GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just now, Lumikki said:

Yeah, @Andy14 and me will try to find some other ways to get our hands on GC tickets, but it's so much harder and I wanted to be done with this shit already.

How do you know GC tickets will be available if they are already sold out now? (I could buy any other kind of ticket just fine, but if I select the GC ones, it says not available anymore).

Are there different contigents of GC tickets for different dates and vendors? Meaning that's it's only the Nightrain pre-sale GC tickets that are sold out already, but they might still have some left for regular sale?

Does anyone know how this generally works?

Yeah, that's it, I think. They have a number of tickets for pre-sale and then they have more tickets to the normal sale. There's a lot of people that don't sign up for fan clubs so they don't have access to pre-sales, not only with GN'R but other bands, but they are able to get the tickets for the most expensive places. Try the public sale. And I'm sorry I told you in the other post that the public sale was on Saturday, for you the public sale is on Friday, only in Portugal the public sale is only on Saturday. 

I would say for you to send an email or facebook pm to the promoter of the concert in Vienna and ask this about the golden circle tickets. 

8 minutes ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

Who are these people?

Girl, that would take more than one day, but let me try!

The guy in the plaid shirt is Andrei, aka my crush, but that doesn't matter really, he is a promoter of something - I guess partys, clubs, night life, etc. He gets along with lots of people on music industry - he dated Lana Del Rey for a awhile and they are still best friends or anything - as well fashion industry and all that - Victoria's Secret angels, he has connects with them. Legend says that he's responsible for pick girls from GN'R concerts for Axl. So he chooses them, gives them backstage passes and then Axl tells them stories or whatever.

The girl half naked under the sheet is Sasha. A model, they say. Sasha is the on/off Axl's girlfriend and most likely his fuck buddy. She is also known by taking care of Axl's house and cats while he's on tour. Sometimes they appear together, sometimes she lives in Malibu with him, sometimes she is near Team Brazil, sometimes she just desappears.

The other two I have no idea. But they must be a part of the freak show. The freak show is an entourage that is always with Axl, some of them are part of the crew, some of them just appear randomly. They arrange partys and are Axl's wing men or hangers on. What they do with each other and Axl is strange, not known and better be left unsaid.

• Like 2

Just now, dgnr said:

Girl, that would take more than one day, but let me try!

The guy in the plaid shirt is Andrei, aka my crush, but that doesn't matter really, he is a promoter of something - I guess partys, clubs, night life, etc. He gets along with lots of people on music industry - he dated Lana Del Rey for a awhile and they are still best friends or anything - as well fashion industry and all that - Victoria's Secret angels, he has connects with them. Legend says that he's responsible for pick girls from GN'R concerts for Axl. So he chooses them, gives them backstage passes and then Axl tells them stories or whatever.

The girl half naked under the sheet is Sasha. A model, they say. Sasha is the on/off Axl's girlfriend and most likely his fuck buddy. She is also known by taking care of Axl's house and cats while he's on tour. Sometimes they appear together, sometimes she lives in Malibu with him, sometimes she is near Team Brazil, sometimes she just desappears.

The other two I have no idea. But they must be a part of the freak show. The freak show is an entourage that is always with Axl, some of them are part of the crew, some of them just appear randomly. They arrange partys and are Axl's wing men or hangers on. What they do with each other and Axl is strange, not known and better be left unsaid.

WHAT is that Sasha? I thought it was just some random brunette. :facepalm:

29 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah, @Andy14 and me will try to find some other ways to get our hands on GC tickets, but it will be so much harder and I wanted to be done with this shit already. And we wasted money on Nightrain for nothing :max:

How do you know GC tickets will be available if they are already sold out now? (I could buy any other kind of ticket just fine, but if I select the GC ones, it says not available anymore).

Are there different contingents of GC tickets for different dates and vendors? Meaning that it's only the Nightrain pre-sale GC tickets that are sold out already, but they might still have some left for regular sale?

Does anyone know how this generally works?

I read somewhere else the GC tickets are going to be in the upcoming pre sales and on general sale too. I'll go and have a dig and see if I can find the exact quote. Don't give up trying on nightrain though. 

If it's any consolation, I wouldn't join Iron Maidens fan club for pre sale codes cos I figured they were just in an arena didn't really matter as long as I got a ticket. Strolled onto o2 pre sale and got tickets right next to the stage, better than my fan club friend. So there is hope! Anyway, I'll go and have a look for that quote..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Wtf?

When does the Nightrain Pre-sale begin or began?

If you signed up for it after the pre-sale began then it is very possible that batch of tickets is gone but I'm confused because you say the pre-sale starts tomorrow so how did you access the Nightrain thing before time? :question:

That was discussed like 5 or 6 pages ago (maybe more) in this thread.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction I figured this would be the thread it was discussed in. It never fails I can come back an hour later and this thread has several more pages lol. Seems somehow I missed it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOSSY78 said:

My fellow Ladies I figured this would be the perfect place to ask this, I know we have discussed to some extents Erin Everly here and her Instagram posts. I have not purchased the Mick Wall book (still can't bring myself to) but I read that it's being said she brought Axl and Slash back together. So my question is to those more familiar with her posts and the book by Mick Wall what are your thoughts?

