GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Yes, the one for the first show. The other I got it via travel agency.

When they released the second date for Buenos Aires, the benefits of belonging to Nightrain vanished away, as the fan club pre-sale was not available for it anymore. So go figure :rolleyes:

Thanks for reply. :) 

If they play London and Manchester here I want to go to both, no way am I going in the seats or at the back though. I get a lot of my tickets through O2 priority, but these ones mean more to me than any others I've ever bought, so don't want to risk not getting in the front pit. 

Nightrain sounds like a waste of money though. 

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hahahahahhaahaahahhaaaa :rofl-lol:

Damn, that shit was funny and accurate at the same time :lol:

I agree with this documentary being mostly a rehash of previous documentaries like VH1 Behind The Music and others from the same network that have basically Tom Zutaut and Alan Niven as the main characters in all of them :lol:

If there is one documentary I'd recommend is the one called Biography, which I think was produced by A&E. Although, take everything with a grain of salt, as they are mostly based on opinion of people who worked with them and there's not much from Axl's side, unfortunately.

I agree with you about the A&E biography. It would have been good to get more of everyone's side of things.

• Like 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thanks for reply. :) 

If they play London and Manchester here I want to go to both, no way am I going in the seats or at the back though. I get a lot of my tickets through O2 priority, but these ones mean more to me than any others I've ever bought, so don't want to risk not getting in the front pit. 

Nightrain sounds like a waste of money though. 

It wasn't that much when I joined and it's an annual payment so I don't think it is much of a waste because it does help you with the pre-sale thing. In my case, I have no idea why they didn't allow fan club presale for the third date. The production company here was shit so I tend to think it may be more of their fault than GNR but that I will never know.

Hopefully for you they announce all dates you want to go to together so when you have to make your purchase you already know what to do.

I agree with you, you have to make it front row or nothing. I regret my second show I didn't buy pit tickets. That's because I never planned on going both days and had to make a last minute decision and money was an issue but I hope they return to Argentina next year and I can go back for more ass to eat :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Jane M. Our cult will going nuts if She said tht on Izzy thread :lol:

I'm Ok with it. I love to call him my adorable little shit :lol: (Just in case you're lurking in the shadows, of course I'm talking about your young self that doesn't exist anymore in any alternative timeline, Stradlin ¬¬')

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm Ok with it. I love to call him my adorable little shit :lol: (Just in case you're lurking in the shadows, of course I'm talking about your young self that doesn't exist anymore in any alternative timeline, Stradlin ¬¬')

So, I guess its okay for Me to call Him something like tht too :P What should I called Him I wonder :lol:

This was at some art exhibition. The man on the right is the artist from what I remember… and Izzy is holding a sketch of himself.

old pic of Izzy went to art exhibition *Never knew He interested to go to Art exhibition* 

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It wasn't that much when I joined and it's an annual payment so I don't think it is much of a waste because it does help you with the pre-sale thing. In my case, I have no idea why they didn't allow fan club presale for the third date. The production company here was shit so I tend to think it may be more of their fault than GNR but that I will never know.

Hopefully for you they announce all dates you want to go to together so when you have to make your purchase you already know what to do.

I agree with you, you have to make it front row or nothing. I regret my second show I didn't buy pit tickets. That's because I never planned on going both days and had to make a last minute decision and money was an issue but I hope they return to Argentina next year and I can go back for more ass to eat :lol:

Thank you for the information, I'm going to have a look at nightrain in a little bit then because like I said, I really really want those pit tickets. Money might be a bit of an issue for me too, especially with the expense of London. I just have a feeling that the London show will be the most epic out of the two, so have to stay there a couple of days :lol:    (Assuming they do play Manc, not just LDN) 

I think they will announce the two at the same time, just they might add another London date and I suppose that would be where a problem might occur. If they did that I'd might be tempted to go in the cheaper areas. 

Surely they will go back to Argentina, that would be amazing if they finish this tour off there, I think you guys deserve it. 

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thank you for the information, I'm going to have a look at nightrain in a little bit then because like I said, I really really want those pit tickets. Money might be a bit of an issue for me too, especially with the expense of London. I just have a feeling that the London show will be the most epic out of the two, so have to stay there a couple of days :lol:    (Assuming they do play Manc, not just LDN) 

I think they will announce the two at the same time, just they might add another London date and I suppose that would be where a problem might occur. If they did that I'd might be tempted to go in the cheaper areas. 

Surely they will go back to Argentina, that would be amazing if they finish this tour off there, I think you guys deserve it. 

In my opinion and this is from a crazy fuck like me :lol: once you taste that ass you can't settle for less :rofl-lol:

You rather make one great show from the pit than many of them from shitty seats or regular GA floor.

So if you're gonna spend money, do it wisely. This is what happened to me, really. After having that ass in my face the first show, not being able to be there the next day consumed me in anger, although I did have fun with the music and stuff, but it wasn't the same.

I too thought so I was going to be fulfilled from show one and second show would be just a plus, but nope, I almost broke the fence like those guys did the first night :bitchfight:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Little wave to the crowd...what a doll! :)

N' Dat hand wave made My laptop froze for seconds N' made a weird sound :rofl-lol:

Seriously its kinda weird to see Axl is so different from His younger days. Imagine young Him doing tht

NITL Axl is more happy N' easy going than young N' NuGuns

Edited by SerenityScorp

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Little wave to the crowd...what a doll! :)

This is exactly what makes the difference between a pit ticket and seats or far behind.

Dont know if I said this when I posted about my show but you all saw my videos too. The fact that the three of them make it so cool when they walk the sides of the stage is what gives value to your money and there it is when you understand why being in front is more expensive.

I was totally satisfied with what I paid for this because I got more than I expected. Got to see Axl, Slash and Duff pretty close and many times during the shows. Duff stood near us for long minutes, throwing his picks and interacting with us, either with his faces or gestures. So did Axl and Slash to a less extent but all in all, if you are a crazy fan like me or have waited to see them for a lifetime, there's no other way to experience this than from the pit.

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

In my opinion and this is from a crazy fuck like me :lol: once you taste that ass you can't settle for less :rofl-lol:

You rather make one great show from the pit than many of them from shitty seats or regular GA floor.

So if you're gonna spend money, do it wisely. This is what happened to me, really. After having that ass in my face the first show, not being able to be there the next day consumed me in anger, although I did have fun with the music and stuff, but it wasn't the same.

I too thought so I was going to be fulfilled from show one and second show would be just a plus, but nope, I almost broke the fence like those guys did the first night :bitchfight:

Lol, it could be the new gnr slogan: "once you taste that ass you can't settle for less" :rofl-lol:

He's looking better and better: 

gnrmexico1_zpsnatv1tx5.jpg

(but I'll kick that ass if they don't come to Prague next year :max:)

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

You European are lucky :max: Guns N' Roses visit singapore but didnt visit indonesia even tho its fucking close!

Well, to be fair, we're on the same page since I'm sure they will fuck Eastern Europe over once again, so that's why I'm praying. We're not commies anymore, goddamnit! :lol:

• Like 1