GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Ok, I'm back in black, I think :nervous: (right on Duff and Axl's birthday :rofl-lol:)

I need to catch up on this thread, over the last weeks I only posted without actually reading the thread, so what did I miss? :ph34r:

I'll try to reply to some of the posts :book:

In the meanwhile:

i380cimgpsh_orig_zps6wwtg70n.png

duffaxl_zpsz2bjilv3.gif

• Like 4

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

Sorry Russ please let us keep Duff's since it done. Won't do again, I apologize we got carried away 

It's already been merged in here where those type of things belong. Like I said, I gave special permisson for the Axl one. The mods & admins have done their best to allow this main thread to run it's course and kept people from trolling it. There's just no need to expand to other threads which will, at the very least, create more work for the leadership here. The Axl b-day thread itself is completely unnecessary if I'm being honest, but I was trying to be nice in allowing it. I was very disappointed to check the forum this morning and see the Duff one had been created too.

• Like 4

Just now, RussTCB said:

It's already been merged in here where those type of things belong. Like I said, I gave special permisson for the Axl one. The mods & admins have done their best to allow this main thread to run it's course and kept people from trolling it. There's just no need to expand to other threads which will, at the very least, create more work for the leadership here. The Axl b-day thread itself is completely unnecessary if I'm being honest, but I was trying to be nice in allowing it. I was very disappointed to check the forum this morning and see the Duff one had been created too.

I am sorry, will not ever do without permission again. And thank you for allowing the one for Axl. Again my apologies. :wacko:

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

What happened to the Duff's thread?? It was moved to another section or was deleted for good? :nervous:

Mods merged it into here. Only had permission for Axl birthday thread. Sorry ladies, guess you will have to send Duff your birthday wishes on your own. ;)