GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:
5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I can't quite understand what Duff is saying, but I like when we see little glimpses of them offstage. 

I didn't get a word he said either.

I think he talked more coherently when he was a coked up drunkard :P

LOL :lol: Don't make fun of him when he's trying so hard to speak Japanese :P

@SerenityScorp  is right, he's saying "Ohayou gozaimasu", which simply means "Good morning".

I have to say, I always think it's really cute when they're trying to speak foreign languages.

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_3014.JPG

:lol:

He looks like someone's quirky cute grandpa in that picture :P

And man, this thread is moving too fast. I need to catch up on it some time soon.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Izzy stole Charlie's hat first but he doesn't look as funny as Duff.

Izzy%252BStradlin%252B14c4lkn.jpg

Theres Fans tutorial how to make tht pants on Tumblr, All You need is just black pants N' lots of pins

*Now in My mind Im picturing Him sitting on chair N' working on the pants after He bought the pins

Edited by SerenityScorp

19 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What are We gonna do for Our Gingersnap N' Duffy Birthday?:ph34r:

Axl birthday this year is special cause theres Slash, Hope He celebrate it with Slash:ph34r:

Plus it's his 55th...I don't know, keep us posted with ideas, I will help however I can

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

We will all be commenting on here about how it's sad they didn't wish each other a happy birthday on Twitter.

When Susan posts a pic on Duffs birthday of herself, Duff, Meegan and Slash out for a celebratory meal we will all say "maybe Axl took the picture" :unsure:

The day after, when literally nothing happens and Slash doesn't put on Twitter happy birthday and there's no pictures of anything we will all be here like ?

Isn't there a show on his birthday?

It sucks so much to have your birthday on a Monday!

Poor Axl :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

The Women's Thread needs a twitter account to properly wishes Happy Birthday and the like. Then we can also tag all the other Gunners to remind them :awesomeface:

That is a mess no one wants to deal with...

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think they're playing on the 4th and then again the 7th. 

It's still a tight schedule. I bet they will be travelling.

oh, so they probably wish Duff happy b-day if its already 12am.

I wonder if Duff's girls will travel to see his dad and I'm sure he will have a great celebration..... while poor Axl :unsure:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think they're playing on the 4th and then again the 7th. 

It's still a tight schedule. I bet they will be travelling.

Maybe Grandpa Angus will do something for his Sweet ginger  since they will be in Australia.  

I'm giving way much thought to this. :facepalm:

Edited by Fansince88
Typeo

31 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

We will all be commenting on here about how it's sad they didn't wish each other a happy birthday on Twitter.

When Susan posts a pic on Duffs birthday of herself, Duff, Meegan and Slash out for a celebratory meal we will all say "maybe Axl took the picture" :unsure:

The day after, when literally nothing happens and Slash doesn't put on Twitter happy birthday and there's no pictures of anything we will all be here like ?

This is 100% accurate. 

Women's Thread meltdown officially announced.:lol:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

The Women's Thread needs a twitter account to properly wishes Happy Birthday and the like. Then we can also tag all the other Gunners to remind them :awesomeface:

Do you think we could set up a MyGNRForum Happy Birthday Axl Women's Thread and put all our birthday wishes there? I don't mind using my twitter account to put a link there to the thread. I'm not working right now, so I have time to work on it. I know for a fact that Del reads my tweets because he's liked some and retweeted some, usually pretty quick too, so maybe if I sent him something asking him to make sure Axl sees it, he would help?? I think that since this would be for his birthday a separate thread would be better so he only would see birthday stuff.  Just an idea, I'm open to suggestions and willing to help however you ladies wan to proceed.  ;););)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Or there's a (pathetic) birthday picture of Axl  with Beta, like when they were posed by the GNR airplane at the end of the tour. 

Oh god, that will be worse than nothing :lol:

He already looks alone getting on and off the GnR plane.

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Oh God, you didn't tweet about his nipples, did ya?:lol:

No nothing about Axl..lol 

That's why I think a separate birthday thread would be better :P

Mostly political stuff, but I know Del reads his twitter account often, he tweets, I reply, he likes or retweets what I tweet him. I got a couple of likes from Dizzy. I don't usually bother trying to tweet Axl, his account is so full of crap from what appears to be teenage girls saying I love you, I seriously doubt he reads it :P

• Like 2

I noticed earlier today that Fernando had posted on Instagram so I had a look and I clicked on the likes and was really surprised to see Slash had liked his post. Had a look what the post was and it was of Fernando with his daughter and he put how much he loved her. 

It made me think that Slash is missing his boys. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I noticed earlier today that Fernando had posted on Instagram so I had a look and I clicked on the likes and was really surprised to see Slash had liked his post. Had a look what the post was and it was of Fernando with his daughter and he put how much he loved her. 

It made me think that Slash is missing his boys. 

His boys gotta be in school this time of the year. I'm sure it's not the first time he is on tour without his kids. The guy has always been a touring machine

Btw you could ask Fernando what the L.A. bilboard means  :ph34r: :smiley-confused2: