GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

My sister has convinced herself Izzy will be there, she was raging the time he showed up at London but none of the other UK dates. I'm sure when she realises he won't be there she will be in a mood to take those models out all by herself :lol:

I'll help you both sending all my raging witch powers from across the sea  (you didn't think Izzy was the only one interested in black magic, did you? :awesomeface:)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Meegan, in addition to her cuteness, is really, really beautiful and classy. :heart:  Way to go Slasher! Where were your mind when you were with Perla?

I really like Meegan, too. Love her style.

19 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Looks like they're trying to re-create those hot pics of Axl, Slash and Adriana....they didn't even come close

This never came to my mind befor you just said that. Sends cold shivers down my spine. UGH! Makes the foto even more cringeworthy now. NOT EVEN CLOOOOSE.

And reanacting Axls past and iconic fotos?! Another dimension of cringeworthyness.

Howl.

Edited by Tori72

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Oooh nooooooooo

Our worst nightmares RETURN!! :nervous: :scared:

image.jpeg

You know what? Stuff like this doesn't make me cringe anymore. Fuck it! As the kids say nowadays, "you do you Axl!"

I'll just be here, laughing my ass off at the hilarious pics that ensue! :rofl-lol:

Can I rant and cry?

@Andy14 and me signed up for Nightrain just to get Golden Circle tickets and we wanted to get some for Vienna earlier and they are already sold out :cry: Pre-sale only starts tomorrow, but the dumb GC tickets apparently have all sold out via Nightrain already or something. I'm so mad and I wanna cry.

Even worse, I can't even buy one of these useless horribly expensive VIP Golden Circle packages because no matter where I try to buy these from (directly from Nightrain or on the ticketmaster site), it always just directs me back to ticketmaster's main page. All the links are useless. WTF???

I hate this shit.

4 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Can I rant and cry?

@Andy14 and me signed up for Nightrain just to get Golden Circle tickets and we wanted to get some for Vienna earlier and they are already sold out :cry: Pre-sale only starts tomorrow, but the dumb GC tickets apparently have all sold out via Nightrain already or something. I'm so mad and I wanna cry.

Even worse, I can't even buy one of these useless horribly expensive VIP Golden Circle packages because no matter where I try to buy these from (directly from Nightrain or on the ticketmaster site), it always just directs me back to ticketmaster's main page. All the links are useless. WTF???

I hate this shit.

That sucks.

You should check if someone is selling GC tickets for Vienna. I know the prices can be ridiculous but it's better than nothing? :shrugs:

Edited by The Cosmic Ted
  • Like 1

My fellow Ladies I figured this would be the perfect place to ask this, I know we have discussed to some extents Erin Everly here and her Instagram posts. I have not purchased the Mick Wall book (still can't bring myself to) but I read that it's being said she brought Axl and Slash back together. So my question is to those more familiar with her posts and the book by Mick Wall what are your thoughts?

12 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Can I rant and cry?

I hate this shit.

Yes :cry:. We'll try tomorrow via Live Nation presale if there are some gc tickets available. If not, looks like I'll see just one show next year :no:

Fuck this shit :anger:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Can I rant and cry?

I hate this shit.

Sorry to hear it, girl! But you can't buy them on Saturday when the actual sale starts? As I'm not on Nightrain, so I'm just gonna buy my ticket on Saturday and I think Golden Circle will be available :) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

My fellow Ladies I figured this would be the perfect place to ask this, I know we have discussed to some extents Erin Everly here and her Instagram posts. I have not purchased the Mick Wall book (still can't bring myself to) but I read that it's being said she brought Axl and Slash back together. So my question is to those more familiar with her posts and the book by Mick Wall what are your thoughts?

Well, I think she had very little to do with it. I just think Slash and Axl were ready to talk again. They are older and a bit wiser now.

46 minutes ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

That sucks.

You should check if someone is selling GC tickets for Vienna. I know the prices can be ridiculous but it's better than nothing? :shrugs:

Yeah, @Andy14 and me will try to find some other ways to get our hands on GC tickets, but it will be so much harder and I wanted to be done with this shit already. And we wasted money on Nightrain for nothing :max:

25 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Sorry to hear it, girl! But you can't buy them on Saturday when the actual sale starts? As I'm not on Nightrain, so I'm just gonna buy my ticket on Saturday and I think Golden Circle will be available :) 

How do you know GC tickets will be available if they are already sold out now? (I could buy any other kind of ticket just fine, but if I select the GC ones, it says not available anymore).

Are there different contingents of GC tickets for different dates and vendors? Meaning that it's only the Nightrain pre-sale GC tickets that are sold out already, but they might still have some left for regular sale?

Does anyone know how this generally works?

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

@Lumikki and @Andy14 check the site from time to time, guys. I read a guy yesterday that wanted tickets for the pit but when he tried to purchase them it wouldn't let him since it said they were sold out so he purchased the stands. A couple of hours later he checked the site and the pit was available again! So keep up hope, maybe this is the same case!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Well, I think she had very little to do with it. I just think Slash and Axl were ready to talk again. They are older and a bit wiser now.

Yea, me too. I just saw it discussed a bit in the Mick Wall book thread and figured this was the thread to ask it in. I'm not so current with the exs or current spouses/girlfriends of the band since I don't follow any of them. I knew many here in this thread likely read the book and have seen Erin's posts in the past, though and I was curious.

18 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

@Lumikki and @Andy14 check the site from time to time, guys. I read a guy yesterday that wanted tickets for the pit but when he tried to purchase them it wouldn't let him since it said they were sold out so he purchased the stands. A couple of hours later he checked the site and the pit was available again! So keep up hope, maybe this is the same case!

The same here Right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Can I rant and cry?

I hate this shit.

Wtf?

When does the Nightrain Pre-sale begin or began?

If you signed up for it after the pre-sale began then it is very possible that batch of tickets is gone but I'm confused because you say the pre-sale starts tomorrow so how did you access the Nightrain thing before time? :question:

14 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

Yea, me too. I just saw it discussed a bit in the Mick Wall book thread and figured this was the thread to ask it in. I'm not so current with the exs or current spouses/girlfriends of the band since I don't follow any of them. I knew many here in this thread likely read the book and have seen Erin's posts in the past, though and I was curious.

That was discussed like 5 or 6 pages ago (maybe more) in this thread.