GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I kinda forgot the details

All I know is tht Axl need tht raincoat but He left it somewhere N' told Road Crew to get it. The Road Crew find the raincoat N' fly it to Axl with expensive plane (If Im right) since then the yellow raincoat become famous N' become new code for the Road Crew

I wonder if I'm telling the story right, I need Someone to help Me tells the detailed N' right story :ph34r:

I know what You see , Axl :rolleyes:

Thanks, I always thought the yellow jacket incident was about another jacket. The raincoat was first seen during the nu GnR time, when Axl was already very different (falt) looking...

And awwww! Loooove those Slaxl pics. <3

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Blackstar Great and interesting post, thank you :thumbsup:I have that book on order and it's meant to be delivered today, so I'll let you all know if there's anything else in there we haven't seen before :) 

Just another little interesting thing, I saw this post on his Facebook...

IMG_2338.PNG

Well well well...

Between this and the Beta thing, I'm starting to feel cautiously optimistic...

We need to ask Brandi Glanville about this :P

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

Apologies if repost

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-11-22/interview-zakk-wylde-on-slash-ozzy-axl-rose-and-eddie-van-halen

Slash

Slash is a sweetheart. But every time we hang out together we end up getting tanked to bejesus. I remember one time we were hanging at Wembley Arena – we were doing The Gibson Night Of 100 Guitars. We were sat up there at the bar and I go: “Man, this fuckin’ sucks,” because they’d just closed it. Fuckin’ Slash just reaches into his jacket pocket and whips out a bottle of Jack Daniel’s and says: “We still got booze, dude. Don’t worry about it.”

Who can drink more? I don’t think anyone wanted to challenge the two of us idiots – and Dimebag either. You put the three of us together and that was a holy trinity. And you gotta put Kerry King in for that contest too. Any night I’m not in the mood for drinking, I’ll just get Kerry to drink the motherfuckers under the table.

Axl Rose

What you see is what you get with Axl. The guy is a legend and a Black Label brother. He’s the shit. I played with Guns N’ Roses [in the mid-90s]. I was in Studio B and they were in Studio A. So I played Axl some of my shit, like 13 Years Of Grief. And he was like, “Zakk, what fuckin’ market are you trying to reach with that?” I told him, “I dunno, the fuckin’ farmer’s market?”

So we ended up hanging and jamming together – me, Axl, Slash, Duff [McKagan], Matt [Sorum] and Dizzy [Reed]. And I was like, “Axl, when are you gonna start singing on this shit, dude? Let’s quit fuckin’ around here!” And that’s when Black Label Society was born, because I had all these riffs lying around, and I thought, “Fuck it, I’ll do it myself.” But it’s not because Axl is hard to work for. It’s because he cares. He had so much passion. And I’d rather have that than a douchebag who doesn’t give a fuck.

What do I think of Chinese Democracy? The wife bought me a copy and it got smashed in my luggage, so I had to fuckin’ buy another one. No, Axl didn’t send me a copy. But he’s a beautiful guy.

Sooooooo

thanks to Axl

Slash's Snakepit

Velvet Revolver

Black Label Society

was born :huh:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

How do we know this is a recent picture? :cry:

I just assume it is cos he seems to post from where he is. He'll be back anyway. 

51 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Please, let them be false. I still wanna have a chance  014.gif

They have to be false, it wouldn't surprise me with Reading/Leeds, they're always going to have thrown the most money at them but RL and Glastonbury is a definite no way.