GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, Archtop said:

@Kris_1989 and @BlueJean Baby I thought the birthday wishes turned out really well, Good job, 

Do you have a Twitter link so I can retweet it for maximum exposure. ?

2 minutes ago, Archtop said:

@Kris_1989 and @BlueJean Baby I thought the birthday wishes turned out really well, Good job, 

Do you have a Twitter link so I can retweet it for maximum exposure. ?

@bluejeanbaby728

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Reminds me of Axl's rant about tried being nice and it ends up fuckin' me right up the ass....that is me...:P

Just had a rough week, all started a few days ago with my son texting in the middle of the night that his dad, the abusive ex that tried to murder me twice is back in Atlanta...he does not know I am here, but he knows where my mom's house is...:wacko:

Oh my gosh that's terrible. I'm sure you're on the lookout everywhere you go. I feel so bad for you and your son. He should be in jail. You can come to Cali with me. We can go to Axls house and bother him all day.:D

3 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Oh my gosh that's terrible. I'm sure you're on the lookout everywhere you go. I feel so bad for you and your son. He should be in jail. You can come to Cali with me. We can go to Axls house and bother him all day.:D

Actually my son is in Missouri, his dad has been trying to contact him, but he is avoiding him. My son is real protective of me and punched his dad in the nose last time he saw him. If he shows up here we have home security, I will call the cops and if all else fails, I have my dad's old shotgun. :P

Would love to live in California again, having to help my mom since my Dad died last year.

I wouldn't bother Axl, unless he wanted me to....:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Actually my son is in Missouri, his dad has been trying to contact him, but he is avoiding him. My son is real protective of me and punched his dad in the nose last time he saw him. If he shows up here we have home security, I will call the cops and if all else fails, I have my dad's old shotgun. :P

Would love to live in California again, having to help my mom since my Dad died last year.

I wouldn't bother Axl, unless he wanted me to....:lol:

Out of likes. I hope you, your mom and your son will all be ok. For some reason I feel like you will. Keep that shotgun close by. The b-day thread and video are awesome. I hope they see it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Thanks. Hey do you have twitter?? Del is on his phone liking a super bowl tweet I just sent, if you do retweet my tweet to him for Axl's birthday please:P

I don't have twitter! :( Perhaps those more in tune with the 21st century could spread the word lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

Girls I knew I had already seen that gif that slash posted today for Axl he posted the same gif for meega' birthday! Coincidence? I no think so!!

Slaxl is fucking real if you ask me :P

Slaxl is *always* real!! :headbang:

7 hours ago, Frey said:

:awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

So this is the gif Slash uses for people he's in love with/has sex with/has a relationship with then? :awesomeface:

THIS!! :headbang:I wanted to say this!!:headbang::heart:

I want more! :max: Show Your love for Axl to Us, SLash! :slash::heart::axl:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1