GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

28 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Only problem with that is that Duff would have to wade through the kitty cats to get to his....:P:P

24 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I think another thread just for Duff is in order...:P:P:P

Yeah, let's make a new thread. I'll happily post in that one too.

There's an entire page of "Happy Bday, Axl" and kitties and tacos now in the Axl one, it would be weird if Duff had to wade through that first.

15 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I can. I was trying to set up new thread and my damn phone froze...had to reboot it. Trying again now ;)

Hurry! It's already Duff's birthday in New Zealand!! Just kidding, take your time and thank you for making the thread :hug:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

As I read on Facebook: 'Marry someone that cheers for you as much Susan cheers for Duff' :wub:

I'm in love with Duff and Susan. They make me happy. Susan seems to be as goofy as Duff. It's friggin adorable! 

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Stole this from the Izzy thread. Anyone here ever heard about this? I never knew the VR guys had myspaces run by a mysterious "Yoko".

Does anyone remember these or has anymore of these

Never heard of that "Yoko" nor the VR myspace texts. I found this one pretty funny und go along thinking it was Duff how wrote that. Do you have more of those texts? Or a link or something?

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I think another thread just for Duff is in order...:P:P:P

Oh yes please, Duffy needs his own thread! Remember the tshirt he wore at UYI Tour "No, I also don't know where Axl is". Duffy needs more attention for himself :P

Happy Birthday, Duff! Have a good one, keep rockin' and thanks for the reunion, man! Am in love with your bass lines sind '88! Saw you guys in 92 and am looking forward to seeing you in Munich this year! Lots of love, enjoy your day!!!  ❤️ 

OMG Axl's birthday thread is soo good with all the memes, cats, tacos, emojis! I can't breath! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: I'm afraid to post now, you girls set a very high standard :nervous:

9 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

OMG girls! It's Del's birthday too. No thread for him? Where's the love? :rofl-lol:

Right? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday and all the best to my favorite bass player on the entire planet! :heart:

Who's not only a great bass player, but also a talented writer, an inspirational human being and an all-around great guy.

I'm so glad you're in this band and I can't wait to see you and the rest of the guys in Vienna and Munich this summer.

Thank you for everything and lots of love to you and your family.

:hug:

Edited by Lumikki

6 minutes ago, Archtop said:

hey why won't my Dexter gif work in the Birthday thread, any one any ideas Gif never seem to work for me, posting on an IPAD.

Not sure about Ipad...I upload my pics at postimage.com, then copy direct link and insert it into my post, but I'm on windows tablet or android cellphone. :wacko:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
typo