GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

54 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I guess you can. Not sure how tumblr works though :nervous:

Btw. What is that with the rumour that there might be NO European tour in 2017? :max::max:

That's what has us Euros sick with worry this past while! I'm not a cryer but I think I will cry if it turns out to be true.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sorry, out of topic but is there Anyone in here an Iphone expert? How do I import pics from iphone to windows?

Connect your iphone to the pc through the usb port, the pc must recognize the phone and a windows should pop up and guide you. At least that's how I do on Windows 10.

Catching up, catching up....

@dgnr Happy belated birthday! :headbang: Does Slash posing with a picture of Axl count as a Slaxl pic? It's the only Slaxl-ish thing I've got on my phone at the moment :P

tumblr_ogzg513vML1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

----------------

@Blackstar and @MillionsOfSpiders - thank you for sharing these things from Mick Wall's book. Really interesting.

I agree that lying on his bed crying/gun story is probably true, as sad as it is. It's not exactly unheard of behavior for Axl.

I don't even care if he was truly suicidal or if he just wanted to be "loved and cared for" (as Doug Goldstein says). Either way, it's heart-breaking and a cry for help.

I even feel sorry for Beta if she really kept calling Doug Goldstein in hysterics because she thought Axl was going to kill himself.

Axl must have been so miserable during the mid 90s. According to that Dougie quote Axl loved Slash to death and was devastated about Slash leaving (just like we here figured out long ago :P). That alone would have been enough to push a sensitive guy like Axl over the brink, not to mention all the other shit that happened around that time.

---------------

The thing about Erin and Axl talking to each other :wow:

I don't think it was just Erin though that brought Axl and Slash back together. Axl finally being ready to give Slash a call was probably the result of him having contact and talking to people from his "old life" again. Duff, Erin apparently, and probably a few others too...

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I loved reading the part about Axl telling Niven to go and tell Mick Jagger he was going to be late for the rehearsal of Salt Of The Earth, but he didn't dare go, so he left Izzy to take all the flak from Mick and Keith. Poor Izzy said they were fuming and when Axl finally turned up he had a lame excuse about missing a flight or something so Keith went mad and told him "well I slept in a fucking chandelier last night and I'm on time" :lol:

Long live Keef

I love the thought of Keef and Mick scolding Axl for being tardy :lol:

@KiraMPD Never noticed that moment and I don't think anyone has posted it before. Well spotted :lol: Bit of an aggressive/dominant move by Axl :P

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Connect your iphone to the pc through the usb port, the pc must recognize the phone and a windows should pop up and guide you. At least that's how I do on Windows 10.

I want to back up/import My photos to My ext hard drive, Ive used mac Image capture but The photos wont imported to My HD, N' Im using windows 8 now N' nothings pops up as You said N' I cant open file inside the phone, it only connect using Itunes *Sometimes apple really pissed Me off/ Android much more easier:max:

14 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

@dgnr Happy belated birthday! :headbang: Does Slash posing with a picture of Axl count as a Slaxl pic? It's the only Slaxl-ish thing I've got on my phone at the moment :P

----------------

@Blackstar and @MillionsOfSpiders - thank you for sharing these things from Mick Wall's book. Really interesting.

I agree that lying on his bed crying/gun story is probably true, as sad as it is. It's not exactly unheard of behavior for Axl.

I don't even care if he was truly suicidal or if he just wanted to be "loved and cared for" (as Doug Goldstein says). Either way, it's heart-breaking and a cry for help.

I even feel sorry for Beta if she really kept calling Doug Goldstein in hysterics because she thought Axl was going to kill himself.

Axl must have been so miserable during the mid 90s. According to that Dougie quote Axl loved Slash to death and was devastated about Slash leaving (just like we here figured out long ago :P). That alone would have been enough to push a sensitive guy like Axl over the brink, not to mention all the other shit that happened around that time.

---------------

I don't think it was just Erin though that brought Axl and Slash back together. Axl finally being ready to give Slash a call was probably the result of him having contact and talking to people from his "old life" again. Duff, Erin apparently, and probably a few others too...

