GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, john lennon said:

Only question is where do we put our 13 y/o brother? At 13 you can stay at the hotel all night alone, right? 

Is there a pawn shop near your hotel? You can always get him back the next day and your parents won't even know about it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zzuzzu said:

... Thank you/Ďakujem ;) ... Btw, I noticed that you´re from Italy. Is it true that Axl´s favourite holiday destination is PORTOFINO in Italy? It looks more than amazing there :thumbsup:, great Axl´s choice if it´s really like that ...

No one ever spotted him there so I don't think it's true... ;)

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl doesn't want AFD five :no:

Hope he wants AFD 5 too even if he doesn't wear the shirt! We have to wait the australian tour to see if he wears it! But after tonight gig I'm more than happy with what we got!:) they  killed tonight :headbang:one of the best shows so far! 

• Like 1

Thanks for the new band picture, Babymetal :awesomeface::rofl-lol:

And Melissa sure is very comfortable with Axl judging by the way she's always clinging to him or jumping him...

On 25.1.2017 at 10:13 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey What is your gut feeling about the whole Tom Zutaut thing? I have been thinking about it a bit today and wasn't going to post about it, but I decided to because, I believe him.

I also believe the whole story of Axl thought he saw a crow take away Slash's soul. i think I already posted about believing that, as I said before, it can play on your mind when you see something as traumatic as someone turning blue in front of you.

I believe the other thing he said too, as disturbing as that is and as much as he shouldn't have told the BBC in such a way. 

My gut feels really conflicted on what to think and believe, but I have to say, going by nothing but gut feeling... Tom Zutaut just doesn't strike me as a malicious or nasty guy. He always came across like a really nice, kind-hearted dude to me. And he did seem a bit sad/disturbed when he talked about this in the documentary. I just can't figure out why he'd be lying about this and so I guess I probably believe him too, yeah.

One option that I haven't seen brought up yet is that Zutaut is telling the truth (as in Axl did actually tell him that story), but nothing like this ever happened in reality. It's possible I guess that the whole thing is one of Axl's "recovered memories", and therefore most likely bullshit. There were so many of these cases in the early 90s where asshole "therapists" made their patients "remember" abuse that never happened (lots of people suddenly had memories of being the victims of satanic ritual abuse during the course of the "satanic panic" for example). Suzy London, Yoda and friends are some of the biggest frauds on the planet and pulling something like that definitely wouldn't have been beneath them. At some point in this thread we were discussing if the awful "kidnapped and raped as a baby"-story was even real or if it was just Suzy/Yoda messing with Axl's mind, and that Zutaut story could probably be viewed from that angle as well. But I don't wanna be the guy who researches if Lafayette actually has/had an airforce museum.

As for the crow thing, yeah I believe it too. I thought it was bullshit at first, but your thoughts on the matter actually convinced me otherwise. Up until you pointed it out back then, I hadn't actually considered the kind of traumatic impact watching someone you love die in front of you has/can have. This kind of thing is incredibly tough on anyone, but on someone who's already not all that mentally stable in the first place (not to mention involved in all kinds of esotheric nonsense)... yeah.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ota said:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sebastian-bach-axl-rose-has-never-had-plastic-surgery-or-botox/

He never had wrinkles. My mother in law is 74 years old and has no wrinkles and no botox or plastic surgery.

Does anyone know the real date of this interview? Thinking about the quote from Sebastians book, about the experience in the helicopter, which could have been shortly before this interview, it's kind of interesting, that he doesn't really answer how Axl's doing.

TV Guide: How's the tour going with GUNS N' ROSES? How's Axl? [This Q&A was conducted prior to Rose's June 27 arrest in Stockholm.]

Bach: "He's getting the album out. [People] don't know the work it takes. And Axl, when he disappears, all he's trying to do is make something incredible. There's no big mystery to it. He's trying to make an album that can bear the name GUNS N' ROSES. I've heard a lot of the music, and it's incredible. And you know, I'm telling the world, the man has never had plastic surgery or Botox. When I read that, it's aggravating, 'cause I'm his friend. That's the way he looks. He looks young, dude! It's so crazy all the [stuff] that's said about him."

Also the arrest in Stockholm makes a lot of sense, if Axl was still affected by the show in Donnington.
  • Like 2

@Frey Grissom Air Museum is located in Peru, Indiana which is about an hour away from Lafayette so it is totally possible that what Axl told Zutaut was the truth. Being an hour away at a military museum would have given his Step-Father ample opportunity to hurt him with enough of an alibi to make Axl look like a liar. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

I love this pic and I'm happy we got it but It would be 1k times better if there were slash and duff near Axl instead of Melissa and dizzy!!:lol:

I want anyone but Slash and Duff by his side.I mean look at him. Axl really seems thrilled to be in that picture. Look that huge smile. He is having the time of his life. Trully a dream come true for him to be in a picture with Baby Metal 

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by Padme