GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

If so, we could make an international Women's Thread Party and offer Axl a Meet & Greet with us. I'm pretty sure he'd come. With Slash, of course.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

but it needs to be in Prague haha, if I buy tickets to prague and vienna I won't have the money to travel somewhere else :nervous:

Axl can't miss meeting me :bitchfight: :rofl-lol:

48 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm feeling so tempted with this Europe tour :unsure:

C'mon, leave your beautiful Argentina and you can crash at my place. I actually live in Porto, which is 3 hours away from Lisbon, but we can work it out  

:shrugs:

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

If so, we could make an international Women's Thread Party and offer Axl a Meet & Greet with us. I'm pretty sure he'd come. With Slash, of course.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Are they cuddling for us? Promise that! We will just stay still while they hug each other and kiss, who knows  :ph34r::P

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

but it needs to be in Prague haha, if I buy tickets to prague and vienna I won't have the money to travel somewhere else :nervous:

Axl can't miss meeting me :bitchfight: :rofl-lol:

Forget Vienna and get your ass to Portugal. It's cheaper!! The ticket, the hotels, the drinks, the food...and the sun is even free. You can crash at my place too, with @killuridols. We can fangirl together about Axl's ass while we arrange the party :popcorn:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Forget Vienna and get your ass to Portugal. It's cheaper!! The ticket, the hotels, the drinks, the food...and the sun is even free. You can crash at my place too, with @killuridols. We can fangirl together about Axl's ass while we arrange the party :popcorn:

How much is the ticket? I guess the Prague one will be the cheapest, we are a poor country haha. Come to Prague, we have lots of cheap alcohol haha. And it's my birthday sometime in June, so we can celebrate it lol :headbang:

@killuridols just has to come :max:

Just now, killuridols said:

Yeah, which are the cheapest places to go in Europe?

I was thinking about going to Bilbao, lol....... some non high-profile city where I can be just another homeless :lol:

Looks like Prague will be the cheapest...it's logical, we're (together with Poland) the only eastern european country haha :ph34r:

Just now, Andy14 said:

How much is the ticket? I guess the Prague one will be the cheapest, we are a poor country haha. Come to Prague, we have lots of cheap alcohol haha. And it's my birthday sometime in June, so we can celebrate it lol :headbang:

@killuridols just has to come :max:

We are a poor country too, so it must be even haha It's 70€ GA and 129€ Golden Circle. How much is it in Prague? Girl, I wish I could go, but I'm like really poor at the moment, I don't even know if I can afford the Golden Circle... perhaps if I stop eating...but let's see :P

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, which are the cheapest places to go in Europe?

I was thinking about going to Bilbao, lol....... some non high-profile city where I can be just another homeless :lol:

Read that Bilbao is really expensive...London price or something!! We will have lots of spaniards invading Lisbon, I already can see it! You speak spanish too, so come :rofl-lol:

21 minutes ago, dgnr said:

We are a poor country too, so it must be even haha It's 70€ GA and 129€ Golden Circle. How much is it in Prague? Girl, I wish I could go, but I'm like really poor at the moment, I don't even know if I can afford the Golden Circle... perhaps if I stop eating...but let's see :P

GA is 55 euro I guess. I'd also love to go to Portugal, but the christmas is coming and I don't think the best present for my family would be a note saying "I'm sorry but all the money will be spent on Axl" :smiley-confused2:

We should be given the tickets for free, we definitely deserve it for this thread :max:

Let's tell the band :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Looks like Prague will be the cheapest...it's logical, we're (together with Poland) the only eastern european country haha :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Read that Bilbao is really expensive...London price or something!! We will have lots of spaniards invading Lisbon, I already can see it! You speak spanish too, so come :rofl-lol:

OMFG! :rofl-lol:

I just checked the price for the plane tickets and for Lisboa is like 1500 dollars each!!! :wow:

For Prague, it is like 1600 dollars for both tickets.... roughly.... not like exact prices :unsure:

Fuck myself sideways! :anger:

I'm already tripping and getting stomach ache of only thinking about this!!!

Part of me wants to go there DESPERATELY and the other part is telling me that I'm about to commit a crime.... A FINANCIAL CRIME!!!

I really want to die right now :cry:

14 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'm going!!! I've been in Prague before just as a tourist. I love that city :wub:

Great! Have you bought tickets? I have to wait till Wednesday, so hope there won't be any problems :nervous:

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

Great! Have you bought tickets? I have to wait till Wednesday, so hope there won't be any problems :nervous:

Nah, so many months until the show. I wait, my plan is buy the golden circle. If it is sold out in Ticketmaster. I buy it from scalpers. On Friday I plan to buy tickets for Madrid, that's my number one priority. This year I saw them in L.A. with Adler. I can relax :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

Nah, so many months until the show. I wait, my plan is buy the golden circle. If it is sold out in Ticketmaster. I buy it from scalpers. On Friday I plan to buy tickets for Madrid, that's my number one priority. This year I saw them in L.A. with Adler. I can relax :P

oooh Madrid.... that was a dream for me :drool:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

So....who's going to Prague and/or Vienna? :ph34r:

Let's plan a meeting :headbang:

OK I know I don't post here (just lurking ..for ages now :ph34r:) but I'm going to both! and I like meetups and waiting outside the hotel :awesomeface:

I hope you are sold -_-

• Like 1