GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

46 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

She left him when Axl moved in with Slash

This is the best sentence from tht article 

I told Ya He choose Slash more than all His GF :awesomeface:

I immediately thought of you when I read that :lol: Figured you'd be happy about that sentence lol.

54 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sweet N' tender but inexperienced/awkward :lol:

Well, she was only the first or second girl he ever had sex with, cut the poor guy some slack! :lol:

Everyone starts out being inexperienced and nervous lol. But I'll give him credit for being decent to her and treating her right in the bedroom at least.

(Not necessarily something to take for granted with Axl back then, unfortunately...)

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

I immediately thought of you when I read that :lol: Figured you'd be happy about that sentence lol.

Well, she was only the first or second girl he ever had sex with, cut the poor guy some slack! :lol:

Everyone starts out being inexperienced and nervous lol. But I'll give him credit for being decent to her and treating her right in the bedroom at least.

(Not necessarily something to take for granted with Axl back then, unfortunately...)

Yiss! Slaxl is My life

Pro hetero He said~ :awesomeface::rolleyes:-_-

:lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Am I the only one who staring at His crotch on the first pic

Sweet N' tender but inexperience/awkward :lol:

She left him when Axl moved in with Slash

This is the best sentence from tht article 

I told Ya He choose Slash more than all His GF :awesomeface:

Soooo Im curious about whois the one tht cook  for Them in early days

I know Duff can cook back then but who else

Reading tht article its seems Axl can cook but I think I read tht He can cook because Beta taught Him

No me too!! :PI'm staring at it and at the second pic with that blue arrow!! :drool:

I love the sentence about him being sweet and tender in bed but also inexperienced and awkward too!! He looks like a very cute and caring guy when He was a teenager or in his early 20'... I also love the part about him cooking or going to the grocery store and the part about bringing breakfast to bed!! I don't deny I envy steph cause she had the opportunity to really know Axl and I must confess I wish I could be in her shoes:P

about books:

I found slash's book awesome!!  a lot of stories and behind the scenes:) I'm not very interested in reading Susan's book she was a model and I don't care to hear about catwalks and brands:P regarding adler's mom book it could be interesting but I feel so sorry for what Steven had to go through that I can't read an entire book about his pain and struggle! I read the snippet in the other tread and feel bad and sorry for him yet:(

Edited by Nightrain92

Well I prefer tht cooking, going to the store N' bring breakfast to bed moment is Him with Slash

You know tht Theyre sharing bed in early days :awesomeface:

(I know You must be imagine something more :rolleyes:)

Curious about Their (Slaxl) daily life in the gardner when They are the only one tht live in there :rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Frey said:

So Susan's writing a book? (According to her recents Instagram post). Which one of you will take one for the team and read it? :lol:

And yeah, judging by Instagram again it seems like Sasha, Andrei and other freaks are in L.A. and around Axl at the moment :facepalm:

I'll take one for the team and read it (not sure why but i'll do it) if and when it gets published. Where are these pics of Sasha, Andrei and the other so called freaks in LA today? My Insta doesn't pick it up. :shrugs:

Unpopular opinion: I wouldn't mind if axl took sasha on tour. She's annoying but I hate seeing pictures of Duff and slash and meegan and susan hanging out all the time and axl being left out. Obviously the ideal situation would be if meegan stays at home (no offence to her, I actually really Iike her) and axl would get to enjoy slash ?

Edited by Crazedlioness
Spelling mistakes

26 minutes ago, Crazedlioness said:

Unpopular opinion: I wouldn't mind if axl took sasha on tour. She's annoying but I hate seeing pictures of Duff and slash and meegan and susan hanging out all the time and axl being left out. Obviously the ideal situation would be if meegan stays at home (no offence to her, I actually really Iike her) and axl would get to enjoy slash ?

I personally don't want Sasha on tour with him even if that means that Axl is left out by slash and duff and beside we can't know if this is the truth  it's just speculation! I think she is very annoying but I respect your opinion?  

I agree with you on the fact that Susan and Meegan could stay at home more often and let the guys spend some time together on tour like the old good days!! I mean they stay on tour for a month/a month and an half not a year I think they can resist without their boyfriend/ husband for a while!!:P:P

• Like 3

That's true (about Sasha on tour).  There are so many theories about what that relationship is, but to my knowledge in the times that they were "off" there were never stories where she talked about Axl or crazy accusations so I guess that's a good thing.  :shrugs: 

Of course, in a few weeks there will be a cringe worthy picture and I'll be the first one to say "what is he thinking!!!"  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

Reading that article about Gina Siler made me think...

... Axl should hook up with Gina again (provided she's single at the moment).

Sounds crazy, but Gina might just be the only intelligent, strong, independent woman Axl has ever dated.

Isn't she like actually a professor for astronomy at some university? Must be one smart lady.

And not just in her professional field. She was also smart enough to leave Axl's ass and never marry him because she knew it would never have worked.

But now... Axl has matured a lot, he's not the same messed up kid he used to be anymore. Things might actually work this time around. And she's his age, clever, not just a dumb model 30 years younger than he is. And she knew him and wanted him before he was rich and famous, just like Erin, so he wouldn't have to be worried about Gina only being after his money.

And if Axl starts getting difficult again, I'm sure she'd just kick his ass to the moon and back and leave again.

It would also solve the problem of the two lovey-dovey couples hanging out only with each other and leaving Axl out (solve the problem without involving Sasha that is).

(Though I figure Susan and Meegan might probably be a bit too dull and air-headed for someone like Gina...)

Anrei posted a pic of himself at Canter's recently. Beta and Sasha both posted pics from the same beach, taken at the same moment, obviously meaning Sasha was hanging out with Beta and Axl probably too therefore.

Oh this is a good...... Axl does  seem to be reconnecting / making amends with his past lately, so who knows :shrugs:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

That's true (about Sasha on tour).  There are so many theories about what that relationship is, but to my knowledge in the times that they were "off" there were never stories where she talked about Axl or crazy accusations so I guess that's a good thing.  :shrugs: 

Of course, in a few weeks there will be a cringe worthy picture and I'll be the first one to say "what is he thinking!!!"  

And I'll be saying that right along with you. Haha as far as Susan and meegan, I don't mind them but they're just so clingy and always with slash and duff, especially meegan. I mean I get that it's hard to resist slash and duff but let the boys be boys and see them on their off days haha 

• Like 1