GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

13 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Ok, I opened the thread, you may start posting your birthday wishes to Axl. I will send tweet out inviting him on Monday morning. I had to promise we would be nice and if not the mods will delete bad comments. If anyone is creative and wants to post any birthday artwork in there, that would be great. :lol:

Wakerlink.jpg????

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

Laughing so hard at the family picture. OMG! :rofl-lol: I know it's been here before. But again: Everything in it is soooo damn accurate. Duffs neck, the over-existance of Izzy!!! (Where's Izzy? Is he the cat? the neighbour, the brother?!) Slaxl holding hands, Avocados and the dog! it is just lovely. Only: who is Debbie Downer (apart from Izzy?)

40 minutes ago, Frey said:

@Lumikki You'll have to add Melissa to the family :awesomeface:

@killuridols is right. There have been a lot of people throughout the history of this thread who tried to stir shit (even demanding for the thread to be deleted) because they are somehow enraged by the thread's mere existence.

Must suck to be so insecure in your masculinity that you can't bear the thought of a couple of girls having a place to talk amongst themselves (nevermind posting in the thread) :awesomeface:

Yes, please do, Lumikki. :D

For some men, masculinity seems to be the most fragile thing ever, getting scared for nothing. :)

15 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

If I try to be witty, I'll sound like a dork and if I try to be sincere I'll sound like a 12 year old at a One Direction concert (sorry Duff).  Awkward is one of the things I do best.  

Yes! Same same.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

OK so far only one person has said anything about the Happy Birthday thread idea. Please let me know if you want to participate and I will make sure mods are ok with it and will set it up so you can post your birthday wishes.

Or if you have better ideas please post them.

Running out of time, his birthday is Monday. :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

I'm down for it.

I see someone is already being goofy in the birthday thread. Don't acknowledge it on there, I will get a mod to clean things up before Monday. Why can't they just stay in their own fuckin' areas? Anyway, just ignore the buttheads no point in arguing in the birthday thread..:facepalm: I may start feeling like a kindergarten teacher by Monday from dealing with the children in the forum..:rofl-lol:

OK got that one removed...:P

Edited by BlueJean Baby
added
  • Like 1

@dgnr that picture just might be the funniest thing I have ever seen.  I just can't ....:lol::lol:

@BlueJean Baby  Just to piss off the guys, can you set up a birthday thread when Frank's b'day comes around?  Just mention that he's the best drummer alive and fans love when he plays Jungle or something.

I'm stuck in an airport right now, so I'm going to start on page 1 of this thread and see what I have missed.  

Edited by Fansince88
Fixed sentence
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

@dgnr that picture just might be the funniest thing I have ever seen.  I just can't ....:lol::lol:

@BlueJean Baby  Just to piss off the guys, can you set up a birthday thread when Frank's b'day comes around?  Just mention that he's the best drummer alive and fans love when he plays Jungle or something.

Looked it up, it's March 25th. Remind me.  Lol :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

This is the greatest masterpiece that Women's Thread ever gave the world. We named Lumikki our princess after this, and maybe that's why she left :nervous:

Prog4Junior%20-%20English%20DVD%20Layout

:lol::lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Every time I see this, I am cracking up and gasping for air! Thanks again for this, @Lumikki and @dgnr for the reminder.

A J.D. Isbell Film!! The faces!!! Happy rainbow family! Happy Doc Duff. The Izzys. Nothing is inconcievalble!!!!

OMG. Just breathe.

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frey said:

@Lumikki You'll have to add Melissa to the family :awesomeface:

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Laughing so hard at the family picture. OMG! :rofl-lol: I know it's been here before. But again: Everything in it is soooo damn accurate. Duffs neck, the over-existance of Izzy!!! (Where's Izzy? Is he the cat? the neighbour, the brother?!) Slaxl holding hands, Avocados and the dog! it is just lovely. Only: who is Debbie Downer (apart from Izzy?)

Yes, please do, Lumikki. :D

But where would I put Melissa in that picture? Into Grumpy Izzy's house? :lol:

The picture is based on the discussion going on in the thread at the time, which I think was started by Duff going to watch Axl play with AC/DC and being all proud and Dad-like afterwards, posting "Go, Axl, go!" on Twitter (hence the flag). Some people said that Duff was such a good dad and then people discussed what roles other people from the Guns camp have, and someone said Izzy was a Debbie Downer (among other things, that's why Izzy's in the picture so often lol).

