GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

On 1/22/2017 at 10:07 AM, Fanboy said:

Not a big fan of Babymetal but from what I saw on youtube, their shows are kinda insane, and they seem to be freaking huge in Japan, it's going to be a hell of a night.
Axl and the singer of babymetal (su metal?) are going to duo and cover the song Pen Pineapple Apple Pen from Pikotaro

Axl: I have a Slash

Slash: I have an Axl

Duff: Uh!

Slash N' Axl: Slaaaaxxxxlllll~

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

C2040ayUkAAo1Ww.jpg

Blurry, but I don't care. I heart pics like these! :heart:

C2040ayVQAMPHUm.jpg

He looks really good, all of them do. I'm sure once his voice warms up he will be killing it again. I thought he sounded great, he's obviously taking care of himself and that shows he does care.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

He looks really good, all of them do. I'm sure once his voice warms up he will be killing it again. I thought he sounded great, he's obviously taking care of himself and that shows he does care.

Yeah I just watched some of the Kobe show on Youtube and thought he sounded fine....he has always had some songs weaker than others. He will keep improving as the tour goes on! You could tell the fans were having a blast. It's about them! :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I just watched some of the Kobe show on Youtube and thought he sounded fine....he has always had some songs weaker than others. He will keep improving as the tour goes on! You could tell the fans were having a blast. It's about them! :)

I watched the show via periscope and he was fine! As you said he as some songs where he struggles a bit but overall it was a very good show especially OTGM! :headbang:I hate the show threads cause there are a lot of people bitching and whining about everything the voice, the setlist... It's very annoying to read always the same shit! I prefer staying on this thread :P

• Like 3

I approve of the clothes' choices, even the bathrobe, i especially approve of Duff's jacket.

AWWW, at the slaxl moments, Slash's singing in Axl's mic, is Slash getting more comfortable and starting to believe that their relationship is getting fixed?

I don't have time to read the interviews rn but HAPPY belated BDAY STEVE!

1 hour ago, Nightrain92 said:

I watched the show via periscope and he was fine! As you said he as some songs where he struggles a bit but overall it was a very good show especially OTGM! :headbang:I hate the show threads cause there are a lot of people bitching and whining about everything the voice, the setlist... It's very annoying to read always the same shit! I prefer staying on this thread :P

I agree with you and @marlingrl03 100%. It wasn't their best, but certainly not terrible either.  I understand that ticket prices are ridiculous and make expectations high, but I buy my tickets (for all bands)  knowing that there  is a certain risk factor. Some bands   can be flat at the end of a tour,  sometimes they are jet lagged and it shows, if it's an outdoor show, weather can  have a huge impact on whether I personally will enjoy the show.   I'm a "the glass is half full" kind of girl and if I  feel that a band gave 100% to a show, then I can forgive the mistakes and I still see a huge effort from these guys.

:headbang:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

16123414_184401132037508_209371339764321I'm just gonna say it..... Slash's pants are really low!  

Ahahah yes I thought the same when I saw the picwish Axl could wear less clothes too :P

23 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I agree with you and @marlingrl03 100%. It wasn't their best, but certainly not terrible either.  I understand that ticket prices are ridiculous and make expectations high, but I buy my tickets (for all bands)  knowing that there  is a certain risk factor. Some bands   can be flat at the end of a tour,  sometimes they are jet lagged and it shows, if it's an outdoor show, weather can  have a huge impact on whether I personally will enjoy the show.   I'm a "the glass is half full" kind of girl and if I  feel that a band gave 100% to a show, then I can forgive the mistakes and I still see a huge effort from these guys.

:headbang:

I'm a positive person too and can't stand this kind of people always whining!

I see a big effort from them to do the best they can every show too and don't understand how people forgot so soon that more than an year ago we didn't have the reunion neither slash or Axl so motivated and happy!! We should be grateful of what we have instead of whining all the time about things that we can't control! They are out there touring and doing their best and I thank them for this!!

Can't wait till this summer to see them live and I'll sure enjoy the shows and will not complain about nothin cause this reunion is the best thing happened to this band and to me either!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blonde_illusion said:

Hey folks, I'm new here. Not sure where to go, so, h! :heart:

Welcome to Women's Thread :hug:

1 hour ago, giuls said:

AWWW, at the slaxl moments, Slash's singing in Axl's mic, is Slash getting more comfortable and starting to believe that their relationship is getting fixed?

Yup, looks like Slash's cold heart breaker is melting :heart: The Slaxl is alive!!

51 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'm just gonna say it..... Slash's pants are really low!  

One more here that notice that too :ph34r: