GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

On 25.11.2016 at 3:51 PM, Rocketqueen76 said:

Looks like our boys played a little grab ass after all...:P:P:P

Jesus :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Are these the same people as in the picture below? Doesn't really look like it.

So there are at least 3 couples on this planet who like to dress up as Axl and Slash to get it on. The people in the pictures above and below, and the couple dressed as Axl and Slash that made out with each other in front of Slash in a hotel room.

That's... I don't really know that to say about that :lol:

On 12.9.2016 at 1:04 PM, tiutso said:

10553475294_d4b3e5178c_b.jpg

I did say it was low-budget :D

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

Jesus :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Are these the same people as in the picture below? Doesn't really look like it.

So there are at least 3 couples on this planet who like to dress up as Axl and Slash to get it on. The people in the pictures above and below, and the couple dressed as Axl and Slash that made out with each other in front of Slash in a hotel room.

That's... I don't really know that to say about that :lol:

LOL

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't remember that episode, can you elaborate a bit more or share a link?

And BTW (about crazy fans) I just saw this in my FB feed and it reminded me of young Axl :lol:

I don't have a link. It was in an old book about them, along with that picture. The author wrote that the guy came on stage armed with a gun and threatened Axl. Earl was quick to stop him.

I'm at work at the moment but when I get in in the morning I'll have a look and see if I can find the incident in one of the books I do have. I no longer have this particular book any more and it has the reason the guy was mad at Axl but I can't remember it too well. If you don't solve it before then. 

i'm drunk af so xcuse me if i dont make sense but im not surprised at all couples dress like slaxl, they're iconixc and so close they were a little co-dependent so it's a totally understandable couple costume, bless their soul everyonw knows what's up, AND it's not like a normal friendship (this message took like 20 minutes, i'm not taking  any rensposabilty for making sense tbh)

No-one should gun down Axl, bad fan, no-one should hurt Axl

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't have a link. It was in an old book about them, along with that picture. The author wrote that the guy came on stage armed with a gun and threatened Axl. Earl was quick to stop him.

I'm at work at the moment but when I get in in the morning I'll have a look and see if I can find the incident in one of the books I do have. I no longer have this particular book any more and it has the reason the guy was mad at Axl but I can't remember it too well. If you don't solve it before then. 

Oh, okay! Thank you anyway!

I never heard of it but yeah, I've seen that pic before and wondered what was going on. I just assumed it was a fan jumping on stage.

I'm here now to say that drinking half a bottle of vodka alone on a empty stomach it's bad, i dont have an headache thou, it was good vodka.

6 hours ago, tiutso said:

iconic

I stand by the message, not the form, you're younger than me, dont drink.

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

Looks like we're done with all the pics and gifs: 

Due to heavy strains to our hosting infrastructure, we are no longer allowing non-Club Members the ability to upload images/attachments to their posts.  We have seen a dramatic rise to the amount of data being stored by our hosting provider, so much so that it has made scaling our hosting costs quite difficult.  

We're also going to the trouble of removing some of the larger attachments and images.  Going forward, it is preferable if users link to images/files from an online hosting site.  A great site to use to post photos is https://postimage.org

We apologize for the inconveniences and hope you understand the need to manage our data.

Thanks!

:max::max::max:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Looks like we're done with all the pics and gifs: 

Due to heavy strains to our hosting infrastructure, we are no longer allowing non-Club Members the ability to upload images/attachments to their posts.  We have seen a dramatic rise to the amount of data being stored by our hosting provider, so much so that it has made scaling our hosting costs quite difficult.  

We're also going to the trouble of removing some of the larger attachments and images.  Going forward, it is preferable if users link to images/files from an online hosting site.  A great site to use to post photos is https://postimage.org

We apologize for the inconveniences and hope you understand the need to manage our data.

Thanks!

:max::max::max:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

But... But... But we live for @Lumikki's pictures and your gifs :scared: :question: :anger:  What would life be without the GNR Reunion Picture Thread? What about the entire Use Your Illusion section? 

Thanks to the lame-ass hosting provider, I'm going home! *slams phone* 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, nonok said:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

But... But... But we live for @Lumikki's pictures and your gifs :scared: :question: :anger:  What would life be without the GNR Reunion Picture Thread? What about the entire Use Your Illusion section? 

Thanks to the lame-ass hosting provider, I'm going home! *slams phone* 

You can post pictures that can be found somewhere on the internet (by copying an pasting), but you cannot post things from your computer. But don't worry, like Axl says: "Ain't nothing gonna hold us down" :max: I'll find another way :ph34r:

15178187_1158583504188944_19396231680667

• Like 2