Read the last post on page 500.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dgnr said:

:rofl-lol:

I cracked at your description!

I want to make a correction: Sasha lives permanently in London and works there in whatever model/promotions she can do (now she's past 30 so I dont know what gigs she gets).

The other two in the picture are Kat Benzova, the GN'R photographer and the one dressing a suit is Ornella, another model friend of Sasha, from Croatia or one of those places.

She's openly gay and or bisexual. Must get along with Axl pretty well :popcorn:

12 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

thanks for pointing me in the right direction I figured this would be the thread it was discussed in. It never fails I can come back an hour later and this thread has several more pages lol. Seems somehow I missed it

It starts with a post @Blackstar or @MillionsOfSpiders did from Mick Wall's book. They are screenshots of the pages.

That should be your sign you're at the right page.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:rofl-lol:

I cracked at your description!

I want to make a correction: Sasha lives permanently in London and works there in whatever model/promotions she can do (now she's past 30 so I dont know what gigs she gets).

The other two in the picture are Kat Benzova, the GN'R photographer and the one dressing a suit is Ornella, another model friend of Sasha, from Croatia or one of those places.

Oh Sasha lives in London? So she will be at the show and at a future Mr. Tang conversation, who knows. I feel bad for those who are going to London show, really. The freak show is waiting for you already. Brace yourselves for the intelligent models :smiley-confused2: 

Just out of curiosity, you know any Sasha's work as model? Shootings for editorials, campaigns ... things like that and that models usually do :shrugs: I only saw a couple of lingerie shoots once, nothing else...

The other girl is Kat?  Wow, I didn't recognize her at all :shock: 

And yeah, Sasha's friend and Axl...by your description most be wonderful haha

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

13 minutes ago, dgnr said:

...I'm lost. :question:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Oh Sasha lives in London? So she will be at the show and at a future Mr. Tang conversation, who knows. I feel bad for those who are going to London show, really. The freak show is waiting for you already. Brace yourselves for the intelligent models :smiley-confused2: 

Just out of curiosity, you know any Sasha's work as model? Shootings for editorials, campaigns ... things like that and that models usually do :shrugs: I only saw a couple of lingerie shoots once, nothing else...

The other girl is Kat?  Wow, I didn't recognize her at all :shock: 

Yes, she does.

It's gonna be terrible the shit we're gonna have to endure. Get ready <_<

About Sasha, I've seen a couple things but all of it is old. Nothing recent. Every pic of her is at a party or event, so I dont know what she really does for a living :shrugs:

Here are some pics we could talk about :lol:

9A3CACEB5E47D62F23E9CF786AECCE38E99001D5

She's so classy.... :rolleyes:

E3BCC37881D20CC78DAC5C17D2E3D6CB1AC02173

And this is from like 2 days ago...

sasha_zps9hyvar4y.jpg

:facepalm:

Edited by killuridols

5 hours ago, James Bond said:

He basically confirmed that Slash had been trying to get in touch with Axl for a while and finally Axl decided to go ahead and get together with him. They worked it out and quite organically it was "well, Guns needs a bass player and a guitar player, so..."

Funny when he mentions that Live Nation won't comp them any tickets. Even they have to pay the absurd prices for family to see them. :lol:

Sooo this means 

It was Slash first who tried to get in touch with Axl

N' then Axl finally calls Him, After tht Slash visit Axl house for dinner

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Anyone know if this is recent? I'm sorry this is a repost but I couldn't see the other it was too big. IMG_2492.PNG

Looks like London, is Slash in England? 

Yeah. it was taken in London, but it was few months ago, when Slash and Duff were there to see Axl/DC.

Edited by KMS
  • Like 1

Shit, still no gc tickets for Vienna. I was hoping they had only a certain amounts of tickets for nightrain, but it starts looking that the gc is really sold out :cry:. I'll try again on Friday when the general sale starts but I don't give it much chance... :(

53 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Shit, still no gc tickets for Vienna. I was hoping they had only a certain amounts of tickets for nightrain, but it starts looking that the gc is really sold out :cry:. I'll try again on Friday when the general sale starts but I don't give it much chance... :(

I just checked the pre sales here for the sake of it and they had GC but they've all gone in 1 minute flat :( 

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yes, she does.

It's gonna be terrible the shit we're gonna have to endure. Get ready <_<

About Sasha, I've seen a couple things but all of it is old. Nothing recent. Every pic of her is at a party or event, so I dont know what she really does for a living :shrugs:

Here are some pics we could talk about :lol:

She's so classy.... :rolleyes:

And this is from like 2 days ago...

:facepalm:

She must do something that rakes in the moolah cos it's definitely not cheap to live in that part of Chelsea. Top floor flat rent is like £1,000 a week and then some. I dread to think how much it'd be to buy :/

The South America tour was so great, none of this creepy bullshit. That we could see :D 

Europe is a different ball game altogether though for Axl isnt it, with London being the definite arsehole of it all :facepalm:

Wish me luck that my view doesn't have that bunch of bollocks in it! 

Congrats to all who got they tickets the wanted!! Woohoo!!! :dance:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2