@KiraMPD Never noticed that moment and I don't think anyone has posted it before. Well spotted :lol: Bit of an aggressive/dominant move by Axl :P

Uwoahhh Thats is indeed a Slaxl pic:wow: I mean its kinda weird for Him to signed a pic thts not a photo/painting of Him

He wants to mark said tht Axl belongs to Him  :awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I want to back up/import My photos to My ext hard drive, Ive used mac Image capture but The photos wont imported to My HD, N' Im using windows 8 now N' nothings pops up as You said N' I cant open file inside the phone, it only connect using Itunes *Sometimes apple really pissed Me off/ Android much more easier:max:

How about this?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Long live Slaxl:axl92::slash:

13 minutes ago, nonok said:

Ohhh yeah, that's my shit right there! :drool: Nice CSI work!

Also, my heart just melted a little at the thought of Axl and Erin being in love friends again. :heart: Thank you Meegan (and Duff) by take care of The Women's Thread's favourite ships. :headbang:

And it's definitely Axl taking the picture, since a) Slash is giving him the finger and we all know they finger hate each other; b) the blue glass is way too fancy, it must be his; c) I doubt he'd want to spend Thanksgiving alone when literally his entire band, entourage, camp etc. is spending it together.

I think you´re right, he was taking that picture, looks like there´s  a free space between Slash and Kat.

@dgnr  Happy birthday wishes! (too late I know). Here are nice pics for you

slash birthday.jpg

tumblr_mcvu0mTAmx1r2qkbko1_500.jpg

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

----------------

---------------

Just finished reading the book, there's really nothing else in it we don't already know. I think he clearly tries to be a bit more understanding of Axl rather than just out to bash him, but still I much much prefer slash's book.

The way it's written with the fanfic style in parts is annoying. So, I wouldn't recommend anyone buying it, just read what myself and blackstar posted, honestly they're the only new things I could find.

As for the Meegan and Erin thing, it does go on to explain that Duff had a huge role also and he was most likely the main factor and mediator in the reunion. But that little snippet of info from Niven, for me, made it worth buying the book to find out. 

To be honest I feel a bit bad about posting it, were we really meant to know that? 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Padme said:

Time Out!!!! Sure Meegan and Erin are great friends. But I really don't see them as ambassadors or mediators regarding Axl and Slash and the reunion. I mean we have the August Axl and Duff interview in the Brazilian T.V. Not a word was said about these two women. If they played a role and they are not given proper credit. Then Axl, Duff and the band are a bunch of ungrateful jerks. But for me it is hard to believe that the women had anything to do with the reunion. I'm open to believe that Meegan was a mediator between Erin and Axl (assuming they are talking) But that would be about their personal relationship not the band's business. Until further evidence to the contrary Mick Wall and Nivel are full of shit

You think Axl would mention Erin IN FRONT OF TB?

Yes, they are all jerks, because Duff played a major role in the reunion but Axl, in that same interview you mention, said it was some "Coachella guy" no one knows about, even with Duff sitting there, in front of him.

We have all facepalmed at such blatant lie. That interview is full of bullshit, so much that it made Izzy crawl out of his hole and tweet them to hell.

Axl is so full of pride he will never admit anything about this reunion and the less he can talk about it, he's grateful for that. Not only because he doesnt want to admit that NuGNR failed badly but because he doesn't want to show any emotions regarding the topic.

He even contradicts himself when at the China Exchange conference he said the reunion was in talks or in mind for a long time......

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You think Axl would mention Erin IN FRONT OF TB?

Yes, they are all jerks, because Duff played a major role in the reunion but Axl, in that same interview you mention, said it was some "Coachella guy" no one knows about, even with Duff sitting there, in front of him.

We have all facepalmed at such blatant lie. That interview is full of bullshit, so much that it made Izzy crawl out of his hole and tweet them to hell.

Axl is so full of pride he will never admit anything about this reunion and the less he can talk about it, he's grateful for that. Not only because he doesnt want to admit that NuGNR failed badly but because he doesn't want to show any emotions regarding the topic.

He even contradicts himself when at the China Exchange conference he said the reunion was in talks or in mind for a long time......

