GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

26 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nah, Axl won't have been at soundcheck. Nope. No way. :P

Well I wouldn't get my hopes up either, but truth is that he left the room, was signing things for fans and was the first one being spotted...so there's clearly something different here :shrugs:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Well I wouldn't get my hopes up either, but truth is that he left the room, was signing things for fans and was the first one being spotted...so there's clearly something different here :shrugs:

Total difference. I think he is reading here and learned something. Gets out and about, wears no hat and is nice to fans. Next he is smiling for real in pictures! :P

4 minutes ago, KMS said:

I'm so bored with these Kat's photos... They're all the same, you saw few from one rehearsal and one show and you saw it all. .. Always the same composition, no emotions, lifeless really. You can say it's from different days only because Slash's shirts changed.

I have to agree with you, these boring black n white photos are just that - boring! I don't even know what she's trying to capture in that picture? 

I don't want to knock the girl, I spent nearly a whole concert stood next to her and talked to her and she was really nice to me. 

Really, they should let other photographers in. Kerrang got some great shots when they snuck in, they should pinch their photographer. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have to agree with you, these boring black n white photos are just that - boring! I don't even know what she's trying to capture in that picture? 

Layers:rofl-lol:

I think she's doing only what she is allowed to. The girl could have potential but it's being wasted.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Layers:rofl-lol:

I think she's doing only what she is allowed to. The girl could have potential but it's being wasted.

Possibly, but she takes photos of a lot of other bands and rock stars and they're all the same.

She must be doing something right to get picked by all the big rock stars (edits their bingo wings :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Kira said:

It's hard not to laugh, these are so funny!  I like how her truth box is unchecked! :lol:

I just can't imagine Slash crying, I think @Freys analysis was spot on :lol:

• Like 1

Axl and Kat: both boring fucks.

That rehearsal pic isn't from South America shows? :question:

Or maybe they all look so much the same that it doesn't really matter where they are from.

And Axl, disappointing.... Like @MillionsOfSpiders said, same old jeans for traveling and off-stage appearances, same ugly boots and same ugly frizzy hair, no comb there ever :max:

I had hopes he would change his outfits a bit for this new leg of the tour but it's looking like its not gonna happen <_<

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't want to knock the girl, I spent nearly a whole concert stood next to her and talked to her and she was really nice to me. 

Really, they should let other photographers in. Kerrang got some great shots when they snuck in, they should pinch their photographer. 

Jack Lue was at Vegas on 9 April - I mean, Jack Lue!!!  But, to my knowledge, none of his photos have made it out to the public domain.  :shrugs:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Axl and Kat: both boring fucks.

That rehearsal pic isn't from South America shows? :question:

Or maybe they all look so much the same that it doesn't really matter where they are from.

And Axl, disappointing.... Like @MillionsOfSpiders said, same old jeans for traveling and off-stage appearances, same ugly boots and same ugly frizzy hair, no comb there ever :max:

I had hopes he would change his outfits a bit for this new leg of the tour but it's looking like its not gonna happen <_<

Yeah it is from the soundcheck in Japan...and it is hard to tell that they are even in a different country since all the pics are similar! I bet he will have different shirts, but the jeans and boots stay the same.

10 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

Ahahah?? OMG this is hilarious to read!!! I love the quote: " I'm so sorry... Can we fuck now?" :rofl-lol: it's so slash!!

That's as bad as my ex asking me that the day I filed for divorce when he came by to pick up his shit....it's like really I just left the attorney's office are you fuckin' serious???:rofl-lol:

This is also two weeks after he tried to kill me...:crazy:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 2