GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

About the NuWomen'sThread, people, it's just a joke. And just because we were like only 10 people here in the beginning and now only a few of those 'originals' (joke again) post regularly, hence the joke. Off course everyone is welcome here, that's what makes this thread so great :heart: :heart:

Awwww......:):):)  :hug:

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

About the NuWomen'sThread, people, it's just a joke. And just because we were like only 10 people here in the beginning and now only a few of those 'originals' (joke again) post regularly, hence the joke. Off course everyone is welcome here, that's what makes this thread so great :heart: :heart:

:hug:rock3

Well, there are stories that Erin and Axl were in contact again a while ago so I thought that maybe she took the stuff down by her own choice because either:  

1) she wanted to be more of a part of Axl's life (especially seeing  Meeghan with Slash) and it didn't work out and she's pissed or---

2). She and Axl got some sort closure and she doesn't need that part of her life to follow her around anymore.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, there are stories that Erin and Axl were in contact again a while ago so I thought that maybe she took the stuff down by her own choice  

That's what Mick Wall says in his book. The problem is his source was Alan Niven. You could make the case they know more than any of us. But I still need a better source

• Like 1

Does anyone know what Amy wrote on her FB about Erin? Because I cannot quite follow the story here. Clearly Erin has been upset about things. About a year ago or so, her Instgram was open, later she made it private. Now everything is deleted. There must be a story behind it.

Where's our Sherlock? B-)

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Because they didn't say anything then. I mean they didn't do anything to stop Erin. Only Amy Bailey posted about it in her own FB. But soon after she deleted that post.

What did Amy post on her fb? Was it about Stephanie's brat?

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Amy posted this on her facebook when Erin was auction Axl's photos and letters 

Amy+Bailey+Pearce.png

Thank you. But the auction was 2013! What happend now? Why is Erin deleting now, I understood Amy wrote something about that. (maybe I misunderstood)

And yes for sure that was a cruel and bitch ass move. Must have been hurtful to Axl, no matter how long ago. 

38 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Awwww sweetums....don't stop posting about it. I agree with you that it's odd, just that the reasons are unclear :hug:

There isn't really much more for me to say without being in an argument :lol:

Its ok to speculate that she may have deleted everything for a more romantic reason, like she wanted to be more a part of Axls life and it's not happening that way so she got pissed off. Putting her in a bad light btw. But not ok to say I think it may have been because of Axl and his lackeys?? 

Nevermind :) 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thank you. But the auction was 2013! What happend now? Why is Erin deleting now, I understood Amy wrote something about that. (maybe I misunderstood)

And yes for sure that was a cruel and bitch ass move. Must have been hurtful to Axl, no matter how long ago. 

Erin never posted this anywhere as far as I know. Amy did it in her own FB. At that time neither Axl nor TB did anything to stop Erin. What we are debating is why Erin decided recenty to close all her social media accounts. Was it her own desicion? Was it because Axl/TB asked her to do it? Did someone else ask her to do it?

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There isn't really much more for me to say without being in an argument :lol:

Its ok to speculate that she may have deleted everything for a more romantic reason, like she wanted to be more a part of Axls life and it's not happening that way so she got pissed off. Putting her in a bad light btw. But not ok to say I think it may have been because of Axl and his lackeys?? 

Nevermind :) 

Maybe I missed something cuz I don't see anyone saying that it's not okay to speculate either way. To me both scenarios equally as likely/unlikely because we don't have any evidence supporting either. So any theory we may come up with is just, as you say, speculation.

She could have deleted her IG because:

1. TB/Axl asking her to stop (as you have said).
  2. Got into some beef with at someone in the GnR camp and decided to cut ties (interesting that she un-followed Slash and Meegan)
  3. Somehow got some closure for that part in her life and wanted to move on.
  4. She got tired of the trolls/fans/Axl-defenders/fans etc, bugging her for more juicy details.
  5. Got tired of social media all together. Many people delete their social media accounts cuz it's fuckin exhausting to maintain it.
  6. It wasn't really Erin to begin with!
  7. She got hacked.
  8. ...other crazy theories that I can't think of now.

Maybe we should convince someone to go to Atlanta and ask her. :shrugs:

Edited by KiraMPD
I suck at spelling
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Erin never posted this anywhere as far as I know. Amy did it in her own FB. At that time neither Axl nor TB did anything to stop Erin. What we are debating is why Erin decided recenty to close all her social media accounts. Was it her own desicion? Was it because Axl/TB asked her to do it? Did someone else ask her to do it?

Exactly what I said and what I was asking :P

22 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

Maybe I missed something cuz I don't see anyone saying that it's not okay to speculate either way. To me both scenarios equally as likely/unlikely because we don't have any evidence supporting either. So any theory we may come up with is just, as you say, speculation.

She could have deleted her IG because:

1. TB/Axl asking her to stop (as you have said).
  2. Got into some beef with at someone in the GnR camp and decided to cut ties (interesting that she un-followed Slash and Meegan)
  3. Somehow got some closure for that part in her life and wanted to move on.
  4. She got tiered of the trolls/fans/Axl-defenders/fans etc, bugging her for more juicy details.
  5. Got tiered of social media all together. Many people delete their social media accounts cuz it's fuckin exhausting to maintain it.
  6. It wasn't really Erin to begin with!
  7. She got hacked.
  8. ...other crazy theories that I can't think of now.

Maybe we should convince someone to go to Atlanta and ask her. :shrugs:

I'm already here....;)

34 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Ohhh, I'm so glad we came back to this juicy topic! :P

I think it's #4..with the resurgence of interest in GnR I can only imagine how many people were inundating her with questions about her and Axl.

Not that I would ever do that! :ph34r:

Also, does anyone else think it's kind of odd how Amy said the breakup was over 10 yrs ago?..wouldn't it have been more accurate to put over 20 yrs ago? Hmm...

they must've hooked up during the wilderness years 

• Like 1

Maybe she said 10 years ago because of the lawsuit with Axl... But it would be 20 years either..I don't know:shrugs:

about Erin I think the fact that she unfollowed slash and meegan before deleting her account means something... I think it has to do with it more than TB, I don't think they have the power to decide if she can have Instagram or not...

just my opinion?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Can somebody please explain what "Lit" means just watched Melissa's dream job interview. I know I'm a slightly out of touch but do people really talk like that ? Fuck I sound like my mum ??

LOL

What did she say specifically? Lit has different meanings.

I refuse to watch those lame videos.

• Like 3