GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't know it has been posted here so often... 

No worries. It just goes to show that many people want to see them kiss. :hug: 

Maybe if ticket sales slow down they'll oblige. The women's thread alone would buy hundreds of tickets. :lol:

@nonok I didn't know that artwork came from an actual photo. I thought someone was just very creative, but of course it would be real. Slaxl really is like fanfic come to life.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, nonok said:

@killuridols Thanks for the amazing review, I now believe even more! :D I know you said Axl looked perfect, but we all wanna know - what about The Ass? Was it up to your expectations? And if you're not too tired, can you tell us what you think about the "stiffness" that some people mentioned in D&N (claiming the band wasn't moving around and interacting as much as we'd like)?

lol

you're welcome :)

The ass still perfect and intact. Big, roundy and firm....

0005 07-Nov-16 18.08.jpg0007 07-Nov-16 18.11.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Stiffness? What the hell..... people are just fucking crazy.... have you seen Slash spinning around and jumping in Coma? Duff jumping and Axl running a lot.

It is all in my videos if you wanna check. Duff came to our side and stayed hours there, interacting with everyone. Even Slash came to our side and played his stuff there.

I will post more videos too.

Axl talked a lot to us, all the time praising us as an audience. What show were those people watching? :facepalm:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frey said:

Seriously?! That was probably the best review of these shows I've seen here and that's what you people get hung up about? She said no one met Axl, Slash or Duff, so you're probably not missing out on any juicy gossip or whatever. Do you really care that much if her friends met Del James or Duff's bass tech? (Random examples I pulled out of my ass, I have no idea what @killuridols was talking about).

lol Frey, she's not worth it one pixel of attention.... been acting this weird way for quite some time but I had already forgotten about the worthless people from this forum. Probably another reason why I delayed coming back.

Anyway, yeah, none of us met any of the "big three" and we did meet people from the camp, which may or may not include Del, Kat, Duff's bass tech :lol:, Slash' bodyguard and even Beta.

Happy now? :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

lol

Stiffness? What the hell..... people are just fucking crazy.... have you seen Slash spinning around and jumping in Coma? Duff jumping and Axl running a lot.

It is all in my videos if you wanna check. Duff came to our side and stayed hours there, interacting with everyone. Even Slash came to our side and played his stuff there.

Axl talked a lot to us, all the time praising us as an audience. What show were those people watching? :facepalm:

Yep, I saw your videos and what struck me most was how talkative and smiley Axl was. For some reason other videos don't seem to capture that well, but maybe people just don't know where to turn the camera during special moments. Hell, even Slash is all smiley, so it goes to show what a bunch of whiney...er...people you can find on this forum. Like always.  :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Axl...Yiss, the picture is awesome! There are so many recent pics where he looks gorgeous. This is one of them ( @marlingrl03 I know you posted this pic in the other thread....can you tell me where it comes from? what moment? the picture is amazing, right @killuridols? :drool:)

IMG_20161109_115459.jpg

¡Ay, caramba! :drool:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

lol

Big, roundy N' juicy

Some treats for You

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

:drool:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:rofl-lol:@SerenityScorp

Back then Axl didn't a BIG ASS... it was normal and sexy but not too big or worked out. It was in the 90's when he started doing things to get it more firm and now its so full of little fat that it's gotten really good :heart:

Well too bad We cant see cause He hide it with the flannel

For some People who want to see GN'R fanarts just check

Gtkuroneko on tumblr  or Gtneko on deviantart

Royacc on Deviantart

Princeofredroses on deviantart

On 11/8/2016 at 9:06 AM, giuls said:

You know Duff said himself that he over exercise and he had basically swapped an addiction with another more socially accepted one, right? It's not an exactly healthy mindset either, i genuinely do not give a fuck about their physicality, you do you, but maybe Duff is not the best example if you want Axl to be healthy.

Duff looked so frail in person when I embarrassingly ran into him this summer in Toronto, I would have gladly given him 20-30 of my extra pounds!