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

This is so true, miss those glorious days, but those two betrayed the women's thread sisterhood and abandoned us :cry: So for you two  @Andy14 and @Lumikki:

latest?cb=20140627034654

Oh if you knew what you lost! But I'm gonna help you! This is the greatest masterpiece that Women's Thread ever gave the world. We named Lumikki our princess after this, and maybe that's why she left :nervous:

I just posted here two days ago or so :lol:  And I get the feeling @Andy14 will be more active again from now on too :ph34r:

But thanks :P

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:lol::lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Every time I see this, I am cracking up and gasping for air! Thanks again for this, @Lumikki and @dgnr for the reminder.

A J.D. Isbell Film!! The faces!!! Happy rainbow family! Happy Doc Duff. The Izzys. Nothing is inconcievalble!!!!

OMG. Just breathe.

:rofl-lol:

Thanks, I'm glad I could make you laugh :P

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Frey said:
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

The family picture from @Lumikki was before my time on this thread, but I am laughing so hard I can barely breathe.  

You guys are missing out.

There was a time (:lol:) when @Andy14 and @Lumikki (and some other people maybe) produced tons of hilarious gifs and pictures and stuff.

The first 400 pages of this thread are well worth reading :awesomeface:

Another favorite of mine: "Axl talks to granpa Angus about Slash" by @Lumikki

:lol:

On 14/09/2016 at 10:24 PM, Lumikki said:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/angusaxl.png~original

3 hours ago, Frey said:

@killuridols is right. There have been a lot of people throughout the history of this thread who tried to stir shit (even demanding for the thread to be deleted) because they are somehow enraged by the thread's mere existence.

Must suck to be so insecure in your masculinity that you can't bear the thought of a couple of girls having a place to talk amongst themselves (nevermind posting in the thread) :awesomeface:

Yes, this probably explains why some people have been so annoyed with this thread (although when it's about serious topics the level of discussion here is much higher than in D&N threads), while other threads don't seem to bother them, e.g. multi-paged threads about Axl's supposed plastic surgeries, his hair, his teeth (!) etc. I read the online members list a couple of times just out of curiosity about what guests (who mostly come here through google search) are reading, and I bumped into loads of old threads with content like that, some of them completely ridiculous (there was a post that paralleled Axl, Erin and Stephanie to the characters of a TV show (Beverly Hills 90210) :facepalm:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

On 1. 2. 2017 at 9:58 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

No nothing about Axl..lol 

That's why I think a separate birthday thread would be better :P

Mostly political stuff, but I know Del reads his twitter account often, he tweets, I reply, he likes or retweets what I tweet him. I got a couple of likes from Dizzy. I don't usually bother trying to tweet Axl, his account is so full of crap from what appears to be teenage girls saying I love you, I seriously doubt he reads it :P

... nice idea, three yeses from me ;) ... And THX for your willingness, @BlueJeanBaby, I really appreciate it a lot :thumbsup: ...

Edited by Zzuzzu

7 hours ago, Frey said:

You guys are missing out.

There was a time (:lol:) when @Andy14 and @Lumikki (and some other people maybe) produced tons of hilarious gifs and pictures and stuff.

The first 400 pages of this thread are well worth reading :awesomeface:

There Was A Time when original Women's Thread ruled the world.... Gotta pray for the comeback of the classic lineup :lol:

There was a time.. I'd do anything for this thread.... There was a tiiiiiime :violin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

You are welcome. The thread is open for posting. And I am on guard for juvenile men trying to screw it up...:rofl-lol:

There are a lot of them here haha! You may be busy. :lol:

But seriously thanks for starting the bday thread for our beloved Axl...that is super sweet of you.

15 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

OK so far only one person has said anything about the Happy Birthday thread idea. Please let me know if you want to participate and I will make sure mods are ok with it and will set it up so you can post your birthday wishes.

Or if you have better ideas please post them.

Running out of time, his birthday is Monday. :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Yes I would love to participate in wishing him a Happy Birthday. I think he will love it.