If Axl is talking to Erin. If Erin and Meegan played a role in the reunion. They deserve to be mentioned. I really don't think that Axl is talking to Erin behind Beta's back (Again, assuming he is talking to Erin) He pays Beta's salary. Beta wouldn't risk messing with Axl. Beta, Fernando, Del James are Axl's yes men. We know all the horrible things they had said about Slash when Axl hated him. Now they are with Slash 24/7 because he is back in the band. TB love or hate people and flip flop all the time if Axl does it. Izzy is the latest example of this. They wouldn't allowed fans to show an Izzy sign. Was that the case in 2006 or 2012 when Izzy was a guest in a few shows? No, back then Izzy was the coolest guy and Slash was evil for TB. Chris Pitman is another recent example. If Axl wants to talk to Erin, be friend with her. TB is not gonna have any problem with that

Axl mentioned Erin ( not by name) in front of TB during the AXL/DC tour. In one show, before Shook Me All Night Long, he said  "Now we get to my ex wife" on stage. Coachella guy means the promoter. The reunion was in talks in late 2014 or earlier. Eddie Trunk broke the news of the possible reunion back then. So, yes the reunion was in talks for more than a year.

So as I said before, until further evidence I don't believe that Erin and Meegan played a role in the reunion. Meegan maybe to some degree because Axl always hated Perla. So for him it was good new that Slash filed for divorce and he was back with Meegan. But I don't see Meegan and Erin being mediators and ambassadors when it comes to the band's reunion.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes and it was awesome:rofl-lol:

48 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

To be honest I feel a bit bad about posting it, were we really meant to know that? 

Can't be worse than the Axl crying/gun story which is a lot more personal.

Poor Axl. It's incredible how those leeches keep talking about his issues over and over and over...leave the guy alone.

• Like 3

Just now, Jane M. said:

Yes and it was awesome:rofl-lol:

Can't be worse than the Axl crying/gun story which is a lot more personal.

Poor Axl. It's incredible how those leeches keep talking about his issues over and over and over...leave the guy alone.

True and I know it's in a published book, but I still feel bad. It'll probably end up in alt nation or something now. 

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

If Axl is talking to Erin. If Erin and Meegan played a role in the reunion. They deserve to be mentioned. I really don't think that Axl is talking to Erin behind Beta's back (Again, assuming he is talking to Erin) He pays Beta's salary. Beta wouldn't risk messing with Axl. Beta, Fernando, Del James are Axl's yes men. We know all the horrible things they had said about Slash when Axl hated him. Now they are with Slash 24/7 because he is back in the band. TB love or hate people and flip flop all the time if Axl does it. Izzy is the latest example of this. They wouldn't allowed fans to show an Izzy sign. Was that the case in 2006 or 2012 when Izzy was a guest in a few shows? No, back then Izzy was the coolest guy and Slash was evil for TB. Chris Pitman is another recent example. If Axl wants to talk to Erin, be friend with her. TB is not gonna have any problem with that

I agree with all of what you said here except for the last part.

I don't think Axl talks to Erin. Can't say if it's because he doesn't want to or because he can't. But I'm sure TB plays a major role in keeping him away from her (and from other women) but especially from her, as she poses a threat to them as a family and as an ex-wife with potential to be his only ex-wife until the day he dies.

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

Axl mentioned Erin ( not by name) in front of TB during the AXL/DC tour. In one show, before Shook Me All Night Long, he said  "Now we get to my ex wife" on stage. Coachella guy means the promoter. The reunion was in talks in late 2014 or earlier. Eddie Trunk broke the news of the possible reunion back then. So, yes the reunion was in talks for more than a year.

Yeah. I think he does this because he loves playing games and jokes with them. Scaring them to death. He knows the solely mention of her name makes TB go nuts.

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

So as I said before, until further evidence I don't believe that Erin and Meegan played a role in the reunion. Meegan maybe to some degree because Axl always hated Perla. So for him it was good new that Slash filed for divorce and he was back with Meegan. But I don't see Meegan and Erin being mediators and ambassadors when it comes to the band's reunion.

Unfortunately, I can't provide you with the evidence and I think no one will be able to do it since all of this is "talk".

I mean, how would you prove it? Ok by having them say it..... but why would they say anything? They even lied about it, in front of brazilian TV cameras, and they don't give a heck.

In my opinion, Meegan and Erin may have functioned as connections between the camps. Not as embassadors or mediators. That was Duff.

11 hours ago, KiraMPD said:

Or he's hiding under the table? :ph34r:

Nope, probably just being a loner again. FFS someone needs to drag his sweet ass outta that room! 

On second thought, isn't that Kat sitting next to Slash in the pic? So if Kat isn't the one taking the pic and it was shot from the head of the table... maybe Axl was the one taking the pic...? :confused:

Or maybe it was Meegan taking the pic. I don't see her in there.:shrugs:

• Like 1