GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

:rolleyes::facepalm:

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

IMG_0678.png

Awwwwwwww:heart::heart::heart:

It's good to know that Axl and Duff celebrated their birthdays and had cakes together. 

Don't givr a fuck about Del James, but he could have posted a picture of that cake party on the plane at least.

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I see Slash just wished Axl happy birthday. So I will go ahead and send link to Axl and Del too. ;)

Why Godzilla pic :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

I know wht You did there Slash!

@dgnr N' This time its just a hashtag, WHy not tag Axl just like the last year :max:

Edited by SerenityScorp

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Thanks again  :hug:  Sorry the Duff thing didn't work out ☹️

You're welcome. Decided not to wait to send it. Hopefully we will hear something back from him, may be too much to ask, but you never know. I saw three guests looking at it already...:scared:

Imho, since only the Axl birthday thread was allowed (and not the Duff one), it wouldn't be right to send it. Maybe it would be better if each one sent their wishes separately to Axl and Duff.

Edit: I see It's already been sent, nevermind... Maybe someone could make a post in this thread with all the wishes to Duff (I'm posting from my phone and I can't do it now) and send the link to it.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Imho, since only the Axl birthday thread was allowed (and not the Duff one), it wouldn't be right to send it. Maybe it would be better if each one sent their wishes separately to Axl and Duff.

Edit: I see It's already been sent, nevermind... Maybe someone could make a post in this thread with all the wishes to Duff (I'm posting from my phone and I can't do it now) and send the link to it.

Taking a risk tht He will read all every post in here not just birthday post? I dont know :lol:

26 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

You're welcome. Decided not to wait to send it. Hopefully we will hear something back from him, may be too much to ask, but you never know. I saw three guests looking at it already...:scared:

Lets hope the three Guests is the Trinity :lol:

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Taking a risk tht He will read all every post in here not just birthday post? I dont know :lol:

But the thread title "happy bthday from the Women's thread" has been a big risk already, because whoever reads the wishes will likely be curious to see what this women's thread is. :nervous: I wanted to say it, but I didn't catch up with the thread in time.

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Posted one of Myles though didn't he.. he might as well have put fucking kisses and hearts all over that one he was so gushing over Kennedy :max:

Im waiting for this moment since couple months ago, I twas hoping a special birthday wishes from Slash but He disappoint Me :max:

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Slash only likes pictures of Axl on Twitter in secret, where he thinks people won't see it.

It's like in his book- "We used to live together and slept in one bed and talked all night and the were moments when I loved him to death. But don't you go thinking we're soulmates or anything! Nope, nothing to see here, move right along!"

Slash's constantly all "no homo" when it comes to Axl, which is weird, because he isn't like that with his other buddies like Duff, Steven or Myles for example.

LOL Slash.

He is shy  when it comes to Axl:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: He is trying to make it not looks so obvious when actually its 

Ahhh~ love ~ :awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp