GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I think Axl said he once saw his father mistreating his mother or something like so it shouldn't be discarded. This type of abusive men usually mistreat everybody in the family, even the pets.

I don't know what to say about the relationship between Axl's mother and the stepfather.... It all could look like flowers and rainbows on the outside and be a fucking hell inside the home. It is usually like that and no one ever suspects anything. Specially in the 60's and before that.

I feel like when Axl spoke about this he was so full of rage and trying to understand why his life was so fucked up. I have gone through the same, all the time hating and un-hating my upbringing, my parents, blaming everybody----- It is very difficult to try to understand your past and what happened to you. Then I reflect and exercise putting myself in their shoes and of course Im always saying "I would have done this better" or "how come these idiots didn't do this or that" and then I realize that I am a different person, that I live in a different time, that my parents were raised in a different time too by people that may have been ignorant as well...... it is all a huge ball of mess when you think about it.

Again, she probably was not the best mother on earth. At 16 who can be a good mother anyway? and when I think of the possibility of standing up for Axl when the father was beating him I also think how hard it is for a woman, any woman, to go in battle with a man, unless you have a gun or a stick, the man will always beat you down. This is my experience and something i had to learn the wrong way: never fight a guy, you will lose like at war.

The possibilities in that regard go from her being scared to hell of the guy; knowing that upsetting him could unleash worse consequences; knowing that confronting him would leave her and her kids in the street to total denial and neglection of what was going on around her, for fear, for ignorance, for just being comfortable?

Like I said, not every woman has a mother instinct... even when they have a child, that instinct sometimes doesn't wake up and there are tons of women who do not love their children. This is an upsetting truth that most people do not want to acknowledge and accept but it is real. So I figure that a woman who never wanted to be a mother, has to become one by force, then of course she won't have feelings for the kid. It may be a psychological problem, a personality problem or just the way the person is.

It is very sad and awful to say it and to think about it and that's why we have to fight to let women run their life as they want and stop nagging them to have children when they don't want to and to have abortions legally. A lot of trauma and lifetime wounds can be saved if you dont force a woman to become a mother.

As for the last part of your post, the injections and such... I don't know but again, could a 2 years old baby be able to put up with injections like that? Muscle relaxants wouldn't prevent the baby from bleeding (geez I dont wanna go into this...) and being injured anyway by the presence of you know what from an adult man.

So to make it short, I dont think a 2 year old can come out unscathered from sexual abuse and this is the main reason why I doubt this story.

There are so many nuggets of wisdom in this post. Not just with regards to Axl, but human behaviour in general.

I love that this thread can be filled with fun and crazy pictures and gifs, but also truly insightful commentaries like this.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

If you ladies could say one thing and one thing only to each of the band members face to face (past and present) what would it be?

I would say nothing. I'll just stand stoic handing of something so they can autograph it, maybe asking for selfie, but other than that, I'll be way too starstruck. I don't wanna say anything, anyway. I tend to embarassed my self when I'm nervous.

44 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

I would say nothing. I'll just stand stoic handing of something so they can autograph it, maybe asking for selfie, but other than that, I'll be way too starstruck. I don't wanna say anything, anyway. I tend to embarassed my self when I'm nervous.

I hear you lol.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I would feel really comfortable around Duff --- even though he is, in fact, a total stranger.  I would do that really-nervous-so-I'm-not-going-to-stop-talking thing and end up telling the poor guy my life story until security dragged me away.  

If it was Axl, I'd be thinking  "Don't piss him off. Dont piss him off.  Dont' piss him off" so I'd just stand there terrified to even blink.  However, if the nerves were really bad and a picture was involved I might just scream "SMILE goddamn it!!!!"   

or "More SLAXL, Goddamn It!!!!"

:smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

It become a big news :rofl-lol:

Is Angus never do a prank before? I wonder wht the other side will say

The two bands grew closer after GNR frontman Axl Rose replaced AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson 
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/music/acdc-play-security-scare-prank-guns-n-roses-airport-1971413#OLc4BlEWXLV5ASi5.99

:wub:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think 'the other side' are going to be very thrilled, are they? 

Ha Ha Fuck them!! 

Somebody need to snoop Their forum for Us, I'm curious :ph34r:

Edit: Okay I just snoop Their site N' I read Someone posted this 

"who the fuck is Fernando Lebeis ?"

"wasn't he ABBA's manager once?"

:rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1