GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

If they don't do meet & greets at all, what's that VIP shit for? Meeting the Lebeis?

I can't wait for the intelligent models on first row stories.:rofl-lol:

Kinda.

In the USA I think the person guiding you through the "backstage tour" is Jarmo, so.... if you wanna meet Jarmo, there you go! :lol:

Probably the most interesting thing out of that package is the "gift", which is the TourBook box with memorabilia and guitar pics.

Then you get special printed ticket, early entry, food and beverage. You get to put your feet on the stage and take a group photo.

The small letter makes it very clear there is no involvement from the band at all in this VIP stuff.

To me, none of that is worth 1500 dollars or whatever it costs...... But maybe for other people it does. :shrugs:

5 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

How much was your ticket in Buenos Aires? Did you buy the golden circle with early entrance?

For the 11.04 show, around 180 dollars. For the 11.05 show, around 100 dollars.

No, I didn't buy any VIP Package since the price for that here was OUTRAGEOUS & RIDICULOUS.

Then I found out the kind of piece of shit it was, from the people who paid an astronomical amount of money, just to get a plastic mug and some horrible printed backpack :rofl-lol:

So I'm very glad I didnt go that route and put myself in bankrupt for nothing.

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I agree boo. As much as I love them, I wasn't about to shell out that much coin to go see them.

(Btw just in case you're not familiar with it, boo is a term of endearment like sweetie or honey;))

haha. I think it is not worth at all to buy those VIP shits, unless you are a collector and want the items included, that will probably cost a lot in the years to come.

As I have adviced everyone here, the best thing is to buy PIT tickets or whatever it is called the sector before the stage. Early entry and all that crap is bullshit since people never stay in one place and you can move around, sometimes make it front row when someone else decides to leave.

Here's a video with the VIP Experience in Buenos Aires, River Plate show

Everybody complaining about how shitty it was.... but I know in the USA it was way better.... still... you dont get to meet any of the bandmembers so I dont know what's this worth for.

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Kinda.

In the USA I think the person guiding you through the "backstage tour" is Jarmo, so.... if you wanna meet Jarmo, there you go! :lol:

Probably the most interesting thing out of that package is the "gift", which is the TourBook box with memorabilia and guitar pics.

Then you get special printed ticket, early entry, food and beverage. You get to put your feet on the stage and take a group photo.

The small letter makes it very clear there is no involvement from the band at all in this VIP stuff.

To me, none of that is worth 1500 dollars or whatever it costs...... But maybe for other people it does. :shrugs:

No thanks. 

Like you said, for others those perks might be important even if you don't get to meet the band.

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

@annablue Holy shit! I hope you at least get to meet the whole band and take pics with them.

No I got the lowest tier of the VIP package. I was reading the fine print on the other VIP packages and am confused by this statement "

• * Band members NOT included in on-stage group photo

I think you can the awesome chance to hang out with TB or something with the VIP packages! 

4 hours ago, Jane M. said:

If they don't do meet & greets at all, what's that VIP shit for? Meeting the Lebeis?

I can't wait for the intelligent models on first row stories.:rofl-lol:

If there's one place the models are bound to be - it's London :max: They better not get in my way again. 

I don't get VIP either. The ticket I got was classed as VIP but it's just a normal standing ticket for front of the stage. I apparently get specially printed ticket and stuff which I don't care about cos I always lose them. My sister collects them though and she's really excited about the special ticket, doesn't take much to amuse her :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

8 hours ago, annablue said:

Okay I need to calm down. I just spent nearly $600 for a VIP package (I don't even know what that means yet - do I get to keep one of them after the show?) Ottawa, Canada in August. I wasn't expecting this at ALL today. I had no time to think. I know I would have regretted not purchasing but JEEZ guys a little tiny notice or something...I hopefully will get the concert experience I haven't the last few times where I was with someone and had to take their ticket price into account. I'm going solo this time. I wil enjoy myself just fine.

Well there are different packages. I don't know which one you bought. But you should get early entrance, posters, merch, food, drinks and tour around the stage and backstage. If you get to meet someone from the band it would be Dizzy and/or Melissa. Nobody gives a fuck about them. And I doubt they give you information or tell you cool stories. Personally I'd rather meet Meegan or Susan over Dizzy and Melissa

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If there's one place the models are bound to be - it's London :max: They better not get in my way again. 

I don't get VIP either. The ticket I got was classed as VIP but it's just a normal standing ticket for front of the stage. I apparently get specially printed ticket and stuff which I don't care about cos I always lose them. My sister collects them though and she's really excited about the special ticket, doesn't take much to amuse her :lol:

Grab them by the hair and get them out. Your sister should help. :lol:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Grab them by the hair and get them out. Your sister should help. :lol:

My sister has convinced herself Izzy will be there, she was raging the time he showed up at London but none of the other UK dates. I'm sure when she realises he won't be there she will be in a mood to take those models out all by herself :lol:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yay!! What tickets did you go for? 

I'm going to the London show, I live up north though so I'm waiting on Manchester too. 

Golden circle too, in Slane. 

Discussing with friends about possibly going to London too!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Now to something different. Can we savour the sweetness of this couple please? How cute are they?

I wished I could see Axl like that, being in love with a girlfriend and all. 

Totally. He deserves it. 

Grey hairs in Slash's beard sooooo cute!! It's so unfair how he can look that awesome with grey hairs while I have to shell out €€€€€€€€€€€ to cover mine up!! :heart:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's what I'm dreading seeing @killuridols I bet that wanker Andrei will be there too :max:

London is the place for all that shit. Two nights in London they will be all over it, and the tacky nightclubs there. 

I hate the place. They should've played Manchester too, much less tacky up here :lol:

Oooh nooooooooo

Our worst nightmares RETURN!! :nervous: :scared:

image.jpeg