GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

During the Rolling Stones show that followed, Mick Jagger said "I don't know what's the matter with Axl tonight, but we dedicate this next number to him. We all have these things but we don't talk about them onstage!" After which the Stones launched into 'Mixed Emotions'! :lol:

Gotta love Mick Jagger.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Andy14 Investigating miles, you're a seeker, you're a really desperate faaannn :P

Now Spain has a poster up in Madrid :max:

Are those photos from last night? Backwards cap remains? 

All three of them look great :) 

Well, I'm not going to Prague because of gnr haha, but once I'm there I'll take a look :P

So, what European countries have been "confirmed" so far? :ph34r:

Yes, those photos are from last night, looks like the cap has really made a comeback. Now bring back the Axl sneakers and the kilt :max:

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Though I have to agree with @SerenityScorp, from the little I've seen (I'm not very up to date on these matters anymore) it really isn't all about relationship drama and fucking these days. There seems to be a lot more short novel-like stuff with all kinds of plots and from all kinds of genres. I've been meaning to read that Victorian era England horror story that was recently posted, but haven't gotten around to it.

Same. Speaking of rockfic, does anyone have any clue about what happened to the author Sophia's stories and if they still exist somewhere? Cause I remember she had some actual well-written plots (a rarity) and specifically a fic based on Wish You Were Here, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It says they were deleted. :shrugs:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well, I'm not going to Prague because of gnr haha, but once I'm there I'll take a look :P

So, what European countries have been "confirmed" so far? :ph34r:

Yes, those photos are from last night, looks like the cap has really made a comeback. Now bring back the Axl sneakers and the kilt :max:

Off the top of my head - Ireland, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Portugal and I think Holland and maybe Poland. I've probably missed some out. 

I wonder how come the cap has made such a comeback? :ph34r: It's really not like him at all to alter his head gear, not grumbling though, I love that look and it still looks really good. 

I would love to see the Axl Converses back, Converse are missing a trick if they haven't sent Axl a few pairs. 

58 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Andy14 Investigating miles, you're a seeker, you're a really desperate faaannn :P

Now Spain has a poster up in Madrid :max:

Are those photos from last night? Backwards cap remains? 

All three of them look great :) 

Yes, backwards cap remains! 3 gigs in a row now. I hope he read our praise of him donning that cap and I also tweeted him telling him to keep it. Who knows if he reads his tweets to him (sure he gets millions of them) Either way, it seems to be a YCBM staple and I am VERY happy w/that. :dance:

• Like 1

I am so excited about those tour teasers. I really want to go somewhere close-ish for me in Europe. Please could someone explain to me as if i was a little child: how can i get tickets for the pit? Seriously, I need help! :wow: :P

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I'm here searching any European teaser beside those

http://festileaks.com/2016/11/duurt-lang-meer-guns-n-roses-hint-naar-europese-shows/

Check this out too

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

During the Rolling Stones show that followed, Mick Jagger said "I don't know what's the matter with Axl tonight, but we dedicate this next number to him. We all have these things but we don't talk about them onstage!" After which the Stones launched into 'Mixed Emotions'! :lol:

I had to laugh so hard about Mick Jagger though. Great comment, cool song. Sometimes I am daydreaming about folks like Mick Jagger or Lemmy or whoever, the young GnR met in the early days. would have had the impact to influence Axl into more professionalism, a more relaxed attitude towards cameras in the audience etc.... sigh.

15 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

15171330_1380476615297212_16373317339077

HOLY HOTNESS!!!!!!!!! :drool::heart:

And OMG! He looks incredibly hot here. Breathtaking! I fall in love all over again.

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Gotta love Mick Jagger.

53 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I had to laugh so hard about Mick Jagger though. Great comment, cool song. Sometimes I am daydreaming about folks like Mick Jagger or Lemmy or whoever, the young GnR met in the early days. would have had the impact to influence Axl into more professionalism, a more relaxed attitude towards cameras in the audience etc.... sigh.

Yeah :lol:

On the other hand, those things were part of GnR's and Axl's appeal (not for all people, I know): being "unprofessional" and all over the place, making their inner affairs public etc. I've said before that when I was reading about all that back in the day I was skeptical and I was inclined towards it partly or mostly being an act for promotional reasons and that they had personas (the crazy singer, the always drunk guitarist, the other guitarist who doesn't give a fuck etc); I couldn't believe that all those things were completely genuine, but it turned out they were.

And I think that some of the characteristics and personality traits that made this band great, are the same that destroyed it. It is what it is.

53 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

And OMG! He looks incredibly hot here. Breathtaking! I fall in love all over again.

Yes, he looks great in this picture. Maybe you should tweet this to Slash. He may like it :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

And I think that some of the characteristics and personality traits that made this band great, are the same that destroyed it. It is what it is.

Yes, he looks great in this picture. Maybe you should tweet this to Slash. He may like it :lol:

Absolutely true. Sometimes I think they over-appeled their own personas.

And, yeah, I should. But then you'd know who I am on twitter... nonono ;) 

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

That was my first thought when I saw this pic (brings back memories of Axl in hot pants and biker shorts) 

Loved those biker shorts. Well he's brought back the backwards cap so we can always dream lol. Nah, he won't do it, but he probably could looking at those thighs! :P

10 hours ago, nonok said:

Same. Speaking of rockfic, does anyone have any clue about what happened to the author Sophia's stories and if they still exist somewhere? Cause I remember she had some actual well-written plots (a rarity) and specifically a fic based on Wish You Were Here, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It says they were deleted. :shrugs:

Maybe She is one of Authors tht move from Rockfic because of dramas in the board

I read once that Steven was doing pranks to his bandamates and he told Slash that he and Axl did the naughty when they were high, so Slash got really freaked out and ended up telling Axl who went and kick Steven's ass for saying lies and going against his pro- heterosexuality.

Is this real?:rofl-lol:

@Frey So They never did it then :rofl-lol: Only cuddling N' hug :lol:

:rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp