GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Why does it have to Nuwomen's thread or original women's thread? I like the thread the way it is. I like the company, conversation and constant banter.  Calling it Nuwomen's makes new members seem unwelcome and unimportant. I like everyone here.

Its just a joke

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Why does it have to Nuwomen's thread or original women's thread? I like the thread the way it is. I like the company, conversation and constant banter.  Calling it Nuwomen's makes new members seem unwelcome and unimportant. I like everyone here.

Especially, when the thread is like a year old?  That's the nature of a message board, people come and go

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kira said:

Speaking of Atlanta....does Erin still have an Instagram?  Her old one seems to be down.

She has closed or deleted all her social media accounts. She may come back at some point. It's not the first time she does it. Although the situation is different now. There is a reunion going on and there is her renew friendship with Slash.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Out of likes but these  are my exact thoughts! ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Padme said:

She has closed or deleted all her social media accounts. She may come back at some point. It's not the first time she does it. Although the situation is different now. There is a reunion going on and there is her renew friendship with Slash.

She deleted all of her GnR related pics first, then unfollowed Slash and Meegan. Strangely not long after she had a pop at that moose Seymours brat. 

I reckon it caught the attention of Axl and his Brazilian umpa lumpas. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She deleted all of her GnR related pics first, then unfollowed Slash and Meegan. Strangely not long after she had a pop at that moose Seymours brat. 

I reckon it caught the attention of Axl and his Brazilian umpa lumpas. 

I know about all this. But I don't know if that cought Axl/TB attention. We don't know if there is some kind of relationship with them.

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think there's any relationship. Just they probably saw it and hassled her about it. Funny how she deleted GnR stuff first etc. 

Why would she follow orders from Axl/TB if there is no relationship? They didn't say a word when she did that auction of Axl's stuff. But they hassle her now?

Edited by Padme

12 minutes ago, Padme said:

Why would she follow orders from Axl/TB if there is no relationship? They didn't say a word when she did that auction of Axl's stuff. But they hassle her now?

How do we know they didn't say anything then? 

Its just odd the way she deleted her account with taking all of the GnR related stuff away first and unfollowing people we assume she's good friends with. Then deleting the account totally. 

I don't think she's followed orders either, just if she got hassled enough that might have led her to delete her account.

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Its just odd the way she deleted her account with taking all of the GnR related stuff away first and unfollowing people we assume she's good friends with. Then deleting the account totally. 

I don't think she's followed orders either, just if she got hassled enough that might have led her to delete her account.

Only she knows the reasons why and it could be for reasons completely opposite of what we think. But it is odd though.

40 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Because they didn't say anything then. I mean they didn't do anything to stop Erin. Only Amy Bailey posted about it in her own FB. But soon after she deleted that post.