GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

36 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just saw this on IG :lol:

Oh I wish I had Axl Santa Claus singing Estranged to me :rolleyes:  Like Jimmy Kimmel said 'Axl Rose is like Santa Claus, everyone' :rofl-lol:

And nice tree Axl, love you placed  Slash, the snowman, underneath it :wub:

And MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Enjoy this day with the people you love the most! Lots of love to you all :hug:

• Like 2

? Axls tree is a child's dream, I use to treat ours as a giant dolls house when I was little. Playing with all the figurines, I would have hours of fun.  (don't judge me) Axl's tree would be like the Disney land of tree make believe.?

Anyway I would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas, I joined the forum a year ago, it's been highly entertaining. I  hope you are all with Family and Friends, that you laugh raucously and eat with abundance. ? Best wishes ?

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

You've been naughty this year with all those Slaxl posts. :rofl-lol:

One more reason for Santa give her a fuckin ticket, if you ask me :rofl-lol:

This is a good night for me, ending up smoking some weed and drinkin Port wine...Life is beautiful! Hope you're all having so much fun as I'm right now :rofl-lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Jane M. said:

You've been naughty this year with all those Slaxl posts. :rofl-lol:

Why is that naughty? :max: That's a fact, A fact tht Axl loves Slash more, More than Erin, More than Stephanie, More than Those "Intelligence" Models :max:

6 hours ago, dgnr said:

One more reason for Santa give her a fuckin ticket, if you ask me :rofl-lol:

This is a good night for me, ending up smoking some weed and drinkin Port wine...Life is beautiful! Hope you're all having so much fun as I'm right now :rofl-lol:

Yeah! :headbang:

Edited by SerenityScorp

19 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Dat kid didnt looks like Axl to Me

Where did You get tht?

I do think that's Axl. There are quite a few of these pictures of Axl and his siblings as children with their family (and some when they were adults). I don't know where they came from and they're all really blurry, just like this one.

6 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Man, that account is laying it on pretty thick... :rofl-lol:

And all these pictures from the past and the present blended together.

Plus more manips with dramatic quotes of course. Gotta love Instagram :lol:

• Like 3