucking magnetic and always will be!rock3:D

thank you :)

Yes, Axl and the band are fantastic. I could not have thanked them enough for the great great two nights :headbang:

43 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

What concert is that first picture from? 

I don't know, sadly. I'd die if I found out. But I'm willing to bet that it's a Dust N' Bones performance, since they're both singing and Slash isn't playing his guitar.

@nonok I don't know if you were here for that or not, but I remember at some point in the thread people were posting tons of Slaxl fanart. I tried searching for it, but couldn't find it anymore or I would have linked you to that part of the thread :P

Only thing I found again was @Lumikkis Slaxl pic. Sorry I can't contribute more to the cause (I know, I'm failing my job).

On 3.9.2016 at 8:27 PM, Lumikki said:

Here's the Slaxl drawing you wanted to see. Keep in mind this is old as fuck, I started drawing this many years ago when I was still in school and bored during maths class or something. There's so much fail in this and so many things I'd do differently nowadays, but whatever. I was a kid and I don't have the motivation to correct/improve it these days.

tumblr_ocxjizHOjs1veh995o1_1280.jpg

I also found these. Again, these are oooooold. I probably made these around the same time as the Slaxl drawing.

tumblr_ocxgvlMGTS1veh995o1_1280.jpg

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

can we have a stickied post or something about that slash screaming into mic vid. it crops up like every 50 pages or so it seems/

Yeah, I don't even remember anymore how many times that video of Slash "kissing" Axl has been posted by now.

I'd want a sticky post for all kinds of things actually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

@nonok I don't know if you were here for that or not, but I remember at some point in the thread people were posting tons of Slaxl fanart. I tried searching for it, but couldn't find it anymore or I would have linked you to that part of the thread :P

Well, I've seen some, but that's probably not the time period you're talking about. Most likely that happened within the 100 or so pages I may have sort of skipped. Don't kill me. :lol:

You got me interested now though, Slaxl fanart? :drool: I might just spend a few hours reading those pages I missed.

@killuridols Thanks for the amazing review, I now believe even more! :D I know you said Axl looked perfect, but we all wanna know - what about The Ass? Was it up to your expectations? And if you're not too tired, can you tell us what you think about the "stiffness" that some people mentioned in D&N (claiming the band wasn't moving around and interacting as much as we'd like)?

3 hours ago, Babooshka said:
28 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, I don't even remember anymore how many times that video of Slash "kissing" Axl has been posted by now.

I'd want a sticky post for all kinds of things actually.

Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't know it has been posted here so often... 

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't know it has been posted here so often... 

don't be sorry, no harsh feelings :lol: it's just a vid that seems to be THE vid for a lot of slaxl people to go to and it gets pretty obvious what's really going on in it but maybe not before you've stared at it for a while, so we gotta ritualistically say the same stuff to people from time to time :lol:

Edited by tiutso
  • Like 1