GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

None animated GIF

I just read Sixx Sense birthday article N' saw this

1. Axl has some interesting things in his home including collections of religious artifacts from Latin America and crucifixes, plus tanks of snakes, lizards and spiders.

2. When Axl’s concert rider leaked in 2010, the world got an idea of some of his unique requests. Among them are two bear-shaped tubes of honey and seven kinds of cheese to be served in a black dressing room lit by six lamps and decorated with 18 white roses and 18 red ones.

Read more: http://sixxsense.iheart.com/onair/sixx-sense-54580/25-things-you-might-not-know-15538267/#ixzz4XvOeB7ch

1. I knew about His cruxifixes but I have no idea tht He has lots of snakes N' lizards  :rolleyes: *I dunno if Slash likes spider or not*

2. 2 bear-shaped honey? :rofl-lol: SHould We call Axl Axl The Pooh from now on? :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, nonok said:

As for the birthday threads - right now there's one BD thread each for Axl and Duff in D&N. Why, pray tell, is it possible to make TWO threads there without any repercussions, considering the fact that D&N tries to maintain a "no useless/off-topic threads" attitude (and what a success that is :rolleyes:), and it's impossible to do it here? I'm sensing a "let the women have their fun but don't give them freedom over significant decisions" vibe from somewhere, and I'm not even a feminist.

Yes, agree. Get the same vibe. And I am :)

44 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

None animated GIF

Why do even the most effeminate movements look dead sexy on Axl? :wub: :drool:

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yes, agree. Get the same vibe. And I am :)

Why do even the most effeminate movements look dead sexy on Axl? :wub: :drool:

The same inexplicable way he makes everything else look hot.  If I saw a 55 year old guy walking around the grocery store in that cat hat, I'd run the other way.  Put it on Axl and :drool:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

The same inexplicable way he makes everything else look hot.  If I saw a 55 year old guy walking around the grocery store in that cat hat, I'd run the other way.  Put it on Axl and :drool:

I agree...he would probably look sexy in anything...:P

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

None animated GIF

I just read Sixx Sense birthday article N' saw this

1. I knew about His cruxifixes but I have no idea tht He has lots of snakes N' lizards  :rolleyes: *I dunno if Slash likes spider or not*

2. 2 bear-shaped honey? :rofl-lol: SHould We call Axl Axl The Pooh from now on? :lol:

Re that gif: thank you so much @SerenityScorp. That belly! That hair! Those eyes!

Re honey: that at least I can understand - must be for his throat. 

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Right? I mean what other man in earth could wear a black leather kilt and a black fishnet crop top and look TO DIE FOR sexy??

Edited by money honey
  • Like 1

OMG Susan's vid for Axl and Duff is just adorable! Thanks @Frey, didn' know of the video before.

There is so much love right now. I hope it continues!

30 minutes ago, money honey said:

Right? I mean what other man in earth could wear a black leather kilt and a black fishnet crop top and look TO DIE FOR sexy??

sigh :drool:

• Like 4