GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

What a find! That is um very interesting lol! Duff can do it all. :lol:

Actually the credit goes to whambamthankyafam on tumblr. This is the first time I have felt glad that I joined tumblr...

Just looking through Duff's imbd page... yes he can do it all! :D

Edited by KiraMPD
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

So I was at a thrift store this weekend and lo and behold there was a copy of Live Era for .50 cents!!  I bought it of course..but I didn't know if I should be ecstatic for getting such a deal or outraged that someone thought it was only worth that much! :P

A couple of years ago I was in a record store (when they still existed) and the store had a bin of albums they were trying to get rid of and were marked for just $1.00.  I bought six copies of The Spaghetti Incident because I was so embarrassed for them to be in a bin with Stryper, Telsa and Warrant.  

• Like 3

So Susan's writing a book? (According to her recents Instagram post). Which one of you will take one for the team and read it? :lol:

And yeah, judging by Instagram again it seems like Sasha, Andrei and other freaks are in L.A. and around Axl at the moment :facepalm:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Frey said:

So Susan's writing a book? (According to her recents Instagram post). Which one of you will take one for the team and read it? :lol:

And yeah, judging by Instagram again it seems like Sasha, Andrei and other freaks are in L.A. and around Axl at the moment :facepalm:

Smh....I just can't

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frey said:

"My life with duff McKagan, bassist of guns n roses, the ones of november rain and don't cry" ?

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Frey said:

So, after Steven mom's book there's going to be another book by a band's member relative? :unsure: I'm afraid that Perla will be next :scared:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Funny you should say that @Blackstar I saw this on Instagram literally just now 

IMG_2845.PNG

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

So, after Steven mom's book there's going to be another book by a band's member relative? :unsure: I'm afraid that Perla will be next :scared:

Yep.

I remember Perla saying in some kind of interview that she'd write a book one day about her adventurous life (her shady ass family, her brother dying in some kind crime gone wrong (?), marrying a rock star, etc.). That was when she was still married to Slash though.

Maybe the divorce and everything put those plans on hold for a bit.

• Like 1

I know this is bad thing to say but I think a Perla book would be hilarious :lol:

I might be wrong but I think Susan's might be a bit boring. I found Duffs book to be a bit boring too :smiley-confused2:

I don't know about Adlers mums, I get that she has every right to do it, just as a parent myself I don't think I'd ever want to go writing a book about something like that if one of mine went through what Steven did. 

But that's just me. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I know this is bad thing to say but I think a Perla book would be hilarious :lol:

I might be wrong but I think Susan's might be a bit boring. I found Duffs book to be a bit boring too :smiley-confused2:

I don't know about Adlers mums, I get that she has every right to do it, just as a parent myself I don't think I'd ever want to go writing a book about something like that if one of mine went through what Steven did. 

But that's just me. 

You arent the only one  :smiley-confused2:

Im interested with Indiana Boys books

If They make one

One with too long stories = Axl

One with too short stories = Izzy

• Like 3

I'm making sure my Amazon prime membership is paid up because I know I would  end up reading every one of them.  :book:

Didn't Erin say something like "One day I will tell my truth" when Stephanie's son posted that birthday message making reference to the "hit by a Mack truck" comment?   I was kind of  hoping she meant a book when she said that.  

47 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yep.

I remember Perla saying in some kind of interview that she'd write a book one day about her adventurous life (her shady ass family, her brother dying in some kind crime gone wrong (?), marrying a rock star, etc.). That was when she was still married to Slash though.

Maybe the divorce and everything put those plans on hold for a bit.

Maybe Susan and Perla got the idea from Scott Weiland's wife. And yeah, it's possible that Perla's plans about the book changed after the divorce - maybe she's thinking of rewriting the Slash related chapters? :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

But that's just me. 

I don't know about hilarious, but yes, a Perla book would be more spicy for sure than what Susan's book will probably be.

I liked Duff's book more than Slash's. I thought it was better written and flowed, although its second part was a bit boring compared to the first one. Slash's was more detailed and juicy, but I found it tiring and chaotic at parts.

I'm thinking the same about mom Adler's book.

32 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Im interested with Indiana Boys books

If They make one

One with too long stories = Axl

One with too short stories = Izzy

I'm afraid we'll never get them. Izzy's because he's most likely not interested, and Axl's because he's been working on it for years, already a lot more than it took him to make CD  :D

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Hmm, I expected this thread to be a lot longer. Seems like it's not only me who's busy with real life lately :max:

Anyway, I came across these German articles and thought of this thread (I'm guessing Bravo magazine, which is the ultimate trashy gossip rag, so take everything with a grain of salt).

So.... trashy (but mostly cute) gossip ahead:

tumblr_oiqgvrYsxI1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

The truth about the wild macho: Axl the "houseman" (meaning a male eqivalent of a housewife, I guess you would call it a stay-at-home dad/husband these days).

Stephanie: "Axl is the most sensitive, honest and open man I know. He is affectionate/tender and empathetic. He loves my son and embraces his father role. It's a pity the world doesn't know him like I do, but thinks of him as some kind of monster."

Axl, says Stephanie, is definitely no macho guy, quite the opposite:

"We often go grocery shopping together and we cook together. And it's not uncommon for him to bring me breakfast in bed."

Somehow I have a hard time picturing Axl and Steph in grocery store, debating over the perfect head of broccoli or something :lol: But I do like the idea of Axl doing normal every day things like that.

There's also this:

tumblr_ojnr6thjT31vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

"Drugs, beatings and tender sex: Ex-girlfriend of GNR boss Axl Rose openly talks about her time with wild Axl for the first time. The story of a love without happy end..."

Blablabla Gina (27, university graduate, married) met Axl in Lafayette and was attracted to him because he was a "bad boy" (there's some talk about Axl's run in with the law in Lafayette).

"He smashed everything in my apartment to pieces. And I wasn't safe from him either on several occasions."

But there was also a different side to him: "Axl was very sweet and tender in bed, although he was pretty inexperienced/awkward."

He asked her to marry him nine times, but she refused: It would have been the downfall of them both. She left him when Axl moved in with Slash (ngl, that sentence made me lol :lol:)

What remained of their love? Gina: "The last time I saw him was in 1987. He offered me an autograph."

(There's more after that, but the text is cut off there).

I thought I had read everything Gina has said, but apparently not?

At least I don't remember her talking about what sex with Axl was like in these other interviews we discussed here :ph34r:

I also came across an interview with Slash, but I'm too lazy to translate that at the moment. Will do that lat

Every time I try to read this I literally start laughing over the giant blue arrow pointing to his crotch. 

• Like 1

Am I the only one who staring at His crotch on the first pic

Sweet N' tender but inexperience/awkward :lol:

She left him when Axl moved in with Slash

This is the best sentence from tht article 

I told Ya He choose Slash more than all His GF :awesomeface:

Soooo Im curious about whois the one tht cook  for Them in early days

I know Duff can cook back then but who else

Reading tht article its seems Axl can cook but I think I read tht He can cook because Beta taught Him

Edited by SerenityScorp