GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Did Slash post his happy bday to Axl about one minute after midnight? Can't have been much after :rofl-lol:

He wanted to be the first one who say birthday wishes to AxlB-)

I can imagine Him keep seing the clock in His phone while He open His twitter typing the wishes

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Did Slash post his happy bday to Axl about one minute after midnight? Can't have been much after :rofl-lol:

He wanted to be the first ~ :awesomeface:

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

He is shy  when it comes to Axl:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: He is trying to make it not looks so obvious when actually its

Ahhh~ love ~ :awesomeface:

Yeah, Slash is only managing to make everyone suspicious by being so weird about Axl.

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

But the thread title "happy bthday from the Women's thread" has been a big risk already, because whoever reads the wishes will likely be curious to see what this women's thread is. :nervous: I wanted to say it, but I didn't catch up with the thread in time.

It's not like it's not out there online already, it could be found in Google searches.  Hopefully he is too busy with birthday stuff and watching the Super Bowl today to be curious. I just said from the women of MyGNR forum in my tweet.

Slash is so obvious and transparent that I can't bring myself to be pissed off that he didn't post a picture of Axl (probably because all the pictures he has of Axl are, ahem, inappropriate for social media). :smiley-confused2: :wub:

There is no meltdown. I only see hilarity.

Just now, nonok said:

Slash is so obvious and transparent that I can't bring myself to be pissed off that he didn't post a picture of Axl (probably because all the pictures he has of Axl are, ahem, inappropriate for social media). :smiley-confused2: :wub:

Yeah, I honestly think what he did is once again much more telling than if he had actually posted a picture of Axl.

Bwahaha they're so ridiculous.

(Although yeah, not wanting to hurt Mr. Sensitive's feelings by choosing a a picture Axl might find unflattering is a possible explanation as well.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Maybe he was afraid that whatever pic he posted sensitive Axl would find "unflattering".

@BlueJean Baby not to sound old as fuck, but how do I find your tweet to Del?

To be fair though, he could've used an official shot by Kat pic, those are all Axl approved. 

• Like 1

Okay, how about an explanation not involving any conspiracy theories for a change: Slash and Axl have a Godzilla-related inside joke and it simply was a reference to that.

But tbh I'm just glad to know they all had cake on the plane together, that's cool.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

It's not like it's not out there online already, it could be found in Google searches.  Hopefully he is too busy with birthday stuff and watching the Super Bowl today to be curious. I just said from the women of MyGNR forum in my tweet.

Yeah, you're probably right, he'll be busy. Let's hope no one will come here.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Okay, how about an explanation not involving any conspiracy theories for a change: Slash and Axl have a Godzilla-related inside joke and it simply was a reference to that.

But tbh I'm just glad to know they all had cake on the plane together, that's cool.

Yeah, I wish hey post the pics