GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I read once that Steven was doing pranks to his bandamates and he told Slash that he and Axl did the naughty when they were high, so Slash got really freaked out and ended up telling Axl who went and kick Steven's ass for saying lies and going against his pro- heterosexuality.

Is this real?:rofl-lol:

@Frey So They never did it then :rofl-lol: Only cuddling N' hug :lol:

Never heard about this. Where's that from? 

And did he tell Slash that he (meaning Slash) and Axl had fucked while high or that he himself (Steven) and Axl had fucked?

It's not clear from the sentence, but depending on which one it is, Slash's reasons for freaking out might be different :awesomeface:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Never heard about this. Where's that from? 

And did he tell Slash that he (meaning Slash) and Axl had fucked while high or that he himself (Steven) and Axl had fucked?

It's not clear from the sentence, but depending on which one it is, Slash's reasons for freaking out might be different :awesomeface:

Well I got from Someone in the tumblr who asking this to other account

It means Slash N' Axl had fucked while high

OK, Richards moobs are really distracting me, they are really pronounced and round, like when a woman has a boob job on a skinny frame they look stuck on. To maintain this physique he has to be putting some serious time in the gym every day? Sorry just I thought I would share my latest obsession.:wacko:

25 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I was watching the CBGB interview in 87' and I always wondered why Slash looked a little put off after he asked for his shades...well I figured it out. Turns out some girl off camera yelled the N-word at someone and I guess he heard it and didn't like it. 

When? I didn't hear it.

I always thought Slash was maybe a bit put out by Axl being a bitch to him ("Great, you just blew our interview..."). Then again Slash talking all over Axl was rude too, so whatever.

31 minutes ago, Frey said:

When? I didn't hear it.

I always thought Slash was maybe a bit put out by Axl being a bitch to him ("Great, you just blew our interview..."). Then again Slash talking all over Axl was rude too, so whatever.

I was watching the CBGB interview in 87' and I always wondered why Slash looked a little put off after he asked for his shades...well I figured it out. Turns out some girl off camera yelled the N-word at someone and I guess he heard it and didn't like it. 

At about 4:05....listen close

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well I got from Someone in the tumblr who asking this to other account

It means Slash N' Axl had fucked while high

Well I could see it being true. Telling Axl and Slash that they had sex while high sounds like the kind of thing Steven would do lol.

Actually, making these two idiots believe they fucked each other is a pretty genius prank, the more that I think abou it.

And if that whole story is true, I love that Slash apparently fell for it and believed it. And ran straight to Axl to check with him.

"Dude, what did we do last night...?"

@Rocketqueen76 thanks, I ll try to listen to it again when I get home.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1