GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

29 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What about his hair? Where do those waves/curls come from? I want those straight strawberry blond strands back!

It's probably just a natural wave. His hair looks much healthier here than it did before. Not as dry so that's probably why it's curling a bit. I bet if he lets it grow out more it will lay flatter. Either way I think he is looking pretty good. :)

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What about his hair? Where do those waves/curls come from? I want those straight strawberry blond strands back!

I just had a vision of Axl using a hair straightener  He'd burn his ear and be two hours late for the show.

Come on Duff #share-your-hair-products. 

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah the shirt and everything else, no clothing at all :P

Out of likes, but oh yes!:drool::drool:

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

It's probably just a natural wave. His hair looks much healthier here than it did before. Not as dry so that's probably why it's curling a bit. I bet if he lets it grow out more it will lay flatter. Either way I think he is looking pretty good. :)

I read wave as weave :awesomeface:

12 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah the shirt and everything else, no clothing at all :P

image.jpg

A guy in the show thread went to the hotel where they are staying and ended up meeting Axl! So lucky!!! I wish when they come to Europe we will have the same luck to meet some of them we have to do our best to find out where they are staying girls ;):headbang:

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I read wave as weave :awesomeface:

image.jpg

This will be my sign for the show I'm going to ??

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Those boots are vile. Also, they're such a horrible shape that they make it look like he put them on the wrong feet. 

Unless he actually did put them on the wrong feet. 

Ahahaha?? could be true!! I hate them too but seems he loves them so...I just loved the black sneakers he had during the USA tour!! I wish we could see it again at least on stage!

Edited by Nightrain92
Typos
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Frey said:

I don't see the jealousy thing. Axl has a very screwed up unique view of the world (as he has frequently demonstrated) and in his mind Slash probably was throwing "something" away (whatever that may have been in Axl's mind). And Axl's always lived in a different world, even before GNR. I don't expect that to change anytime soon :lol:

I think he was talking about some sort of integraty? I know people that don't really like MJ because of the allegations and side-eye the artists that collaborated with him for this, they turned a blind eye to the allegations for the exposure.

And sorta unpopular opinion? i don't really get the search for THE issue between Slaxl because it's almost never AN issue in this sort of cases, it's almost always a lot of issues that build up and there's an incident that set fire to everything, so yes, Axl had issues with the MJ collab, Slash had issues with OIAM and  they're both justified imo.

We're never going to have the whole confirmed play-by-play reason they broke up because i think it was simply A VERY close, maybe too close, complicated relationship that broke under its own weight so, you know, it's personal and long.

About the new album yes or no conundrum: Granted, we don't know if they're working on new music but i see why Axl may be not so eager to work on it, i keep reading around "if they do a new album, it's SURELY going to suck because they're old, unispired and not as hungry" and you know, not the best environment for creating, and yes, you can say: "fuck it, i'm going to do it anyway" but it will surely take a bit on a toll anyway to keep hearing "we want new music but it's gonna be mediocre at best" even if you are the most self-assured person in this world and Axl is not.

Plus, to be honest, i think they weren't really seriously talking about new music, they were waiting to see if it didn't go up in flames.

Maybe they are working on it now, maybe they just want to cuddle up to eachother and bask in their newfound friendship without the stress and expections and see how it goes, can't say i blame after the years of heartbreak.

Axl look mighty good! :wub: Less layers on stage, thank you!

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Ahahaha?? could be true!! I hate them too but seems he loves them so...I just loved the black sneakers he had during the USA tour!! I wish we could see it again at least on stage!

Have you noticed that Axl only seems to wear the same two pairs of jeans? He wears those lighter coloured ones when travelling and the darker ones on stage, he did have some black ones but he ruined them cutting the leg off.

So, now Axl only has two pairs of jeans and two pairs of boots :blink:

No Slash sightings yet :( 

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

:lol::lol::lol:

His boots always remind me of these:

mexico_pointy_boots-sff.jpg?w=512

:smiley-confused2:

OMG :lol:

Im laughing so much :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Have you noticed that Axl only seems to wear the same two pairs of jeans? He wears those lighter coloured ones when travelling and the darker ones on stage, he did have some black ones but he ruined them cutting the leg off.

Time to help him choosing clothes? GNR women thread shopping trip!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No Slash sightings yet :( 

OMG :lol:

Im laughing so much :thumbsup:

Yeah I noticed that too!! He used the black ones only with Axl/DC

Besides they are the same pair of jeans that he wore when arrived in South America, the shirt isn't the same but it's very similar too! Seems like he has determined outfits for the flight or the stage! ? I think we should go out with him to help him to choose something different like @giuls said?

• Like 1