GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

15 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I was on twitter and bumped into some funny brazilian articles with some behind the scenes of São Paulo shows . So apparently Axl ordered lasagna and stroganoff for dinner after the show, while Slash is having roast chicken. One of the titles were, and I'm not even kidding: 'Behind the belly: Axl Rose asks stroganoff and lasagna for dinner after São Paulo shows:rofl-lol:

Also Slash went with Fortus to the hotel gym at 1:20pm local for one hour and twenty minutes of training. Slash gave some attention to his chest and biceps, doing series of bench press with 20 kg and raised 12,5 kg for each arm on the fly exercise. I also found one article that said that Axl also exercise by doing some bycicle, so there's hope :P

Here's one of the articles if anyone understands portuguese.

http://istoe.com.br/em-sp-slash-faz-series-de-supino-com-20-kg-e-axl-rose-pede-lasanha-para-show/

And sorry for sharing, just find it funny haha

What in the hell? :crazy:  What's with these girls, their tongue and Slash? :facepalm::rofl-lol:

Maybe they think he's actually made of Carmel....

@killuridols The story Axl told between Don't Cry and The Seeker:

"I started laughing during that song 'cause... and we were talking amongst ourselves in the earpieces, that when we recorded that song originally, we were driving the engineer nuts in Hollywood, and Steven... Steven wanted more high hat, and finally the guy cracked and he pulled a gun on us. Unlike Ryan Lochte and his gun, our gun was real".

Nice that the guys talk in the earpieces during the shows and remember stories from the old days :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

@killuridols The story Axl told between Don't Cry and The Seeker:

"I started laughing during that song 'cause... and we were talking amongst ourselves in the earpieces, that when we recorded that song originally, we were driving the engineer nuts in Hollywood, and Steven... Steven wanted more high hat, and finally the guy cracked and he pulled a gun on us. Unlike Ryan Lochte and his gun, our gun was real".

Nice that the guys talk in the earpieces during the shows and remember stories from the old days :)

Hate the earpieces, before  we could hear what they talked about, that damn technology :thumbsdown:;)

@nonok Thank you for the Slaxl!

@dgnr Axl's choice of food is always so... light :lol: but it's good they're exercising, Duff must his proud his blackmail is working

I don't know what the fuck Axl is doing in the gif but it's hilarious, i love it :rofl-lol:

AWWWWW at them laughing with each other with the earpiece, cuties :wub:

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

I was on twitter and bumped into some funny brazilian articles with some behind the scenes of São Paulo shows . So apparently Axl ordered lasagna and stroganoff for dinner after the show, while Slash is having roast chicken. One of the titles were, and I'm not even kidding: 'Behind the belly: Axl Rose asks stroganoff and lasagna for dinner after São Paulo shows:rofl-lol:

Also Slash went with Fortus to the hotel gym at 1:20pm local for one hour and twenty minutes of training. Slash gave some attention to his chest and biceps, doing series of bench press with 20 kg and raised 12,5 kg for each arm on the fly exercise. I also found one article that said that Axl also exercise by doing some bycicle, so there's hope :P

http://istoe.com.br/em-sp-slash-faz-series-de-supino-com-20-kg-e-axl-rose-pede-lasanha-para-show/

What in the hell? :crazy:  What's with these girls, their tongue and Slash? :facepalm::rofl-lol:

Are You kidding Me?!  :wow: 

The Slash tht don't like gym even He got bingo wings N' big belly because never go to gym N' even pissed off when paparazzi said about gym to Him, went to gym with 4tus to do some exercise? :wow:

I'm pretty sure its because He wants to look handsome in front of Axl :ph34r:

Thts the effect of Axl:headbang:

On 9 November 2016 at 5:55 AM, iftheworld said:

I live in Lafayette and work at a certain Huge electronics store. Izzy just walked through a few days ago and bought himself a drone for drone racing and an iPad. My life was complete helping him out.

This is so :rofl-lol:

First an avocado farmer now a drone racer :lol:

N' before ipad He bought computer too

So Izzy is updating Himself to Izzy 1.0

We got a modern Izzy now :lol:

Edit: I gues living without technology in this era bore Him so much:lol: 

Edited by SerenityScorp

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

This is so :rofl-lol:

First an avocado farmer now a drone racer :lol:

N' before ipad He bought computer too

So Izzy is updating Himself to Izzy 1.0

We got a modern Izzy now :lol:

Edit: I gues living without technology in this era bore Him so much:lol: 

Bless his heart:wub: He's into car racing, bikes, drones, what's next? Hot wheels?:rofl-lol:

First place prize: A basket full of advocados.

On 11/9/2016 at 5:55 PM, iftheworld said:

I live in Lafayette and work at a certain Huge electronics store. Izzy just walked through a few days ago and bought himself a drone for drone racing and an iPad. My life was complete helping him out.

Izzy bought the IPad because someone showed him a YouTube video on it and he saw he can watch them much better than on a phone.. more YouTube postings from him now.. 

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Bless his heart:wub: He's into car racing, bikes, drones, what's next? Hot wheels?:rofl-lol:

First place prize: A basket full of advocados.

I shouldnt have said this but I really want to say, When Izzy too old N' tired for walk He will have a wheelchair race competition with Axl :ph34r::smiley-confused2:

9 hours ago, dgnr said:

Thanks for telling :) Not speaking portuguese, so apprechiate it a lot :)

And its great that Slash does some work at the gym, it really shows. He looks a lot better than he did during the beginning of the tour/Las vegas, etc ... :)

12 hours ago, dgnr said:

What a funny coincidence as I made stroganoff yesterday but not lasagna... I used spaghetti.

And why was Slash bench pressing at 20kg? Must have been a typo. That's low for a man.