GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yeah I noticed that too!! He used the black ones only with Axl/DC

Besides they are the same pair of jeans that he wore when arrived in South America, the shirt isn't the same but it's very similar too! Seems like he has determined outfits for the flight or the stage! ? I think we should go out with him to help him to choose something different like @giuls said?

Isn't it weird though? He is so rigid with his clothing, he has so much money he could buy hundreds of pairs of jeans and wear all different pairs on different days, but he must stick to these two pairs? And the one pair is for travelling and the other for the stage. 

Its weird how he wears the same outfit for the same song too, even when he went to ACDC, he had specific clothes for specific times/songs. 

For someone is so wildly unpredictable this is really mind boggling to me. Such a strict routine in a way. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Isn't it weird though? He is so rigid with his clothing, he has so much money he could buy hundreds of pairs of jeans and wear all different pairs on different days, but he must stick to these two pairs? And the one pair is for travelling and the other for the stage. 

Its weird how he wears the same outfit for the same song too, even when he went to ACDC, he had specific clothes for specific times/songs. 

For someone is so wildly unpredictable this is really mind boggling to me. Such a strict routine in a way. 

Yes i agree with you it's so weird!!

I can understand it when he is on stage he has the same clothes for specific songs cause it's a show and a lot of artist do the same thing most female than male but if it is so important to him... He did the same thing to some degree for the Illusion tour like the jacket with the English flag for civil war...

but when he is offstage is so strange that he keeps wearing the same things...if I was him with all his money I would buy a lot of clothes and wear a different one everyday:P it's like a very strict form of routine of some sort or simply he has no will to change his clothes or he has to wear them due to some sort of promotion for a brand... I don't know:shrugs:

Hi, my name is Vanessa, I'm from Argentina, I'm reading this thread and I'm going to page 300, it's the best, I'd love to think more often here, but not English, I use a translator, so forgive me if you do not understand me, so And everything is worth reading as I can, greetings to all
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

The boots remind me of elf shoes and if they were green, they would go great with this beauty of an outfit :facepalm:

.  IMG_0600.jpg

Please tell me this is some Halloween costume!!!  :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:  

Ladies, why do you wanna go shopping with Axl, now. I thought we agreed that he should wear LESS! :)

Edited by Tori72

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Please tell me this is some Halloween costume!!!  :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:  

Ladies, why do you wanna go shopping with Axl, now. I thought we agreed that he should wear LESS! :)

WTF??? St. Patrick's Day? Anyway I've never seen that pic before. And I was better off without it. What an ugly outfit!!! :vomit:

:max:

Just now, Nightrain92 said:

Out of likes! Me too! But I remember reading maybe in this thread that he doesn't like Asian girls so much so...

He does. He had an affair with that Asian girl he was flirting with in the Mike Monroe video he did. Apparently he went missing with her for over a week and Erin was out of her mind looking for him. Nice. 

2 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Out of likes! Me too! But I remember reading maybe in this thread that he doesn't like Asian girls so much so...

No so sure, there is a well known pic of Axl grabbing some Asian girl butt

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He does. He had an affair with that Asian girl he was flirting with in the Mike Monroe video he did. Apparently he went missing with her for over a week and Erin was out of her mind looking for him. Nice. 

Uh? Never heard of this story before. Where you get it from?

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Didn't know it... Poor Erin? 

Anyway I think Susan is not there cause she posted a pic with a friend and was in LA... Meegan I don't know... Probably they will show up in Tokyo 

Edited by Nightrain92

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

No so sure, there is a well known pic of Axl grabbing some Asian girl butt

Uh? Never heard of this story before. Where you get it from?

I read it in Days Of Guns N Roses book, dunno if the re edit left that story out, I haven't read it since. The author could have made it up of course. 

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Perla's list sad? It's not even about Perla. I cannot believe how much shit some women take.

No, I do too and the really sad thing is almost all of us go through that shit at some point. Maybe not to that extent but still... Men can be dogs sometimes. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1