2 hours ago, annablue said:

Duff looked so frail in person when I embarrassingly ran into him this summer in Toronto, I would have gladly given him 20-30 of my extra pounds!

One cannot be very thin as they grow older. It'll make them look haggard. Gotta find the balance between looking healthy and looking good.

I've mentioned how haggard Duff looks compared to the rest of the band, few weeks before on this thread, when ironically he is in fact the one living the healthiest lifestyle. I had to apologize to Mandy123 when making that post as I know she is a Duff die hard fan:lol:

• Like 1

I have a question: What happened to Slash's hair? It looks too good to be true. Perhaps it's not that hot in SA as it was during the summer in US where he sweated a lot so his hair looked thinner, but nevertheless now it looks REALLY good. 

DSC00608.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I have a question: What happened to Slash's hair? It looks too good to be true. Perhaps it's not that hot in SA as it was during the summer in US where he sweated a lot so his hair looked thinner, but nevertheless now it looks REALLY good. 

Whatever's he's using, I sure hope he shares it with Axl. 

Someone mentioned seeing Axl's hair with more volume on the SA tour, maybe he's using whatever Slash's using too ha ha. But from certain angles during performance I noticed Axl's hair is still on the thinner side. I hope they grow thicker soon. 

1 minute ago, giuls said:

Im happy you had fun @killuridols and damn @SerenityScorp i am on the train and SURPRISE! ass! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: 

The funkos are adorable, i have already a Batman, dont know if i should buy them too

What are FUNKOs for? Are they merely decorative figurines? Or they are somewhat functional?

23 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wonder if he has plans to launch some factor 100million sun cream to his Ashba Swag and that's why he so happy. 

You're in Ireland ? Have you heard anything about Guns touring yet? There's zilcho rumours around England at the mo :( 

Yep. Most recent rumour was the list of July 2017 dates that had Dublin at the top. As I said in another thread, I'm sick of hearing the radio ads for Robie Williams in Dublin next summer. Just highlights the fact that we have no Guns announcement yet. :facepalm: I'll go anywhere in Eur tag - UK would be great - I'm even starting to think I might go to Australia in February :o

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Now to something beautiful after a day full of bad news...

Have you seen this? Slaxl is real :wub:

Right at the end - a kiss from Slash on Axls lips. And he says he likes it. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Slash screams into the mic, but I thought I saw a little kiss there too Right before he does :slash::axl92:

Definitely a kiss. Slash moves in and waits a second for Axl to notice him. :drool:

11 hours ago, Frey said:

@nonok I don't know if you were here for that or not, but I remember at some point in the thread people were posting tons of Slaxl fanart. I tried searching for it, but couldn't find it anymore or I would have linked you to that part of the thread :P

Only thing I found again was @Lumikkis Slaxl pic. Sorry I can't contribute more to the cause (I know, I'm failing my job).

On 3.9.2016 at 8:27 PM, Lumikki said:

Here's the Slaxl drawing you wanted to see. Keep in mind this is old as fuck, I started drawing this many years ago when I was still in school and bored during maths class or something. There's so much fail in this and so many things I'd do differently nowadays, but whatever. I was a kid and I don't have the motivation to correct/improve it these days.

tumblr_ocxjizHOjs1veh995o1_1280.jpg

I also found these. Again, these are oooooold. I probably made these around the same time as the Slaxl drawing.

tumblr_ocxgvlMGTS1veh995o1_1280.jpg

12 hours ago, tiutso said:

can we have a stickied post or something about that slash screaming into mic vid. it crops up like every 50 pages or so it seems/

Yeah, I don't even remember anymore how many times that video of Slash "kissing" Axl has been posted by now.

I'd want a sticky post for all kinds of things actually.

:lol:

Yeah I didnt post that during the time everyone was posting random fanart from Tumblr and deviantart, so that stuff is probably in a completely different part of the thread.

No idea where though.

I'd want a sticky and a fucking index/reference list, but at this point the thread is so long, it would be such a hassle to create something like that.

Blah.

• Like 1