GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

This is the show I went to - At the 1:09 mark you can see him looking into the audience and smiling. He kept looking at that area during the show and my friend and I were joking that there must be "intelligent models" in that area.  On our way home we started checking our social media and realized that Slash had been there and that's who he been smiling at.  Slaxl :headbang:

Thanks for posting...;)

17 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

This is the show I went to - At the 1:09 mark you can see him looking into the audience and smiling. He kept looking at that area during the show and my friend and I were joking that there must be "intelligent models" in that area.  On our way home we started checking our social media and realized that Slash had been there and that's who he been smiling at.  Slaxl :headbang:

Nawwww :wub:

I went to the show with the wardrobe malfunction and was too busy watching Angus Young to notice :facepalm:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If I were Susan Id start asking some questions.

Like "hey Duff, how come every time I see a picture of you on tour without me you have a bandana covering up your neck? Hmmmm" 

Really if it were me I'd just fly into a jealous  fit without asking anything first. It's why my husband isn't talking to me atm, oh well :lol:

But that girl looks like his own kids age :wacko:

I don't think Duff would cheat on Susan with a kiddo..... and gosh, if Susan is cheated on, then what's left for the rest of frogs like me :unsure:

13 minutes ago, Zzuzzu said:

Greetings from SLOVAKIA to all of you with the Gn´R blood factor ;-),

... I am following your thread for a long time (O.K., rather for a few months) as a "shadow reader" :ph34r:, bcs as a non-english speaker my English is not so good as yours :shrugs:, so I shall not attempt to enter fully into the discussion, but big THANKS to you for this Women's thread which helps me a lot to improve it and mainly to share the passion for GN´R ... I read all your posts with a big interest (even with Google translator sometimes) and this is the main reason why ;-): S.L.A.X.L. :) ... 

Welcome. Out of likes. :lol:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

:headbang:

Its not intelligence models, Its dumbass Slash

38 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I went to the show with the wardrobe malfunction and was too busy watching Angus Young to notice :facepalm:

:max: Lol

This was my show ( @killuridols will for sure appreciate it :hug:)

32 minutes ago, Zzuzzu said:

Greetings from SLOVAKIA

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 2

What the hell @SerenityScorp? I don't recognize you anymore, girl...Are you against Slaxl now? Where are your heart eyes for these two?  :cry: I know they don't interact that much (assholes ) but we can't give up on them. Frey is gonna be pissed off at you, come back to the dark side, Love the gingersnap and the Slashy-Poo :wub:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

What the hell @SerenityScorp? I don't recognize you anymore, girl...Are you against Slaxl now? Where are your heart eyes for these two?  :cry: I know they don't interact that much (assholes ) but we can't give up on them. Frey is gonna be pissed off at you, come back to the dark side, Love the gingersnap and the Slashy-Poo :wub:

Out of likes....;)

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Im not againts it, Im just give an explanation why I called Slashy-Poo dumbass :bitchfight:

Dont worry, for Me Slaxl is life :headbang:

Btw Anyone dare to call Axl N' Slash Gingersnap N' Slashy-Poo on Twitter? :awesomeface:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

YES! I did it! I finally did it. I have read all 593 pages:headbang:

Now, somebody hand me a glass of water - or a bottle of vodka :P

So before I'm of to bed, I would love to share this video of mine with you. Watch Axl checking out Slash's ass at 1.18 ^_^

And happy birthday to everyone :ph34r:

You, madam, are a true hero :lol: The irrational part of me that gets annoyed by people asking questions and bringing up things that have been discussed a million times already wishes everyone could be ordered to read the entire thread before posting, which is never gonna happen.... so people actually doing that? Very impressive :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Zzuzzu said:

Greetings from SLOVAKIA to all of you with the Gn´R blood factor ;-),

... I am following your thread for a long time (O.K., rather for a few months) as a "shadow reader" :ph34r:, bcs as a non-english speaker my English is not so good as yours :shrugs:, so I shall not attempt to enter fully into the discussion, but big THANKS to you for this Women's thread which helps me a lot to improve it and mainly to share the passion for Gn´R ... I read all your posts with a big interest (even with Google Translate sometimes :book:) and this is the main reason why ;-): S.L.A.X.L. :) ...

Welcome to you as well. And don't worry, lots of people here aren't native English speakers, maybe even the majority of the posters in this thread.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

There is no escaping the Slaxl cult :max:

@MillionsOfSpiders I'll get back to you about the gut feeling question when I've got more time to reply.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3