GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Zzuzzu said:

... Thank you/Ďakujem ;) ... Btw, I noticed that you´re from Italy. Is it true that Axl´s favourite holiday destination is PORTOFINO in Italy? It looks more than amazing there :thumbsup:, great Axl´s choice if it´s really like that ...

I don't really know!! Portofino it's beautiful and a lot of stars go there for holidays! Maybe someone in this thread can help us? :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I used to have a little solid orange kitten, his name was Bailey (wonder where I got that name) that pic makes me miss him so much, had to find him a new home because the soon to be ex was allergic, should have kept my kitty and gone ahead and gotten rid of the ex

I second that sentiment lol.

7 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I used to have a little solid orange kitten, his name was Bailey (wonder where I got that name) that pic makes me miss him so much, had to find him a new home because the soon to be ex was allergic, should have kept my kitty and gone ahead and gotten rid of the ex

Did Bailey meet Jeffrey N' form Paws N' Catnips Band? :P

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Did Bailey meet Jeffrey N' form Kitty N' Paws Band? :P

no but when my son was little he used to watch GNR on MTV with me, so he had a orange and white hamster named Axl and a long haired black one named Slash... he named them himself :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

NO!!! This is too awful a thought..

I had a weird GnR dream not so long ago. It was of a full on riot at the London show, Axl and Slash were in the middle of it all and we just ripped everything up, stole all the beer and then we all followed them into  London - that's when I woke up :lol:

I know it was terrible, i found out on the internet and i was so worried. Woah i really hope a riot dont start out i think thats the last thing we all need Guns N Roses and us fans i wonder how it happened... ? hahaha that sounds like something us londoners would do steal all the beer and run after them ? 

• Like 1

Ok so there are way too many pages for drunk me to catch up on (yes, I'm drunk every day all day yes) but a couple yars ago my best friend and I went to see Slash in concert, right? And then afterwards I saw this white limousine, and I said to her "hey, there's Slash walking into that bar, maybe if we go there too, we could see him for a bit just casually", right? But she said "no, this is the last train, if we wait we'll have to catch the bus and everyone on the bus is schizophrenic", you know? Can you imagine how pissed I was? I coulda met Slash, but because she was scared of mentally ill people, and I didn't know where she lived at the time, I missed my chance!!

Well her, I, and my brother are gonna see Guns in june, and imma find out where they're staying cos it's gonna be the day after my little brother's 18th birthday, right? And how cool would it be if his sister could make it so that the first time he's hittin' the bars, it's with his favorite band?? Admit it I'd be the sister of the year.

Only question is where do we put our 13 y/o brother? At 13 you can stay at the hotel all night alone, right? Cos we all got tickets from our parents for christmas lmao I was so sad cos I couldn't get tickets but then on christmas??? man was I happy!!

Will you excuse my drunk rambling and not kill me? My boyfriend passed out, I'm chugging beer, and I'm bored. 

• Like 2

A little bit of Slaxl for you (it's nothing, really but, as they don't give us more. we have to find happiness in the little things): do you remember that show where Axl was 'fishing' Slash? Turns out that last night in Tokyo he tryed again.

At 6:41, he's near Fortus, doing the fishing move. Not happy, at 6:52, gingersnap walks to his friend Duff and taps his back: 'Look, Duff, look, I'm fishing Slashy-Poo' :P Adorable :wub:

• Like 3